PDA

View Full Version : St. Loser sports fans are PATHETIC

FloridaMan88
12-12-2006, 12:36 AM
That sounded like a Chicago Bears home game tonight in the Ed Dome.

I know the Lambs aren't having a great season... but jeez. It is Monday Night Football, you are facing the team with the best record in your conference and you are still mathematically alive for a wildcard (entering the game) and you can't even prevent Bears fans from taking over your stadium??? PATHETICCCCCCCC

More evidence that St. Loser sports fans are the most overrated, bunch of front-running FRAUDS in the Midwest, if not the entire country.

OnTheWarpath15
12-12-2006, 12:44 AM
I'd agree with you if you had limited it to football fans.......

And I didn't see anyone complaining when we Chiefs fans took it over in November.

BTW, there were way more Chiefs fans there back in November than there were Bears fans tonight. Trust me, I was at both games.

Bears fans didn't even attempt to get loud until the game was in hand late in the third......

But yeah, football fans in STL are retarded. Winning the SB was the worst thing that could have happened....they seem to think it should be an every year occurence now.

SLAG
12-12-2006, 12:46 AM
I'd agree with you if you had limited it to football fans.......

And I didn't see anyone complaining when we Chiefs fans took it over in November.

BTW, there were way more Chiefs fans there back in November than there were Bears fans tonight. Trust me, I was at both games.

Bears fans didn't even attempt to get loud until the game was in hand late in the third......

But yeah, football fans in STL are retarded. Winning the SB was the worst thing that could have happened....they seem to think it should be an every year occurence now.

damn 2 games in 2 days

fun shit

12-12-2006, 12:47 AM
damn 2 games in 2 days

fun shit

IT is an NFL weekend experience for you. :thumb: :toast:

OnTheWarpath15
12-12-2006, 12:49 AM
damn 2 games in 2 days

fun shit

Yeah, I'm toast.

STH friend of mine asked, and even though I hate the Rams, it's hard to pass up a freebie to MNF.

ChiefsCountry
12-12-2006, 01:16 AM
St. Louis is a shit hole anyways.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-12-2006, 01:16 AM
St. Louis is a baseball town. Should I make the same generalization about KC given their support of the Royals?

Apparently none of you are aware of the 60-70% empty Arrowhead throughout the majority of the 70's and 80's.

ChiefsCountry
12-12-2006, 01:22 AM
I was talking about the city in general and most of its residents as well.

BigRedChief
12-12-2006, 09:55 PM
I was talking about the city in general and most of its residents as well.
Dude you are just hating. You watch the World Series? A little excitment in ole St. Louie.

St. Louis has never cared for NFL football. It's a baseball town. The best.

I don't give a chit about St. Louis but you start dissing my World Champion Cardinals that hem there are fighting words. The Cardinals in the late 70's were the Royals of present day. We sucked horribly but we still had 25K in the stands every night.

Diss the football fans, diss the city but hands off my Cardinals! :spank:

ChiefsCountry
12-12-2006, 10:00 PM
Dude you are just hating. You watch the World Series? A little excitment in ole St. Louie.

I don't give a chit about St. Louis but you start dissing my World Champion Cardinals that hem there are fighting words. The Cardinals in the late 70's were the Royals of present day. We sucked horribly but we still had 25K in the stands every night.

I wasnt talking about the Cardinals. I was talking about the city and aggroant assholes who live there.

StcChief
12-12-2006, 10:07 PM

BRC is right this is and always has been a baseball town since 1892.

I'm a transplant, been here since 1978. Yeah their are some Duochbags living here, like most cities....some F'up fans too.

But Cards are a class organization with devote fans, thick and think
25K+ for week nite games. Weekend series 40K+ per game.

The bandwagon Lambs fans are the worst, most can't spell football.

OnTheWarpath15
12-12-2006, 10:28 PM
I wasnt talking about the Cardinals. I was talking about the city and aggroant assholes who live there.

No arrogant assholes in Kansas City?

Damn, you guys are lucky.....

:rolleyes:

FloridaMan88
12-13-2006, 01:21 AM
St. Loser is a Third World shithole that makes the worst slum in Baghdad look like paradise

TinyEvel
12-13-2006, 02:02 AM
True. I was listening on the radio, switching around. I'd switch it back on and hear the crowd go nuts afted a good O play, and I would think "are the Rams coming back?" and turns out it was a Bears play.

