PDA

View Full Version : I Need Too Get Drunk !!!

PinkFloyd
12-11-2006, 03:48 PM
And really fast !!! Our team is bowling for the first half championship tonite, and we only need to win one game...

I bowl alot better when I'm smashed... Of the nine 300's the last 5 years -- I vividly remember maybe 2 of them...

Well; bottoms up men !!!

:BLVD: :toast:

greg63
12-11-2006, 03:49 PM
And really fast !!! Our team is bowling for the first half championship tonite, and we only need to win one game...

I bowl alot better when I'm smashed... Of the nine 300's the last 5 years -- I vividly remember maybe 2 of them...

Well; bottoms up men !!!

Cheers! :toast:

Redrum_69
12-11-2006, 03:50 PM
I have an idea...

Lets post about getting drunk on the internet.

because everyone knows that is a status symbol

Donger
12-11-2006, 03:51 PM
I have an idea...

Well, the Internet can be intoxicating.

PastorMikH
12-11-2006, 03:52 PM
Say Pink, what ball are you using right now for your main?

Stewie
12-11-2006, 03:52 PM
Do shots of Everclear... or rubbing alcohol.

KChiefer
12-11-2006, 03:53 PM
Do 'em like Big Ern McCracken!
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/7123/kingpin300x298tz0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

I bowled a 298 once. Oh that ****ing last ball!
I've switched to pool league. 4 out 5 first places baby!

DMAC
12-11-2006, 03:55 PM
Do shots of Everclear... or rubbing alcohol.Bacardi 151 works pretty good too. If you can swallow it after it SUCKS ALL THE MOISTURE FROM YOUR MOUTH.

Fish
12-11-2006, 03:55 PM

Out of context humor..... ROFL

PinkFloyd
12-11-2006, 03:56 PM

I have 9 balls(bowling that is) and my main two are the Hammer -- called The Deal... And the other is called the PBA Shark...

PastorMikH
12-11-2006, 03:58 PM
Do 'em like Big Earn McCracken!

I bowled a 298 once. Oh that ****ing last ball!
I've switched to pool league. 4 out 5 first places baby!

I was 2 pins away from 300 earlier this year. Pocket hit in the 2nd frame left 1 which I covered. Then the last ball of the 10th, another pocket hit and the ten pen wobbled but didn't fall. Ended up with a 278. I also did it in the first game. The next two games I had a sense of satisfaction with the night and didn't push as much the next two games and barely made average the next game and missed it by 20 the next.

PinkFloyd
12-11-2006, 04:01 PM
There are some nights when I can shoot in the high 200's, and some nights where I might throw in a 170 in that group...

I love the game... I took it up pretty seriously after having 2 rotator cuff surgeries from too much baseball...

I won the St. Joseph City Tournament last year after averaging 246 for 9 games...

Yes --- the beer was flowing !!!

Jilly
I have an idea...

and having 69 at the end of your name probably isn't at all...

Jilly
There are some nights when I can shoot in the high 200's, and some nights where I might throw in a 170 in that group...

I love the game... I took it up pretty seriously after having 2 rotator cuff surgeries from too much baseball...

I won the St. Joseph City Tournament last year after averaging 246 for 9 games...

Yes --- the beer was flowing !!!

my high is a 73

PastorMikH
12-11-2006, 04:02 PM
I have 9 balls(bowling that is) and my main two are the Hammer -- called The Deal... And the other is called the PBA Shark...

Is The Deal the newest Hammer? We have a guy here throwing one and it's killing the pins for him.

Our local alley owner doesn't have a hook so he switched up the oil pattern to compensate for himself. Most of the better bowlers have struggled since he switched things (his average is going up though). Since the oil switch, I'm contemplating another ball to the arsenal and have it drilled pretty much straight up to back off the hook a bit but want something that will still hit hard.

PinkFloyd
12-11-2006, 04:03 PM
my high is a 73

Golf--- right ???

Just kidding... It's actually alot harder than you think...

PastorMikH
12-11-2006, 04:03 PM
Out of context humor..... ROFL

You're not funny. You can split anytime.

:)

PinkFloyd
12-11-2006, 04:07 PM
Is The Deal the newest Hammer? We have a guy here throwing one and it's killing the pins for him.

Our local alley owner doesn't have a hook so he switched up the oil pattern to compensate for himself. Most of the better bowlers have struggled since he switched things (his average is going up though). Since the oil switch, I'm contemplating another ball to the arsenal and have it drilled pretty much straight up to back off the hook a bit but want something that will still hit hard.

I bought "The Deal" last year in the middle of our league... It can break if you know how to use it... But; the PBA Shark --- I've had to move over left farther cause it will break pretty good even on lanes with tons of oil... It was a $379.00 ball, but you can find it cheaper on bowlersparidise.com

SBK
12-11-2006, 04:08 PM
Get drunk?

