pretty much no-brainers in this order

OL DTs WR(s)

KurtCobain
12-17-2006, 09:46 PM
DT is a first.

Tribal Warfare
12-17-2006, 09:48 PM
DT is a first.

Nope OL, that's the difference from scoring an average 20.3 points instead of 28 points per game. The Ol is the engine of the offense, and since Green has to run for his life half the time the production of that side has dropped dramatically

baitism
12-17-2006, 10:13 PM
Nope OL, that's the difference from scoring an average 20.3 points instead of 28 points per game. The Ol is the engine of the offense, and since Green has to run for his life half the time the production of that side has dropped dramatically

Nope DT. It doesnt matter how many points we score if we cant stop the opponent. Havent you even been watching the Chiefs the last few years. We averaged 30+ points and never won a playoff game....

wolfpack0735
12-17-2006, 10:16 PM
pretty much no-brainers in this order

OL DTs WR(s)
in that order. maybe add a off. cord and head coach. we will have to get good wide-outs because TG will probably be gone.

chiefsfan1963
12-17-2006, 10:17 PM
new HC and GM

RealSNR
12-17-2006, 10:27 PM
Nope DT. It doesnt matter how many points we score if we cant stop the opponent. Havent you even been watching the Chiefs the last few years. We averaged 30+ points and never won a playoff game....Have you seen the DTs that we've drafted in the past few years?

Give me an offensive tackle with the #1.

Wallcrawler
12-17-2006, 10:38 PM
1. OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR. This is glaring. Experienced OC that can run the offense and counter the conservative nature of Herm.

2. DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR. Gunther is not the guy to get the scabs we are going to be forced to keep due to the salary cap to play to the level that this team needs.

3. LEFT TACKLE. Goodbye Black.

4. RIGHT TACKLE. Goodbye Welbourne

5. DEFENSIVE TACKLE (2) Fire whatever stop gaps we're currently passing off as NFL defensive linemen.

6. OUTSIDE LINEBACKER. Goodbye Bell, thanks for nothing.

7. FREE SAFETY. Goodbye Wesley. Try Centerfield in the MLB. I hear the Royals are pretty desperate.

8. STRONG SAFETY. Sammy Knight, I have a tortoise that posted a faster 40 time than you. Time to move on.

I think we start there and see what happens.

Chan93lx50
12-17-2006, 10:40 PM
Who can we pick up for DT in Free Agency next year?

Thats where I would start we need some talent there now!

Reerun_KC
12-17-2006, 10:41 PM
Funny Solari gets bashed for his first year of OC, but when we say anything about Herm people get all pissey and defend him.

We need in this order...

GM
HC
OC
DC

then new players.

Tribal Warfare
12-18-2006, 12:18 AM
DT Ambobi Okoye or WR Dwane Jarret is the best choice

Okoye the 19 year old Senior has the buid of Dan Saleumua( 6'1" 315), but more atheltic

tk13
12-18-2006, 12:21 AM
Offensive line
Defensive line
Offensive line
Defensive line

Tribal Warfare
12-18-2006, 12:22 AM
Nope DT. It doesnt matter how many points we score if we cant stop the opponent. Havent you even been watching the Chiefs the last few years. We averaged 30+ points and never won a playoff game....

it's all about balance currently the Defense is around 15th to 17th in the league, and if our QB can't get going it's strictly on OL for not allowing Trent going through is progressions. DT is a need, but with our OL Green might have another "Geathers incident

OnTheWarpath15
12-18-2006, 12:27 AM
While a solid DT or two would really help the D, they have jumped up about 15 spots this year to #13 without one, and with Bell still at OLB.

The D is relatively young...Allen, Tamba, DJ, Mitchell, Page Pollard.

Offensively, we have 3 good players under the age of 30. Two of them are Running Backs.

This offense needs linemen in the worst way.

mylittlepony
12-18-2006, 01:09 AM
I can see the interior holding up a couple of more years. I mean Bober looked alright when he came in for a couple of games and Waters is one of the top players in the league at his position, they are both 29 right? Weigman is growing really old.

Are we really looking for Direct impact players or people we can turn into franchise players? We cant change everything at the same time.

Hendrix68
12-18-2006, 01:21 AM
We're going to be stunningly bad for several years when the exodus happens (Green, Shields, Gonzo, the entire secondary, etc etc etc)..
So try this on for a change- draft people that have at least a snowball's chance in Hell of competing in the NFL.
PLEASE no Junior Siavii's or Ryan Sims or abortions like those people.

