PDA

View Full Version : KC-Raiders Christmas Party & Open House

Nzoner
12-18-2006, 01:05 PM
Mrs Nzoner and I would like to let you know that we'll be hosting a Christmas open House this Saturday starting around 6p.m.

So far Raiderhater,ENDelt and I think Sedated will be joining us along with some our local friends and we'd love to have you stop by.

We'll have the game on of course and some of the guys would like to get a card game going.We're having homemade chili and an Arby's deli tray along with assorted munchies all you need to bring is whatever you're drinking.

We realize it's the holiday season,however,this is an adult party only,so if you'd like to join us please let me know by Thursday.

If we don't see you,we'd like to say Merry Christmas and Happy New year now.

Raiderhater
12-18-2006, 01:46 PM
No promises, but I may make my eggnog to bring up. We'll see if I feel like dealing with it after I get in on Friday.

Nzoner
12-18-2006, 01:50 PM
No promises, but I may make my eggnog to bring up. We'll see if I feel like dealing with it after I get in on Friday.

If you do that you're going to become immediate best friends with Pat,a buddy of mine.

If you need me to pick up the ingredients just say so and you can mix it here.

Raiderhater
12-18-2006, 01:54 PM
If you do that you're going to become immediate best friends with Pat,a buddy of mine.

If you need me to pick up the ingredients just say so and you can mix it here.

Picking up the ingredients isn't the issue, it's the actually making it part. This isn't store bought eggnog with liquor added, it's made completely from scratch and reccomended to age in the fridge over night.

Nzoner
12-18-2006, 02:01 PM
Picking up the ingredients isn't the issue, it's the actually making it part. This isn't store bought eggnog with liquor added, it's made completely from scratch and reccomended to age in the fridge over night.

Well in that case you do whatever you feel like,I'd offer to try and make it but if it includes liquor I'm sure I'd be sampling along the way and I don't want to screw up my famous homemade chili that I'll be making at the same time.

BigRedChief
12-18-2006, 02:05 PM
I'm going to be in Silver Dollar City looking at Christmas lights instead of watching Chiefs football. If you are in Branson look for the big dude with the freckles begging for someone to shoot him and put him out of his misery.

Raiderhater
12-18-2006, 02:07 PM
Well in that case you do whatever you feel like,I'd offer to try and make it but if it includes liquor I'm sure I'd be sampling along the way and I don't want to screw up my famous homemade chili that I'll be making at the same time.

You'd have plenty to sample from, it calls for three different types of liquor.

Raiderhater
12-18-2006, 02:08 PM
I'm going to be in Silver Dollar City looking at Christmas lights instead of watching Chiefs football. If you are in Branson look for the big dude with the freckles begging for someone to shoot him and put him out of his misery.

Uhm...... :spock:

Nzoner
12-18-2006, 02:11 PM

I'm just going to say I REALLY hope you're able to bring some then.

I'm out for the day,gotta finish up Christmas shopping and then meet up with some of the fantasy football league for MNF,should be one helluva game tonight.

luv
12-18-2006, 02:14 PM
Rum and what else? Or is it a secret family recipe?

Your avy reminds me, I went out and bought A Chipmunk Christmas. I'm such a dork. It's just something I loved as a kid.

Raiderhater
12-18-2006, 02:16 PM
Rum and what else? Or is it a secret family recipe?

Your avy reminds me, I went out and bought A Chipmunk Christmas. I'm such a dork. It's just something I loved as a kid.

It's a recipe I came across, but I usually don't give it out. However, I never mind telling the types of liquor: rum, whiskey and brandy.

chagrin
12-18-2006, 02:21 PM
Damn, I want to fly out for this, can I sleep at your place??

luv
12-18-2006, 02:23 PM
It's a recipe I came across, but I usually don't give it out. However, I never mind telling the types of liquor: rum, whiskey and brandy.
I learned a valuble lesson a few years ago. Never try adding hard liquor to store bought eggnog. NASTY. I can't say I've ever had brandy, but I like the other two. Sounds good.

luv
12-18-2006, 02:24 PM
Do you have frequent flyer miles to use up, or what? :p

Chief Pote
12-18-2006, 03:03 PM
Hey Luv....if chagrin stays at your place...we won't tell your Dad. It will just be between us.

sedated
12-18-2006, 06:21 PM
perfect opportunity to get away from family and get drunk

Nzoner
12-18-2006, 11:37 PM

If that's directed at me you know the answer,however,you'll have to settle for one of the inflatable beds as raiderhater and ENDelt have first dibs on the bedrooms unless you can talk them into sleeping togther

SPchief
12-18-2006, 11:44 PM
If that's directed at me you know the answer,however,you'll have to settle for one of the inflatable beds as raiderhater and ENDelt have first dibs on the bedrooms unless you can talk them into sleeping togther

Shouldn't be to hard to get ENDelt drunk enough to pass out in the laundry room again.

12-18-2006, 11:52 PM
Damn, sounds like fun. If I didn't have to get to Emporia on Sunday I would be there in a heartbeat.

Nzoner
12-19-2006, 01:04 AM
Jamie is awfully cute...

You ain't have bad yourself.....:thailor:

:D :D

luv
12-19-2006, 01:39 AM
Hey Luv....if chagrin stays at your place...we won't tell your Dad. It will just be between us.
Why would he stay at my place? I live about 3 1/2 to 4 hours away from St Joe.

