PDA

View Full Version : THE SITUATION

mcan
12-10-2006, 12:20 AM
You were kidnapped by your landlord, who tied you up and drugged you. When you awoke, his daughter is yelling at him to let you go. He does, and leaves the apartment. You and the daughter (who looks amazing) hook up at the apartment, then Dad comes back home with a big, heavy canvas bag. You're stuck in her room, and he thinks you're gone... She's gone out to calm him down.

What happens?

Feel free to embellish as much as you want. We're brainstorming here, so there is no wrong answer. Basically, I need to find a good ending to my play (which is due tomorrow) and I'm kinda stuck. It's a really F-ed up, dark comedy, like if Wes Anderson had directed Hannibal.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-10-2006, 12:45 AM
You break out of the closet, and engage in this dramatic monologue:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nkPb4s0-QcI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nkPb4s0-QcI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Hammock Parties
12-10-2006, 12:53 AM
Three way.

luv
12-10-2006, 12:55 AM
Three way.
He kills you, and then there's a three way.

Hammock Parties
12-10-2006, 12:56 AM
He kills you, and then there's a three way.

NEVAR MIND LOL

luv
12-10-2006, 12:57 AM
I'm not in the ****ing play, whore.
Sorry. It was a general "you", not directed directly to you.

Hammock Parties
12-10-2006, 12:58 AM
Sorry. It was a general "you", not directed directly to you.

Oh. My apologies. :evil:

BigRock
12-10-2006, 01:18 AM
The guy stands by the bedroom door, listening, waiting for the best moment to flee. Eventually he hears grunting and groaning and comes out to see the landlord and daughter doing it on the couch.

She's not being forced, although she doesn't seem terribly into it. It's just a regular thing in their crazy family. The guy goes to leave, but he and the daughter lock eyes (Dad's on top with his back to him) and he decides he wants to help her.

He goes into the kitchen and grabs a toaster off the counter, then sneaks up behind the landlord. The dad hears him at the last second and turns around, but he takes the toaster in the face and gets knocked out.

The guy suggests killing the landlord, putting his body in the bag, and burying him in the woods somewhere. Despite her situation, living with a crazy psychopath father who she has to do it with, the daughter isn't so wild about the idea of murdering him. It IS her dad, after all.

So the guy suggests tying the landlord up and calling the cops. The daughter agrees, and when the guy turns towards the dad to bind his hands, the daughter injects him with whatever he got drugged with initially. "Why do you want to make trouble for us? I like you and all, but you really should have left when you had the chance..." he hears her say before he goes out.

The guy wakes up in a crate, wearing all kinds of S&M gear (ala the gimp in Pulp Fiction). The lid opens and he gets pulled out by the landlord, where he sees another resident of the apartment complex drugged and tied up on the bed.

The guy, the landlord, the daughter, and the kidnapped person all engage in some weird, kinky sex play. Then the landlord kills the latest kidnap victim and shoves the guy back into the gimp crate until the next time.

FIN LMAO

blueballs
12-10-2006, 01:44 AM
you knock him in the head, tie him to a chair and super glue his eyelids open
when he comes to you and the daughter
trash the apartment

mcan
12-10-2006, 01:58 AM
You guys come up with some interesting stuff...

right now I have the landlord cooking "breakfast" while the daughter professes her love for the kidnappee (who is still in the bedroom). It's pretty funny, all the while, he's cooking a human being on stage.