Eleazar
12-13-2006, 08:10 AM
I hear the Chardonnay is lukewarm at the Twat Dome.

StcChief
12-13-2006, 08:16 AM
St. Loser is a Third World shithole that makes the worst slum in Baghdad look like paradise

Speaking of third world....How is Florida err...Cuba North anyway?

Dark Horse
12-13-2006, 10:20 AM
St. Louis is a baseball town. Should I make the same generalization about KC given their support of the Royals?

Apparently none of you are aware of the 60-70% empty Arrowhead throughout the majority of the 70's and 80's.

Nothing was worse than going to the game and being out numbered by Raiders fans.

Demonpenz
12-13-2006, 11:52 AM
I've been to some blues games and they haven't drawn well either

DMAC
12-13-2006, 11:57 AM
Raiders should stay in Oakland...Rams should go to L.A.

The Rams get boo's when they do bad, and they get golf claps when they do good.

"Honey, it's almost game time...have you seen my non-Rams affiliated polo shirt?"

shaneo69
12-13-2006, 12:09 PM
I know the Lambs aren't having a great season... but jeez. It is Monday Night Football, you are facing the team with the best record in your conference and you are still mathematically alive for a wildcard (entering the game) and you can't even prevent Bears fans from taking over your stadium??? PATHETICCCCCCCC

More evidence that St. Loser sports fans are the most overrated, bunch of front-running FRAUDS in the Midwest, if not the entire country.

Yeah, the dumbass Chiefs fans who continue going to the games and putting money in the owner's/CEO's pockets even though their team hasn't won a playoff game in 13 years are much better fans.

jidar
12-13-2006, 12:37 PM
Yeah, the dumbass Chiefs fans who continue going to the games and putting money in the owner's/CEO's pockets even though their team hasn't won a playoff game in 13 years are much better fans.

damn right they are

jidar
12-13-2006, 12:37 PM
i dont know jack shit about sports fan in st. louie but as a town the place is a shit hole. about 3/4 ghetto

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-13-2006, 12:42 PM
i dont know jack shit about sports fan in st. louie but as a town the place is a shit hole. about 3/4 ghetto

That is so damned stupid. Forest Park, Clayton, Soulard are all very perfectly fine and culturally interesting areas, and this is but a small sampling of various neighborhoods around St. Louis. IF you want to limit your sample size to East St. Louis and Kingshighway, you may have a point, but, as usual, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

DMAC
12-13-2006, 01:10 PM
That is so damned stupid. Forest Park, Clayton, Soulard are all very perfectly fine and culturally interesting areas, and this is but a small sampling of various neighborhoods around St. Louis. IF you want to limit your sample size to East St. Louis and Kingshighway, you may have a point, but, as usual, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.Clayton is not city limits. City limits is probably 80% ghetto. Really...

Outside city limits is probably 2% ghetto.

Bearcat
12-13-2006, 01:24 PM

But what about the two years Carl didn't raise ticket prices?

Note: the cross-thread humor might be lost

Chief Henry
12-13-2006, 01:30 PM

I'm one of those fans you speak of and it ticks me off to. I can't beleave I bought four tickets to last Sundays game at 71 bucks a pop plus $20 for parking. Six hours of gas in my truck and the liqor and food.

**** Carl Peterson in the butt :#

Lurker2:-)=)
12-13-2006, 02:04 PM
I live in St Louis County now and I was at the Bears game: I'm a transplanted Chicagoan, and a Bears fan since Walter Payton's second year. I can certainly say that the Rams fans seemed intimidated by the crowds of Bears fans all wearing team jerseys :-). They were nowhere near as loud as we were :-). Rams QB Bulger had to switch to a silent snap count since his lineman couldn't hear him... they had false start penalties that killed at least one drive. Worst of all, I would say that by the 2:00 warning in the 4th quarter, Bears fans outnumbered the Rams fans about 100:1, and I'm NOT kidding...

That said, I have to admit that, since I've been watching most of the Chiefs games on Sundays since last season with a die-hard Chiefs fan, and then reading some of the threads on the Planet, that the Chiefs are my second favorite team, because of the (overall) class of the fans. (LJ, Gonzo and Trent Green also helped :-), and the Chiefs D is improved since last year, too!)

I would REALLY like, someday, to attend a Chiefs home game :-). I've been to Soldier Field a few times and I'd really like to compare the two :-). Has anyone been to both stadiums who is willing to comment?