PDA

View Full Version : Whew Who! we have scored 9 pts!

chiefsfan1963
12-17-2006, 09:45 PM
He just a better HC. That's why he got to 2 SB's and won one.

Looking forward to CP's departure. Hopefully next year the draft won't be our high point.

milkman
12-17-2006, 09:50 PM
Yeah, how many of those SBs did he get in KC?

How many playoff wins?

How many playoff appearences?

Stop sucking Dick.

Ultra Peanut
12-17-2006, 09:52 PM
ALSO HOT POKERS IN THE EYE ARE BETTER THAN HAVING YOUR HEAD CUT OFF!

chiefsfan1963
12-17-2006, 09:53 PM

How many playoff wins?

Stop sucking Dick.

CP CP CP CP CP CP CP CP CP!

All my predictions this year have come true. Don't ****** with the man!

noa
12-17-2006, 09:55 PM
This game came down to blocking. It wouldn't matter if we had the greatest coaches of all time filling every position available, there's nothing you can do if your team can't block.

milkman
12-17-2006, 09:55 PM

What the **** difference does it make?

It's like getting ass raped in the federal pen, and longing for the days when you were ass raped in the state pen, because they had longer dicks.

You are a ****ing dumbass.

Thig Lyfe
12-17-2006, 09:58 PM
They both suck.

chiefsfan1963
12-17-2006, 09:59 PM
What the **** difference does it make?

It's like getting ass raped in the federal pen, and longing for the days when you were ass raped in the state pen, because they had longer dicks.

You are a ****ing dumbass.

Yeah I miss the O too, but that went away when DV retired. We'll not get anywhere near the O DV gave us until Herm leaves us. Hopefully CP will leave with him.

TrickyNicky
12-17-2006, 10:00 PM
My mom said that Dick Vermeil is a better coach than 20% of the players in the NHL. I believe her...

Bob Dole
12-17-2006, 10:07 PM
Bob Dole can hardly wait for your weekly thread that says the same thing as every other weekly thread you start.

chiefsfan1963
12-17-2006, 10:09 PM
Missing DV's O now? :)

Bugeater
12-17-2006, 10:11 PM
Didn't you already start this thread?

chiefsfan1963
12-17-2006, 10:14 PM
Bob Dole can hardly wait for your weekly thread that says the same thing as every other weekly thread you start.

Once CP leaves we'll be on our way to our next Championship. Both Marty and DV could have won here if CP was not the GM.

milkman
12-17-2006, 10:23 PM
Once CP leaves we'll be on our way to our next Championship. Both Marty and DV could have won here if CP was not the GM.

Carl let Dick have every coach, every player, everything he wanted, with the one exception.

Carl did just about everything that Dick asked for.

Carl needs to go, but you need to stop sucking Dick, cause he is every bit as responsible for the Chiefs failure as Carl.

In summary, you are a Dick sucking dumbass.

DaKCMan AP
12-17-2006, 10:23 PM
your and idiot

The Bad Guy
12-17-2006, 10:25 PM
I really hope someone lights you on fire.

Yeah, Vermeil is so much better that he had 5 years and couldn't win 1 playoff game.

Go **** yourself, you reality-challenged retard.

I'm looking forward to your departure. This board would be minus 1 retard.

The Bad Guy
12-17-2006, 10:27 PM

You're the king of could haves.

Let's try this one. You could have been normal if your grandpa wasn't your dad.

banyon
12-17-2006, 10:28 PM
I'm not real big on rep, but this is the most neg rep I can remember handing out in one day.

grandllamajr
12-17-2006, 10:31 PM
but in those five years we saw the playoffs we won't get within 100 yards with Herm and CP

And DV was in fact better that HE

Imon Yourside

How many playoff wins?

Stop sucking Dick.

DV had a roadblock in KC known as one Carl "I gotcha Money" Peterson. I would have settled for anyone as our HC but a bad fuggin marty clone.

The Bad Guy
Yeah I miss the O too, but that went away when DV retired. We'll not get anywhere near the O DV gave us until Herm leaves us. Hopefully CP will leave with him.

So you think Vermeil, minus Willie Roaf, would have had the same offense?

You really know shit about football.

Logical
12-17-2006, 10:36 PM
This is really bad form, DV retired, get over it.

chiefsfan1963
12-18-2006, 09:34 AM
The only reason we lost many of our games was lack of execution of our O. The D had done it's part in most of our losses. You can only ask so much from our D. I knew once we hired Herm and Solari became our OC that we would drop like a stone as far as our ranking offensively. In fact I predicted it before the season began and many of you argue that we would not drop significantly.

No way DV and AS would have let that happen even with the loss of Roaf. DV had his faults no question but he was a fine football coach and we were better off with him at the helm. If he could have gotten this year's D to produce for him last night's game would have been a Chief's blow out. With a strong GM as their partner both DV and Marty would have brought SB's to KC.