CupidStunt
12-18-2006, 02:06 AM
OT, OG, C, WR, QB, DT, MLB, CB.

I'm going to leave OLB off on the hope that Fox develops.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-18-2006, 02:10 AM
We can have Black or Wellbourne stay around for the OG...that's their natural position. We also don't know how good Stallings may or may not be there. We need 1 and most likely 2 tackles, however. I'm wary about trusting Terry. We need a new center, Wiegmann is horrendous against large DE's. DT is a priority. MLB...while Kawika is disappointing to me, I don't think we can get much better by letting him go. We shouldn't overpay for him, but we shouldn't just jettison him either. We definitely need to spend some mid round picks on CBs. I just hope we can get one more year out of Law and two from Surtain.

Tribal Warfare
12-18-2006, 12:22 PM
DT Amobi Okoye is really appealing as a 1st round prospect besides the obvious suspects in the USC players Sam Baker or Dwayne Jarrett.

Okoye plays like an in-shape Warren Sapp in his prime. Great at getting to the QB and stuffing the run.

MahiMike
12-18-2006, 12:25 PM
new HC and GM

aww, you beat me to it.

ChiTown
12-18-2006, 12:25 PM
None of this shite matters unless we have a new GM. The current one has us mired in a vast wasteland of mediocrity.

Baby Lee
12-18-2006, 12:28 PM
KU NCAA championship,
a competitive Royals team,
Alcohol.

FAX
12-18-2006, 12:30 PM
New fans.

The fans we have are far too loyal. They love their team too much. We need a new breed of fan that refuses to purchase tickets, attend games, watch on-field abortions, call into radio shows, and request Chiefs gear for Christmas unless or until the organization gets serious about competing for the SB.

FAX

El Jefe
12-18-2006, 12:33 PM
I agree with Tribal Warfare, we need a franchise OT, there will be some good DT's left in the 2nd round but If Jarret is there I would have a hard time not taking him. I hope Tony G doesnt leave that would suck so bad.

Fire Me Boy!
12-18-2006, 12:36 PM
New fans.

The fans we have are far too loyal. They love their team too much. We need a new breed of fan that refuses to purchase tickets, attend games, watch on-field abortions, call into radio shows, and request Chiefs gear for Christmas unless or until the organization gets serious about competing for the SB.

FAX
I think we need a new fax machine... the one we have seems to be on the fritz.

ROYC75
12-18-2006, 12:41 PM
Somehow move up in the draft, get Thomas from Wisconsin ( LT ) .

Maybe Sampson can come back healthy, maybe.

ROYC75
12-18-2006, 12:41 PM

ROFL

Reerun_KC
12-18-2006, 12:43 PM
KU NCAA championship,
a competitive Royals team,
Alcohol.

Wow one of those rare moments we actually agree on something!

OnTheWarpath15
12-18-2006, 12:45 PM
None of this shite matters unless we have a new GM. The current one has us mired in a vast wasteland of mediocrity.

You know what we have to show for the 2000, 2001 and 2002 drafts?

Dante, Wesley and Sims.

It's like we didn't even draft for three straight years.

It's killing us right now.........

Chief Nute
12-18-2006, 01:00 PM
This isnt going to be a very popular idea.....but I'd trade LJ for a top notch LT or RT and draft picks. Unfortunately those types of trades just dont happen in the NFL. I have always been a believer that while a RB can be a super freak athlete (LaDainian), most RB's are a product of a system. If by trading LJ, we can shorten the inevitable rebuilding process.....I'd do it. Because we are going to be up a creek without a paddle when the middle of our O-Line, Trent, Kennison, Gonzo, and all of this high dollar secondary is gone.

FAX
12-18-2006, 01:00 PM

I think I had a late 3rd quarter aneurysm last night, Mr. Fire Me Boy!. Frankly, I think I may be experiencing anger issues. I've been cursing, swearing, and hanging up on people all day long.

I've even been throwing stuff at my employees. But when I do, it either just goes over their head or lands at their feet.

FAX

PastorMikH
12-18-2006, 01:07 PM
We need the first 20 picks of the '07 draft. That way we will have 5-6 actually pan out for us which might make a difference in a year or two.

