PDA

View Full Version : Worst/Most Annoying Trash Talker in Chiefs' History?

DeezNutz
12-11-2006, 05:48 PM
I'm not going to do a formal poll, but Samie Parker's antics at the end of yesterday's game caused me to wonder: Who is the worst/most annoying trash talker in Chiefs' history? Granted, this would have to be someone who is noticable to the crowd, since I'm sure that there are some great candidates that operate on the sly.

Parker was classic on Sunday, though. Pointless drive. Pointless catches. And he feels the need to run his mouth to an all-pro d-back. But does anyone besides me actually wonder how he's even capable of running smack? How many "know what I'm sayin[s]" are coming out of his mouth per second? Is the, know what I'm sayin, smack, know what I'm sayin, even, know what I'm sayin, intelligible to, know what I'm sayin, another, know what I'm sayin-know what I'm sayin-know what I'm sayin, human? :hmmm:

My second nomination: Mighty Mouse

Bob Dole
12-11-2006, 05:53 PM
Mighty Mouse was at least entertaining.

Anybody who watched the Chiefs will never be able to forget the dog-on-the-hydrant celebration. Ever.

tk13
HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAAAAAAAY.....

Rain Man
Bennie Thompson.

Rain Man
12-11-2006, 05:54 PM
D'oh! I was beaten to the punch.

stevieray
12-11-2006, 06:00 PM
I don't know what you're sayin.

CoMoChief
12-11-2006, 06:06 PM
Ryan Sims

lol

DeezNutz
12-11-2006, 06:14 PM
Ryan Sims

lol

:#
Which would have been Big John Henderson if the Vikings weren't dumbasses. Pretty sad when we have to look/blame others for our f-ups. Don't get me started on this.

DJJasonp
12-11-2006, 06:33 PM
Definitely Bennie Thompson....

But he, unlike Dante, mighty mouse, and Samie Parker....could back up his talk with excellent play.

siberian khatru
12-11-2006, 06:33 PM
Bennie Thompson.

That's the first one that popped in my mind. Good thing Joe Buck wasn't doing that game.

cookster50
12-11-2006, 06:38 PM
Not necessary trash talk, but Dante Hall annoys me everytime he is close to the ball. Dude whines waaaay too much.

KCinNY
12-11-2006, 07:02 PM
You guys are nuts.

Bennie Thompson was freakin' awesome.

Calcountry
12-11-2006, 07:53 PM
D'oh! I was beaten to the punch.It is extremely entertaining, although a bit sad, reading your signature goals each week.

DaFace
12-11-2006, 07:55 PM
It is extremely entertaining, although a bit sad, reading your signature goals each week.

I wish there was a button to view an individual signature. I don't like them in general, but when one gets commented on I have to go to the User CP, Options, Check the "Signatures" box, Click Save, go back the lounge, and reopen the thread just to see what people are talking about. I'm too lazy for all that.

the Talking Can
12-11-2006, 07:58 PM
hootie

Simply Red
12-11-2006, 08:02 PM
Mighty Mouse was at least entertaining.

Anybody who watched the Chiefs will never be able to forget the dog-on-the-hydrant celebration. Ever.

I didn't forget the celebration. I just forgot who did it. I hate to admit my ignorant forgetfullness. Please who performed that priceless celebration?

Simplex3
12-11-2006, 08:17 PM
I didn't forget the celebration. I just forgot who did it. I hate to admit my ignorant forgetfullness. Please who performed that priceless celebration?
Rainman told you, Bennie Thompson.

BigRedChief
12-11-2006, 08:19 PM
Mighty Mouse's antics grew old quick.

Reerun_KC
12-11-2006, 08:22 PM
How about DT on the Monday Night melt down. We were getting it handed to us on National TV. The commish was in the Hunts Suite watching the game.

Then Sharpe starts running his mouth and DT goes trailor park on him....

That game would have to be the worst....

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-11-2006, 08:24 PM
How about DT on the Monday Night melt down. We were getting it handed to us on National TV. The commish was in the Hunts Suite watching the game.

It would have been better if he would have snapped that shaved ape's neck.

Reerun_KC
12-11-2006, 08:27 PM
I am sure Carter and Hasty ran some serious smack!

They would seriously back it up. Espically when Carter was first in the league... God what talent and what a waste between the ears....

Simply Red
12-11-2006, 08:27 PM
Rainman told you, Bennie Thompson.

Damn ADD!!! :banghead:

DeezNutz
12-11-2006, 08:46 PM

I like it! Taking the discussion in a new direction. That might be the winner for all-time single worst episode of trash talk, know what I'm sayin?

FloridaMan88
12-11-2006, 09:48 PM
Without a doubt the player in recent Chiefs' history that comes to mind is Mighty Mouth. All of his after the play crap, his whole "Mighty Mouse" persona... all for a piece of shit player.

NewChief
12-11-2006, 09:52 PM
I wish there was a button to view an individual signature. I don't like them in general, but when one gets commented on I have to go to the User CP, Options, Check the "Signatures" box, Click Save, go back the lounge, and reopen the thread just to see what people are talking about. I'm too lazy for all that.