Why due you kneed two due that?

PinkFloyd
12-11-2006, 04:09 PM
Get drunk?

Why due you kneed two due that?

So I can spell like you !!!

ROFL

I know your just kidding...

Jilly
12-11-2006, 04:10 PM
Golf--- right ???

Just kidding... It's actually alot harder than you think...

sadly, no. And it doesn't get better with drinks at all.

SBK
12-11-2006, 04:11 PM
So I can spell like you !!!

ROFL

I know your just kidding...

I'm glad your sarcasm detector is working. ;)

el borracho
12-11-2006, 04:12 PM

Well; bottoms up men !!!

You might want to PM Kotter for advice. ;)

PinkFloyd
12-11-2006, 04:15 PM
I'm glad your sarcasm detector is working. ;)

It's always on the on switch... ;)

PinkFloyd
12-11-2006, 04:15 PM
You might want to PM Kotter for advice. ;)

I want to get drunk --- not obtain alcohol poisoning !! ;)

Jilly
12-11-2006, 04:43 PM
where's this championship at? I'm going out with some girls tonight and that could be a laugh for us...

but I"m kinda in the mood for shuffleboard

PinkFloyd
12-11-2006, 04:48 PM
where's this championship at? I'm going out with some girls tonight and that could be a laugh for us...

but I"m kinda in the mood for shuffleboard

It's in St. Joe... Probably alittle too far for you youngsters to be venturing !! ;)

Jilly
12-11-2006, 04:51 PM
It's in St. Joe... Probably alittle too far for you youngsters to be venturing !! ;)

shuffleboard it is then!!! good luck at your bowling thing though...

PinkFloyd
12-11-2006, 04:54 PM
shuffleboard it is then!!! good luck at your bowling thing though...
ROFL ROFL
Thanx Jilly... I'm on my way outta the house now...

Fish
12-11-2006, 04:59 PM
You're not funny. You can split anytime.

:)

Apologies.... I'm just a turkey with my head in the gutter...

Skip Towne
12-11-2006, 05:02 PM
my high is a 73
Mine is a 69.

StcChief
12-11-2006, 05:03 PM
nine 300 whats? Bottles of beer on the wall. :)

PastorMikH
12-11-2006, 05:08 PM
Apologies.... I'm just a turkey with my head in the gutter...

LMAO

PinkFloyd
12-12-2006, 07:41 AM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH Man.... I'm hungover like -- like -- like -- I don't know like what... But I'm hung over...

Anyway, we won the first half of the league and I think if I remember right, I bowled a 734 for three games.... Not too shabby I guess...

PinkFloyd
12-12-2006, 07:42 AM
nine 300 whats? Bottles of beer on the wall. :)

It felt like 300 bottles of beer lastnite... And about 25 double jello shots...

Stewie
12-12-2006, 07:50 AM
It sounds like you're on a drinking team that has a bowling problem.

chagrin
12-12-2006, 07:54 AM
This guy's like halfcan before he lightened up, or something

PinkFloyd
12-12-2006, 08:08 AM

We actually use to say that...

PinkFloyd
12-12-2006, 08:10 AM
This guy's like halfcan before he lightened up, or something

Nawwwwwww... I'm not nearly that bad... I only have afew if it's something to do with sports... Haven't even been to a bar in quit afew years, with the intentions of just getting smashed....

I'm a home body most of the time...

djrcmay
12-12-2006, 11:22 AM
how cool! so macho.

StcChief
12-12-2006, 11:27 AM

Reminds me of a T-shirt sold at my favorite Micro brewery in Augusta MO.

"Augusta a DRINKING TOWN with a tourist problem"

Rain Man
12-12-2006, 11:40 AM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH Man.... I'm hungover like -- like -- like -- I don't know like what... But I'm hung over...

Anyway, we won the first half of the league and I think if I remember right, I bowled a 734 for three games.... Not too shabby I guess...

Congratulations on your half-championship. Did you get a half-trophy or anything?

Demonpenz
12-12-2006, 12:12 PM
i have such a vicious hook they call me dr. crankenstine

PinkFloyd
12-12-2006, 12:16 PM
i have such a vicious hook they call me dr. crankenstine

ROFL

Hey !! That would be a good name for a bowling ball... You could have a pic of Frankenstine on the ball...

Demonpenz
12-12-2006, 12:18 PM
bowling balls names have gotten out of hand Don't worry I have steen enough stupid shit on bowling balls... The patriot missle the stealth bomer the "terriost buster" I am just waiting for a bowling ball where when you roll it and plays seak and destroy by metallica

PinkFloyd
12-12-2006, 12:18 PM
Congratulations on your half-championship. Did you get a half-trophy or anything?