Calcountry
12-18-2006, 01:10 PM
In order to determine what we need, we need to take inventory first, position by position. Who is going to be back, who we keeping, who we cutting, then take inventory.

The holes will be glaring.

Fire Me Boy!
12-18-2006, 01:16 PM
I think I had a late 3rd quarter aneurysm last night, Mr. Fire Me Boy!. Frankly, I think I may be experiencing anger issues. I've been cursing, swearing, and hanging up on people all day long.

I've even been throwing stuff at my employees. But when I do, it either just goes over their head or lands at their feet.

FAX
Yeah... I'm afraid we're going to go another way, FAX. We need something more a little more reliable.

We're looking at your cousin... it's copies and scans, too.

Calcountry
12-18-2006, 01:24 PM
This isnt going to be a very popular idea.....but I'd trade LJ for a top notch LT or RT and draft picks. Unfortunately those types of trades just dont happen in the NFL. I have always been a believer that while a RB can be a super freak athlete (LaDainian), most RB's are a product of a system. If by trading LJ, we can shorten the inevitable rebuilding process.....I'd do it. Because we are going to be up a creek without a paddle when the middle of our O-Line, Trent, Kennison, Gonzo, and all of this high dollar secondary is gone.If he weren't a free agent, I would trade Tony Gonzales for some picks.

Warrior5
12-18-2006, 02:01 PM
In order to determine what we need, we need to take inventory first, position by position. Who is going to be back, who we keeping, who we cutting, then take inventory.

Step 1 = FAs. Any edits to this list?

DE Jared Allen RFA
OT Jordan Black UFA
RB Dee Brown UFA
FB Ronnie Cruz ERFA
DT Ron Edwards UFA
TE Kendall Gammon UFA
LB Kris Griffin ERFA
QB Damon Huard UFA
LB Kawika Mitchell UFA
WR Sammie Parker RFA
DT James Reed UFA
OT Kevin Sampson RFA
CB Benny Sapp RFA
LB Rich Scanlon RFA
PK Lawrence Tynes RFA
CB Lenny Walls UFA

PastorMikH
12-18-2006, 02:11 PM
Step 1 = FAs. Any edits to this list?

DE Jared Allen RFA
OT Jordan Black UFA
RB Dee Brown UFA
FB Ronnie Cruz ERFA
DT Ron Edwards UFA
TE Kendall Gammon UFA
LB Kris Griffin ERFA
QB Damon Huard UFA
LB Kawika Mitchell UFA
WR Sammie Parker RFA
DT James Reed UFA
OT Kevin Sampson RFA
CB Benny Sapp RFA
LB Rich Scanlon RFA
PK Lawrence Tynes RFA
CB Lenny Walls UFA

Of that list, Allen and Tynes are about the only two I'd be really upset with losing.

Don't forget Gonzo either. Technically, with him voiding his contract, he should be on the list too. And I'm starting to have mixed feelings on losing Gonzo. I understand he wants to win - and win it all. I seriously doubt we will be able to do so soon enough for him. If he can go someplace else other than an AFC west team and had a legit shot as winning a SB Ring, I'd probably be sad for us but happy for him. Kinda sad to be possibly the best TE to ever play the game and not have a ring.

Warrior5
12-18-2006, 02:18 PM
When did Gonzales void his contract?

Rather, when did he state his intention to void his contract?

BigRedChief
12-18-2006, 02:44 PM
2 OT's
1 OLB
1 young CB
1 monster DT

We get those and keep who we got now we might have something.

Chiefnj
12-18-2006, 02:56 PM
Offense
QB: 1 possibly 2.
FB: 1
TE: 1 possibly 2 (depending if Tony is tagged).
OT: 2 (Plus they probably have to resign Sampson and Black)
OG: 1
WR: 3

Defense
DE: Pass rusher.
DT: 2
MLB: Possibly.
OLB: 1
CB: 1
S: ?? - open for debate.

htismaqe
12-18-2006, 03:09 PM
Offense

Defense

QB: I'm assuming you're assuming Green might retire? If so, I think we may need to bring in 3. I think Croyle is the future, but we can't just hand him the job.
FB: agreed
TE: agreed
OT: agreed, I think this needs to be a priority area in the offseason
OG: agreed, I'd like to see us target an OG in the draft
WR: unfortunately, I agree here too. THREE?!?!