As a Chief's fan like all of us, all I can do is wait. Wait for the day that CP annouces his departure. That will be the day when we can all celebrate. In the meantime all I can do is hope that next year will be better. That we have an equally good draft as last year's, that Solari get's better, that Herm can learn to take his ego aside and be a better coach.

King_Chief_Fan
12-18-2006, 09:40 AM
The only reason we lost many of our games was lack of execution of our O. The D had done it's part in most of our losses. You can only ask so much from our D. I knew once we hired Herm and Solari became our OC that we would drop like a stone as far as our ranking offensively. In fact I predicted it before the season began and many of you argue that we would not drop significantly.

No way DV and AS would have let that happen even with the loss of Roaf. DV had his faults no question but he was a fine football coach and we were better off with him at the helm. If he could have gotten this year's D to produce for him last night's game would have been a Chief's blow out. With a strong GM as their partner both DV and Marty would have brought SB's to KC.

As a Chief's fan like all of us, all I can do is wait. Wait for the day that CP annouces his departure. That will be the day when we can all celebrate. In the meantime all I can do is hope that next year will be better. That we have an equally good draft as last year's, that Solari get's better, that Herm can learn to take his ego aside and be a better coach.
If DV and AS were still here we would have the same record as today, but it would be the fault of the defense.
The team needs a coach that is balanced on both sides of the ball.

chiefsfan1963
12-18-2006, 09:46 AM
If DV and AS were still here we would have the same record as today, but it would be the fault of the defense.
The team needs a coach that is balanced on both sides of the ball.

Sorry Chief's were 10-6 last year. There is a good chance we'll be 7-9 when this season ends. No way their record's would have been the same.

Baby Lee
12-18-2006, 09:49 AM

Yeah, in the DV years you were dead wrong year after year about this being a good team, now you get to be right about this being a bad team.

Guess what, it was a bad team ALL ALONG.

htismaqe
12-18-2006, 09:49 AM
Hey Chiefnj, where are you?

Chiefnj, where are you?

Who is it that's "not over Vermeil"?

Uh-huh, that's what I thought.

King_Chief_Fan
12-18-2006, 09:50 AM
Sorry Chief's were 10-6 last year. There is a good chance we'll be 7-9 when this season ends. No way their record's would have been the same.

10-6 with last years team.........this years team, not so much.

My point Mr. AS is my daddy, is that with this team and last years coaches we would be 7-7 like the team is right now. The offense would be greater, but the defense would be worse.

CupidStunt
12-18-2006, 09:54 AM
Missing DV's O now? :)

I miss Willie Roaf, T-Rich and non-retarded Trent.

Chiefnj
12-18-2006, 09:54 AM
Hey Chiefnj, where are you?

Chiefnj, where are you?

Who is it that's "not over Vermeil"?

Uh-huh, that's what I thought.

You and Chieffan1963? He's been beating the drum all year ad nauseum. It's not my fault people don't ignore it.

Baby Lee
12-18-2006, 09:56 AM
No way DV and AS would have let that happen even with the loss of Roaf.
1. It's Roaf and Richardson they lost.
2. You have no evidence for how they would've done without Roaf for a season. I do know they had some real nice 4-12 seasons in St. Louis before DV got Orlando Pace. And we had a real nice 6-10 season under DV before Roaf got here.

Iowanian
12-18-2006, 10:03 AM
Eat the urinal Cake at a donkeyminge tailgate crap bucket.

Saunders and the Redskins are sucking balls too. Vermiel never won a playoff game here. Get over it, fugtard.

chiefsfan1963
12-18-2006, 10:06 AM
10-6 with last years team.........this years team, not so much.

My point Mr. AS is my daddy, is that with this team and last years coaches we would be 7-7 like the team is right now. The offense would be greater, but the defense would be worse.

I would argue that the D would have gotten better from last year under DV maybe not as good as they are now but enough improvement from last year to make us a playoff team. Our O would have still been as good as last year. I have no idea who would have been drafted, but I know the one common denominator would have still been CP as our GM.

Anyway all I can do is wait it out like the rest of you, and hope for the best in the next few years before his departure. The best thing about 2006 was our draft. I'm hoping for another good one in 2007 and maybe an added bonus of at least a 10-6 team.

I will from this point on not mention DV and AS being better coaches. You know my position and I realize that the horse is very dead. As an added bonus I will not post until draft season next year. Sometime in March or April 2007 at the latest if you are lucky. :p

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family. You give me great joy throughout the year and look forward to more of the same in 2007! :)

htismaqe
12-18-2006, 10:14 AM
You and Chieffan1963? He's been beating the drum all year ad nauseum. It's not my fault people don't ignore it.

You got me there.

I'm over DV.

But I'm not over 1963. :D

chiefsfan1963
12-18-2006, 03:51 PM
You got me there.

I'm over DV.

But I'm not over 1963. :D

I'm fond of you too. :)