Ditto. At least I can see Avatar's by looking at someone's profile. Can't do that with sigs.

digi2fish
12-11-2006, 11:44 PM
who is mighty mouse?
sorry I really have no idea about this
(serious question, thanks)

Coach
12-11-2006, 11:48 PM
who is mighty mouse?
sorry I really have no idea about this
(serious question, thanks)

http://www.georgeblowfish.com/chiefspage6.html

http://www.georgeblowfish.com/markmcmillan.jpg

Mark McMillan

AKA "Mighty Mouth"

Waste of Space

Mark McMillan came to KC to play nickel pass coverage in 1997. He was cut by Mike Ditka in New Orleans in 1996; mostly because "Mighty Mouth" is 5'-7" and 150 lbs soaking wet. Every time an opponent needed a first down, they'd send their tallest receiver at Mighty Mouth, go to the first down stick, turn around, jump up, catch the ball, and voila'...instant first down. In 1998 the Chiefs decided to start Mighty Mouth at cornerback. Players like Tim Brown and Ed McCaffrey used him like a Kleenex. The annoying thing about Mighty Mouth is every time he would actually make a decent play, he would flex, trash talk, hot dog and pander to the camera, even if the Chiefs were getting their asses kicked. Finally, King Carl got tired of watching teams throw over the top of Mighty Mouth and cut him.

digi2fish
12-11-2006, 11:50 PM
so it's mighty MOUTH uh?
thanks, coach

KcMizzou
12-11-2006, 11:52 PM
so it's mighty MOUTH uh?
thanks, coachIt's a play on words. Originally, his nickname came from this guy...

digi2fish
12-12-2006, 12:03 AM
I know this guy, Brandon
he was a Chief?
sometimes we have to give King Carl some credit

Coach
12-12-2006, 07:03 PM
so it's mighty MOUTH uh?
thanks, coach

Well, it's actually Mighty Mouse, as KCMizzou demonstrated.

But I copied and pasted that from gblowfish's site, and well, his mouth was pretty mighty, but no matter how mighty his mouth was, his ass was still being kicked.

shaneo69
12-12-2006, 08:24 PM
I despised Ray Crockett as a Chief. His mouth was always going, despite the fact that he and the rest of the defense at the time absolutely sucked.

kpic
12-12-2006, 10:22 PM
Wait a minute, when was Parker trash talking???? Maybe I was zoning out during that epsiode but I don't remember him doing even that annoying "First Down!!" gesture........................well unless I now totally block out his after catch antics because I am surprised he made the catch in the first place :hmmm:

DeezNutz
12-12-2006, 10:34 PM
Wait a minute, when was Parker trash talking???? Maybe I was zoning out during that epsiode but I don't remember him doing even that annoying "First Down!!" gesture........................well unless I now totally block out his after catch antics because I am surprised he made the catch in the first place :hmmm:

Jawing back and forth with McAllister, I believe, when the Chiefs were driving for their lone touchdown. No first-down gesture, but lots of talk. Ravens were literally laughing at him.

kpic
12-12-2006, 10:49 PM
Uggghhh...if I had seen it I would have been laughing to. But I propose that that should not be considered trash talking it should be just plain embarrassing.

Rain Man
12-12-2006, 11:02 PM
I think blowfish is a little hard on Mighty Mouse. I was flexing right along with him that year that he had - what, eight? - interceptions, with three returns for touchdowns. One-year phenom? Yeah, but it was a fun year.

KcMizzou
12-12-2006, 11:06 PM
I think blowfish is a little hard on Mighty Mouse. I was flexing right along with him that year that he had - what, eight? - interceptions, with three returns for touchdowns. One-year phenom? Yeah, but it was a fun year.Yeah... he was a blast while he lasted.

Lonewolf Ed
12-12-2006, 11:18 PM
Finally, King Carl got tired of watching teams throw over the top of Mighty Mouth and cut him.

Well, unless a pass hit the ground way in front of the receiver, it could still go over that runt. At least 6 feet of elevation, and he'd have to stretch to intercept it. The little prick did have 5 or 6 picks that one season, didn't he? I don't remember the stats exactly, just the day the crowd booed him en masse for his flex celebrations.

I always wondered about him, if a receiver caught the ball, then picked McMillan up and ran with both of them, would it be a penalty of some kind? If not, I'd have thrown him over my shoulder and ran with him and the ball to the endzone and spiked them both. Um, that is, if I could play wide receiver or any other position, which I can't.

Bowser
12-12-2006, 11:25 PM
I think blowfish is a little hard on Mighty Mouse. I was flexing right along with him that year that he had - what, eight? - interceptions, with three returns for touchdowns. One-year phenom? Yeah, but it was a fun year.

And Gun kept talking down on him the whole year because he was so short!

gblowfish
12-13-2006, 10:43 AM
We're talking about trash talkers in Chiefs history:

Biggest Trash Talkers:
Fred Williamson (The Hammer)
Mark McMillan (Mighty Mouth)
Dale Carter
Andre Rison (Brock Middlebrook)

Derrick Thomas was known to talk a little trash with Shannon Sharpe too.

Williamson was the worst.
He got knocked cold in Super Bowl I, and that pretty much shut him up.

UL Washington
12-13-2006, 11:57 AM
It would have been better if he would have snapped that shaved ape's neck.

Talking about a snaped neck in a discussion about Derrick Thomas is pretty low in my opinion dude.

teedubya
12-13-2006, 12:00 PM
Blowfish summed it up... Fred the Hammer was the worst in the history of the Chiefs.

Shut yo mouth, Im just talkin about Shaft...