DE: Why a pass rusher? I think we have a couple of good ones now.
DT: agreed, the other area of priority in the offseason
MLB: I'd like to see us keep KM and concentrate on other areas, but you never know
OLB: we may already have one of these on the roster in Fox or Griffin (if they can continue to improve) but even then we need depth
CB: I think we need TWO
S: Even if you assume Page and Pollard start, we're gonna need depth.

Chiefnj
12-18-2006, 03:23 PM
QB: I'm assuming you're assuming Green might retire? If so, I think we may need to bring in 3. I think Croyle is the future, but we can't just hand him the job.

MLB: I'd like to see us keep KM and concentrate on other areas, but you never know
OLB: we may already have one of these on the roster in Fox or Griffin (if they can continue to improve) but even then we need depth

1. I think Green may retire. I would prefer if the Chiefs could trade him and get a pick. I also hope they can trade Dante as he looks completely lost without his old coaches.
2. I think a tweener DE/OLB would help alleviate some of the pressure on Hali and Allen. An extra guy to relieve them, like the Bears using Anderson.
3. KM, I'm not too sure about. He might get a better offer elsewhere since the free agent LB pool looks very shallow.
4. As far as safety goes. I don't think Gretz thought up the idea on his own that the Chiefs might move Pollard to OLB next year. As much as the Chiefs need OL and DL help, if they could land someone like Reggie Nelson it would improve the attitude and play of the DBs.

htismaqe
12-18-2006, 03:31 PM
1. I think Green may retire. I would prefer if the Chiefs could trade him and get a pick. I also hope they can trade Dante as he looks completely lost without his old coaches.
2. I think a tweener DE/OLB would help alleviate some of the pressure on Hali and Allen. An extra guy to relieve them, like the Bears using Anderson.
3. KM, I'm not too sure about. He might get a better offer elsewhere since the free agent LB pool looks very shallow.
4. As far as safety goes. I don't think Gretz thought up the idea on his own that the Chiefs might move Pollard to OLB next year. As much as the Chiefs need OL and DL help, if they could land someone like Reggie Nelson it would improve the attitude and play of the DBs.

1. Man would that be ideal!

2. I'd go for that. I thought maybe you were looking more for a DE, I'd love to have a hybrid guy that we could get some additional pressure with.

3. That's the one thing. I'd like to keep him, but not for alot of money.

4. Good point. I want to see Pollard on the field. But if he can make a contribution at OLB instead of S, so be it.

OnTheWarpath15
12-18-2006, 03:36 PM

Hell, that's better than I thought. Only 17 holes to fill with 6-8 draft picks. I feel better already......

:banghead:

Chiefnj
12-18-2006, 03:36 PM
Unfortunately I think the next 2 years are going to be pretty bad in KC. There are a lot of holes to fill and a head coach that, IMO, leaves a hell of a lot to be desired.

FAX
12-18-2006, 03:59 PM
Unfortunately I think the next 2 years are going to be pretty bad in KC. There are a lot of holes to fill and a head coach that, IMO, leaves a hell of a lot to be desired.

Yep.

FAX

greg63
12-18-2006, 04:07 PM
Offseason Needs

4. A GM that want's to build a Super Bowl team.

ILChief
12-18-2006, 04:40 PM
Offense

Defense

I think you're going overboard:

QB: if Green is gone, I say we'll re-sign Huard for a year or two and promote Croyle to #2. No real immediate need

FB: Cruz isn't that bad and Wilson has been doing fine. Between those two this is a non-need

TE: If Tony leaves, then I say use a combo of Dunn for blocking and Wilson for receiving. this would put Cruz back at fullback. either way, not a need

OT: Black would be serviceable at right tackle and solid at guard. But I agree, left tackle is one of the top needs. ideally, a new stud LT, someone (Svitek? Terry?) step up at RT and Black at RG (if Shields retires, if not Black at RT). But yes OT is a huge need

OG: I don't think guard is a huge need. If shields returns, then we're set with Waters and Shields for another year. if shields quits, then Black should be RG and RT is a need. either way, not a top need.

WR: I don't think we need 3. Kennison is a fine #2, and Parker is a decent #3. Webb could also figure in as a 3rd or 4th. A #1 legitimate Wideout though is a huge need.

