PDA

View Full Version : Condolences from Raider Nation

Crow
12-15-2006, 02:08 PM
"We were rivals, we were friends, we were competitors. Lamar Hunt is a legend and will be sorely missed."

Respect paid to one of the true pioneers of professional football. I think I can speak for every Raider fan when I say how sorry we are for your loss.

Easy 6
12-15-2006, 02:09 PM
Crow, cool name from a cool movie & a nice post as well. :thumb:

StcChief
12-15-2006, 02:10 PM
Yeah thanks.....

FAX
12-15-2006, 02:10 PM
Classy post, Mr. Crow.

Thanks.

FAX

KC-TBB
12-15-2006, 02:21 PM
Thanx Mr. Crow...we will feel the same when Al Davis passes...alot of bad is said about him here, but death kind of puts it all in perspective.

supercharger
12-15-2006, 02:31 PM
I'm not a Raider fan, but Crow sent me here. Being a fan of the old AFL days, I was very sad to hear of Mr. Hunt's passing. It's a terrible loss for all of us and I'm happy he got to finally see his team play on Thanksgiving before passing. We'll miss him too.

Good luck this weekend guys. The game doesn't seem so important after something like this.

Crow
12-15-2006, 02:34 PM
Mr. Burns isn't getting any younger or healthier himself. Still, a stubborn old bastard like that will probably outlive us all.

I bet he's really sensing his mortality now that his rival of 50 years has passed. That would have to make him, and others, realize just how long they've been at this and that they have a whole lot more years behind them than ahead of them.

DMAC
12-15-2006, 02:47 PM
I bet he's really sensing his mortality now that his rival of 50 years has passed. That would have to make him, and others, realize just how long they've been at this and that they have a whole lot more years behind them than ahead of them.Looking in the mirror, I'm sure he has realized this.