PDA

View Full Version : This week...

boogblaster
12-06-2006, 11:15 PM
Black-birds have got some steam built this year..Chiefs need to unleash a big, bad, ass-whooping on them to get ready for next Sunday-nite...If the D. commits to stopping the middle runs and pressuring McNair..our O. should score enough to give them a beating....

12-06-2006, 11:16 PM
Dude, wake up... You are dreaming again.

KcMizzou
12-06-2006, 11:18 PM
Dude, wake up... You are dreaming again.I don't think he's dreaming at all. This game's at Arrowhead, and the Chiefs were just embarrassed. That's a win.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-06-2006, 11:21 PM
I'm still of the opinion that McNair is a horrendous quarterback at this stage in his career. He's due for a 4 pick game, but given our defensive play, we may not take advantage of it.

KcMizzou
12-06-2006, 11:22 PM
I'm still of the opinion that McNair is a horrendous quarterback at this stage in his career. He's due for a 4 pick game, but given our defensive play, we may not take advantage of it.Home game... I really think they'll step up this week.

KurtCobain
12-06-2006, 11:36 PM
Now watch our offense have a huge game against this dynamic defense, and then our D stinks it up against McNair. I would die if we lost 45-42 to the Ravens. I would seriously drop dead.

BWillie
12-07-2006, 12:01 AM
I've been saying this all year, and I'm not going to recant on my words now. Baltimore sucks. Expect a blow out. Chiefs defense plays great at home. What are we like a billion and O at home in December? We let up all of our points on the road..at Pitt 41 points..at Cleveland 31 points. Yet we still have the #10 defense in the league. The D really isn't that bad, calm down people.