DE: We have Allen and Hali. sure we could use a little depth since Hicks is about as capable of getting to the QB as I am, but I would hardly count this as a huge need. A reserve DE can be picked up late in the draft or for cheap in FA. Not a big need

DT: I agree we need at least one Defensive tackle. I like what I saw of Wilkerson and would be fine with him and a new stud starting. Reed and Edwards would be fine backups to rotate in. Sims should pack his bags.

MLB: Kawika is sold. not Ray Lewis or Brian Urlacher. But decent. I wouldn't be against an upgrade, but I can live with KM.

OLB: Johnson and Fox will be fine. Griffin isn't a bad backup. we're OK there.

CB: we need a young one. Surtain and Law are fine for the next year (or two max) but we need to be grooming someone to replace them.

S: Are you kidding? Page and Pollard look like players. We are fine here.

So i think we have 3 MAJOR needs, WR, LT, and DT. The rest are players we could use. Remember, no team is loaded everywhere. every team has flaws. if we fix those 3 i think we'll be fine.

htismaqe
12-18-2006, 04:48 PM

QB: if Green is gone, I say we'll re-sign Huard for a year or two and promote Croyle to #2. No real immediate need

FB: Cruz isn't that bad and Wilson has been doing fine. Between those two this is a non-need

TE: If Tony leaves, then I say use a combo of Dunn for blocking and Wilson for receiving. this would put Cruz back at fullback. either way, not a need

OT: Black would be serviceable at right tackle and solid at guard. But I agree, left tackle is one of the top needs. ideally, a new stud LT, someone (Svitek? Terry?) step up at RT and Black at RG (if Shields retires, if not Black at RT). But yes OT is a huge need

OG: I don't think guard is a huge need. If shields returns, then we're set with Waters and Shields for another year. if shields quits, then Black should be RG and RT is a need. either way, not a top need.

WR: I don't think we need 3. Kennison is a fine #2, and Parker is a decent #3. Webb could also figure in as a 3rd or 4th. A #1 legitimate Wideout though is a huge need.

DE: We have Allen and Hali. sure we could use a little depth since Hicks is about as capable of getting to the QB as I am, but I would hardly count this as a huge need. A reserve DE can be picked up late in the draft or for cheap in FA. Not a big need

DT: I agree we need at least one Defensive tackle. I like what I saw of Wilkerson and would be fine with him and a new stud starting. Reed and Edwards would be fine backups to rotate in. Sims should pack his bags.

MLB: Kawika is sold. not Ray Lewis or Brian Urlacher. But decent. I wouldn't be against an upgrade, but I can live with KM.

CB: we need a young one. Surtain and Law are fine for the next year (or two max) but we need to be grooming someone to replace them.

So i think we have 3 MAJOR needs, WR, LT, and DT. The rest are players we could use. Remember, no team is loaded everywhere. every team has flaws. if we fix those 3 i think we'll be fine.

QB: Who says Huard wants to stay? Who says his asking price is right for the Chiefs?

FB: Wilson is playing well, but no position is a "non-need".

TE: Wilson's improvement at FB says to me one thing -- he's not an effective TE. I've always thought he was an H-back type and I'd prefer to keep him there.

OT: If Chris Terry can step up, fine. Otherwise, the rest of them can WALK.

OG: I used to think this, I'm not firmly convinced that any OL "solution" that includes Jordan Black is not a solution at all.

WR: Kennison could retire. Relying on Webb at this point is folly. At best, we have Samie Parker - oh hell, that's a scary thought.

DE: I agree with you, which is why I asked for clarification. He's not advocating replacing Allen or Hali, but rather complementing them with a Derrick Thomas-type.

DT: I think we really need two. Although Wilkerson has played well in spurts, he's really not a DT.

MLB: agreed

OLB: I'm not so sure anymore that we're "fine" with Fox. He has a nose for the ball, but he's a poor tackler.

CB: IMO, we need two.

S: He wasn't kidding. There's been hints from the Chiefs that they're looking to move Pollard to OLB. Which means we need another S.

Calcountry
12-18-2006, 04:50 PM
Not behind our Oline in its current state.

Calcountry
12-18-2006, 04:56 PM

So i think we have 3 MAJOR needs, WR, LT, and DT. The rest are players we could use. Remember, no team is loaded everywhere. every team has flaws. if we fix those 3 i think we'll be fine.O.K., hypothetical situation: The top 3 players in all three of those Idenitifed needs are still on the board and you are on the clock for the Chiefs, which do you pick?

