PDA

View Full Version : Time for Greg Wesley to take a hike

KCLJ27
12-10-2006, 03:01 PM
Discuss

siberian khatru
12-10-2006, 03:02 PM
I'm thinking a long walk off a short pier. That is, if KC had piers.

Deberg_1990
12-10-2006, 03:03 PM
no more to talk about. Its been talked about to death. He should have took a walk 3 years ago.

Rain Man
12-10-2006, 03:04 PM
So is Pollard simply not fast enough to be a free safety? Are we definitely looking at Page?

All I want at this point is a player who wants to be on the field, and who wants to hit people. Wesley is just one of those senior citizens who walks around the mall.

CtrlAltDel
12-10-2006, 03:06 PM
So is Pollard simply not fast enough to be a free safety? Are we definitely looking at Page?If he's fast enough to be a gunner on punt coverage he's fast enough to be a safety.

KCLJ27
12-10-2006, 03:10 PM
I'm just sick and tired of watching him get burned every week. Wake up Gun give Pollard a chance, he can't possibly be any worse

Hammock Parties
12-10-2006, 03:10 PM
That play was so bad, I thought it was Pollard making a rookie mistake. Good GOD Wesley sucks.

cdcox
12-10-2006, 03:11 PM
Wesley has to go.

KCLJ27
12-10-2006, 03:18 PM
And take Law and Surtain with you Wesley

Dave Lane
12-10-2006, 03:20 PM
Pollard was awesome By the way you did spell Herm wrong there is no W in his name.

Dave

el borracho
12-10-2006, 03:23 PM
Yep. That should be the last game that Wesley starts for us.

Rain Man
12-10-2006, 03:24 PM
That play was so bad, I thought it was Pollard making a rookie mistake. Good GOD Wesley sucks.

My first reaction was grumbling that Pollard had made a rookie mistake, since he was the closest guy chasing that Ravens guy. Then I saw the replay and realized that it was Wesley making a rookie mistake, and then in pure Wesley fashion, he stopped running. If Herm really wanted to win, he would, in all seriousness, just have Wesley run laps in practice for the rest of the year with a big sign on him that says "I don't care about winning enough to play hard", and then cut him on the first day of the offseason. I'm tired of Wesley's loafing.

StcChief
12-10-2006, 03:48 PM
Play Pollard,Page.

Noticed Griffin,Scanlon in the 4th Q....

Eleazar
12-10-2006, 04:23 PM
He's completely washed up. He needs to be out on a rail tomorrow.

If I were in charge we might send a message to everyone else about effort and intensity by telling him not to bother coming to the stadium tomorrow and mailing him the contents of his locker.

Mecca
12-10-2006, 04:26 PM
Why do I think that as long as Gunther is here we'll never be rid of Hicks, Wesley and Bell....Gun seems like the kind of dope that would go to Carl and try to get him to keep them.

Rain Man
12-10-2006, 04:27 PM
Play Pollard,Page.

Noticed Griffin,Scanlon in the 4th Q....

I didn't see Scanlon, but I did see Griffin. I was wondering if someone was hurt or something, because he was in for almost the whole fourth quarter.

I wonder if Scanlon could replace Mitchell in the last game or two. It'd be nice to have someone who cares at MLB.

CoMoChief
12-10-2006, 04:30 PM
So is Pollard simply not fast enough to be a free safety? Are we definitely looking at Page?

All I want at this point is a player who wants to be on the field, and who wants to hit people. Wesley is just one of those senior citizens who walks around the mall.

I consider his speed to be an upgrade over a current starting Safety we have back there who is slower than most of our LB's.

KCBOSS1
12-10-2006, 04:32 PM
And take Law and Surtain with you Wesley

Surtain?

Mecca
12-10-2006, 04:33 PM
I didn't see Scanlon, but I did see Griffin. I was wondering if someone was hurt or something, because he was in for almost the whole fourth quarter.

I wonder if Scanlon could replace Mitchell in the last game or two. It'd be nice to have someone who cares at MLB.

Did you find it amusing when it looked like Mitchell was playing like he could give a shit then they showed him on the sideline yelling at the secondary.......

I could picture one of them being like "**** you, you suck ass too"

siberian khatru
12-10-2006, 04:34 PM
Did you find it amusing when it looked like Mitchell was playing like he could give a shit then they showed him on the sideline yelling at the secondary.......

I could picture one of them being like "**** you, you suck ass too"

Law and Knight were sitting there looking like "Shut the **** up, n00b."

ChiefsCountry
12-10-2006, 04:35 PM
Scanlon was in there bc the Chiefs put a defense in trying to stop the run, which failed.

Mecca
12-10-2006, 04:37 PM
Law and Knight were sitting there looking like "Shut the **** up, n00b."

Ty Law said "I've won Superbowls, I've been to Pro Bowls.....shut the **** up the only Bowl you'll ever go to is the shit bowl"

KCLJ27
12-10-2006, 06:32 PM
Surtain?
Yes Surtain, remember the Dallas game last year I still can't forgive his ass. He drops more INT's then anyone