Nothing yet... Hopefully we can win the second half and not have to bowl anyone for the overall league title...

Only thing we won lastnight other than 4 games, was about 10-12 pictures of beer...

Demonpenz
12-12-2006, 12:21 PM
pictures of beer. oh man

PinkFloyd
12-12-2006, 12:23 PM
pictures of beer. oh man

Ummmmmmm... How about pitchers ??? Hummmmmmmmmmmm... You know what I mean... I'm confused now dammit !! ;)

luv
12-12-2006, 12:29 PM
It felt like 300 bottles of beer lastnite... And about 25 double jello shots...
Mmmm. Jello shots. :drool:

PinkFloyd
12-12-2006, 12:30 PM

I had quit afew before bowling... I knew I was in for a good night of bowling after slamming about 10 of them...

PinkFloyd
12-12-2006, 12:31 PM

We'll be bringing about 200 of them with us to Springfield I'm sure...

Calcountry
12-12-2006, 12:37 PM
I have an idea...

because everyone knows that is a status symbolRedrums mom is like a a bowling alley. Drunken old men all stare down the lane at her shining ornaments, wishing they could throw their balls straight and true at them, and not be sloppy enough to let one off in the gutter. They hope the path is well oiled and slippery enough that they dont' have to loft the ball to hard at her.

Regardless of how well they do, they always score some and feel real good about themselves afterward.

PastorMikH
12-14-2006, 10:42 PM
Sure had fun tonight bowling myself. :rolleyes:

Knocked down a whopping 275ish series total. Halfway through our 2nd game the ball return dies. Thanks to 2 other pairs of lanes being broken we can't finish and have to finish on saturday. The thing that irritates me is when I was in there practicing last friday afternoon the owner of the alley was bowling on those lanes and the ball return kept messing up on him then but he left it for a week.

I was also a bit frustrated with the owner in that he went into the 10th with a perfect game going (he did choke though). The guy has messed with the oiler and lane conditions for the last 6 weeks, causing most of the better bowlers to struggle finding new lines while he tailors the conditions for himself. Dude, the rest of us have to adapt, it's only fair that you should have to also. Meanwhile, not only are the rest of us struggling, this is the 2nd night in the last 3 that we were unable to bowl 3 complete games on one pair of lanes. Perhaps instead of monkeying with the oiler you should be WORKING ON THE MACHINES!!!

:banghead:

(I had to get it out of my system - I feel better now)

PinkFloyd
12-14-2006, 10:49 PM

Knocked down a whopping 275ish series total. Halfway through our 2nd game the ball return dies. Thanks to 2 other pairs of lanes being broken we can't finish and have to finish on saturday. The thing that irritates me is when I was in there practicing last friday afternoon the owner of the alley was bowling on those lanes and the ball return kept messing up on him then but he left it for a week.

I was also a bit frustrated with the owner in that he went into the 10th with a perfect game going (he did choke though). The guy has messed with the oiler and lane conditions for the last 6 weeks, causing most of the better bowlers to struggle finding new lines while he tailors the conditions for himself. Dude, the rest of us have to adapt, it's only fair that you should have to also. Meanwhile, not only are the rest of us struggling, this is the 2nd night in the last 3 that we were unable to bowl 3 complete games on one pair of lanes. Perhaps instead of monkeying with the oiler you should be WORKING ON THE MACHINES!!!

:banghead:

I feel your pain... At least the owner would give us free beer for waiting... This coming Monday we are bowling on lanes where I've had high games of 278-259-235-229-243 and 261 the last six games...

(I had to get it out of my system - I feel better now)

greg63
12-14-2006, 10:51 PM

Knocked down a whopping 275ish series total....

Good job! :thumb:

PastorMikH
12-14-2006, 10:58 PM
Good job! :thumb:

I have two stikes going into the 6th frame and had found a groove. I probably could have strung 5-6 strikes out as I had made some adjustments starting the second game that were working great. Now I get to figure out new lanes/conditions, and try to find a line again. At least we will be bowling faster - a faster pace almost always drives up my scores.

What was really frustrating was we were bowling the best team in the house and beating them - with one of our guys absent. Two of them are one and two on the list of high averages for the house and the lowest average on the team was 190 - AND WE WERE BEATING THEM!!!! Now, some of their bowlers aren't planning to bowl their makeup games so if we do beat them, it won't be the same.

greg63
12-14-2006, 11:25 PM
...Now, some of their bowlers aren't planning to bowl their makeup games so if we do beat them, it won't be the same.

Yeah but that's not anything you can control; I'd say just show up and bowl your best - win lose or draw it doesn't take away from your performance.