ILChief
12-18-2006, 07:02 PM
O.K., hypothetical situation: The top 3 players in all three of those Idenitifed needs are still on the board and you are on the clock for the Chiefs, which do you pick?

probably the LT because they're the hardest to find IMO

Tribal Warfare
12-18-2006, 07:20 PM
in the draft my pipe dream is Sam Baker, but KC will most likely get either Okoye or Jarrett.

Sure-Oz
12-18-2006, 07:25 PM
I think our defense is in FAR better shape then our offense. We need offensive line help BAD. We really need 2 tackles a guard(shields retiring) and a center. Weigmann is not fit for the power run game, tis obvious. Game is won and lost up front, it was quite obvious last night. We need a few quality FA's and get a new OLINE going, which may take time. We may have just Waters and the rest new guys, who knows next year. The D i think will be ok, imo. Get a real Def. Coord. Those young safeties will kick some ass when they start next year. Just get a real DT and they may be tons better. The offense is my main concern. We may need a new coord. one that isn't so damn OBVIOUS and takes LJ out of the game for Dee ****ing Brown.

FAX
12-18-2006, 07:28 PM
I think our defense is in FAR better shape then our offense. We need offensive line help BAD. We really need 2 tackles a guard(shields retiring) and a center. Weigmann is not fit for the power run game, tis obvious. Game is won and lost up front, it was quite obvious last night. We need a few quality FA's and get a new OLINE going, which may take time. We may have just Waters and the rest new guys, who knows next year. The D i think will be ok, imo. Get a real Def. Coord. Those young safeties will kick some ass when they start next year. The offense is my main concern. We may need a new coord. one that isn't so damn OBVIOUS and takes LJ out of the game for Dee ****ing Brown.

I don't disagree, but you're going to have to get Herm's hands off the offense though, Mr. Sure-Oz.

He'll keep us in the shitter and he has a very bad case of the runs.

FAX

Sure-Oz
12-18-2006, 07:35 PM
I don't disagree, but you're going to have to get Herm's hands off the offense though, Mr. Sure-Oz.

He'll keep us in the shitter and he has a very bad case of the runs.

FAX
He really should've left it alone, you don't try to fix something that isn't broke. We'll see....all i know is that OLINE def. isnt the same as in past years.

the Talking Can
12-18-2006, 07:38 PM
I'm becoming more skeptical of Mitchell...he had some bad misses last night, on plays where he was in position...we need to find a vet LB to push him or to play OLB (sorry, Mr. Can't Tackle Fox)

I'm also starting to wonder if WR isn't as big a need as DT?? (OL being the clear #1 priority)

we have to get a playmaker somehow at WR, for LJ and our QB's sake...

OL
WR
DT
LB/CB
S

FAX
12-18-2006, 07:46 PM
He really should've left it alone, you don't try to fix something that isn't broke. We'll see....all i know is that OLINE def. isnt the same as in past years.

I totally understand the o-line issue, Mr. Sure-Oz. I really do. I swear.

According to the CSI-Vegas staff, this particular horse his died a thousand deaths from merciless and incessant board beatings, but Herm's offensive plan isn't helping this o-line one bit. If anything, it's making matters worse.

When Hermie was hired, I liked what he said about "playing the best players", "knowing what your players do best", etc. Unfortunately, his super genius game plans are exposing our known weaknesses and diminishing the contributions our more skilled players can make. I haven't kept count, but one example of this is the number of times our offense has been in obvious passing situations because the calls on 1st and 2nd down put us there.

FAX

Sure-Oz
12-18-2006, 08:10 PM
I totally understand the o-line issue, Mr. Sure-Oz. I really do. I swear.

According to the CSI-Vegas staff, this particular horse his died a thousand deaths from merciless and incessant board beatings, but Herm's offensive plan isn't helping this o-line one bit. If anything, it's making matters worse.

When Hermie was hired, I liked what he said about "playing the best players", "knowing what your players do best", etc. Unfortunately, his super genius game plans are exposing our known weaknesses and diminishing the contributions our more skilled players can make. I haven't kept count, but one example of this is the number of times our offense has been in obvious passing situations because the calls on 1st and 2nd down put us there.

FAX
I 100% agree, no imagination to this offense at all this year. Is it that hard to look at the past few years and realize we dont need to always...

run, run pass? It was too obvious, crazy what a diff. a year can make.