Raiderhater
12-19-2006, 09:09 AM
Uuhhh, just what kind of party was this again?

Demonpenz
12-19-2006, 09:21 AM
i will buy the tshirts

Nzoner
12-19-2006, 09:46 AM
Uuhhh, just what kind of party was this again?

You're safe,the only Rump Rangers at this party will be the ones on the tv wearing silver and black.

i will buy the tshirts

Dude,are you going to be stopping by?

Demonpenz
12-19-2006, 01:25 PM
You're safe,the only Rump Rangers at this party will be the ones on the tv wearing silver and black.

Dude,are you going to be stopping by?

Hopefully. Saturday's along way from now though. I could be dead. I do owe delt a good old punch in the stomach for calling me a ninja turtle all the time.

klg61
12-19-2006, 01:47 PM

carefull now, you never know who might grant that. we were thinking about going down to branson aswell...

Nzoner
12-20-2006, 02:47 AM
Hopefully. Saturday's along way from now though. I could be dead.

You may know some of the other guys here as well,I got voted into the Bottom's Up FFL this year and so far a little over half the league has said they'd be here.

Demonpenz
12-20-2006, 02:49 AM
sweet I am planning on stopping by!

Nzoner
12-20-2006, 02:53 AM
sweet I am planning on stopping by!

Cool,you'll have to stay long enough to check out the new sound system we'll put a Stevie Ray DVD in after the game.

luv
12-20-2006, 02:55 AM
Will these guys be bringing wives/girlfriends as well?

Nzoner
12-20-2006, 03:05 AM
Will these guys be bringing wives/girlfriends as well?

I don't think the S/O's would apprecaite the strippers we have lined up,even though they're coming dressed as elves.

chagrin
12-20-2006, 06:05 AM

Yes, it was directed at you - thanks dude. I don't mind sleeping on an inflatable bed.

Nzoner
12-20-2006, 09:29 AM
Yes, it was directed at you - thanks dude. I don't mind sleeping on an inflatable bed.

You know the Casa De Nzoner motto....

The door is always open
whenever we throw a bash
we may not leave the light on
but you have a free place to crash

HonestChieffan
12-20-2006, 11:31 AM

All I can say is you poor bastard. I feel your pain. Don't look people in the eye in Branson. Come home soon and safe.

Nzoner
12-20-2006, 10:27 PM
Just in case someone is on for the first time tonight.

Raiderhater
12-21-2006, 12:14 AM
I talked to Russ the other morning, he's thinking about coming up late after he gets out of work.

Raiderhater
12-21-2006, 12:16 AM
I don't think the S/O's would apprecaite the strippers we have lined up,even though they're coming dressed as elves.

God, we have to see Phil's naked fat ass streaking around the room again? In elf shoes? *shudder*

Nzoner
12-21-2006, 12:26 AM
I talked to Russ the other morning, he's thinking about coming up late after he gets out of work.

It'd be good to see Russ again,of course depending on how late I might be seeing 2 or 4 of him

Demonpenz
12-21-2006, 12:27 AM
stevie ray .... on a new sound soundsystem f yeah

sedated
12-21-2006, 05:02 PM
The door is always open

and the screen is always broken

Raiderhater
12-21-2006, 06:09 PM

LMAO

Nzoner
12-21-2006, 06:21 PM

HO!HO! HO!

Nzoner
12-21-2006, 06:24 PM
BTW,you guys make sure you come hungry we're gonna have the food.

Raiderhater
12-21-2006, 06:27 PM
Mmmm... Foooood *drooling noises*

burt
12-21-2006, 06:38 PM
Damn, Endelt and Raiderhader in the same room.....I wish I could pawn off the kids for a night. Nzoner...I am so envious of all that have partaken of your hospitality....that is why you are an icon here.

Raiderhater
12-21-2006, 06:48 PM
Damn, Endelt and Raiderhader in the same room.....I wish I could pawn off the kids for a night. Nzoner...I am so envious of all that have partaken of your hospitality....that is why you are an icon here.

We'd like to get you in the same room too. rochambeau

PinkFloyd
12-21-2006, 07:19 PM

This Russ you speak of -- does his last name start with an H ???? And does he live near Edgerton,Ks. ????

Raiderhater
12-21-2006, 09:27 PM
This Russ you speak of -- does his last name start with an H ???? And does he live near Edgerton,Ks. ????

No, and no. I am speaking of KCWolfman.

Nzoner
12-21-2006, 10:35 PM

Holy shit,talk about taking a longshot

luv
12-22-2006, 02:38 AM
We'll have the game on of course and some of the guys would like to get a card game going.We're having homemade chili and an Arby's deli tray along with assorted munchies all you need to bring is whatever you're drinking.
Do other people like rum & Cokes and Jager Bombs? I was think of bringing the necessities for both, but I don't want to over do it. I can stick with beer.

Nzoner
12-22-2006, 09:02 AM
Do other people like rum & Cokes and Jager Bombs? I was think of bringing the necessities for both, but I don't want to over do it. I can stick with beer.

We're having a bit of everything,so you bring whatever you like.

chagrin
12-22-2006, 02:38 PM
Just wanted to let you know that I cannot make it :(

I forgot I have to buy my tourist Visa for my trip next month with this check. Marry Christmas, I hope you get some good snapshots from the gig!

Raiderhater
12-22-2006, 02:47 PM

You don't want to over do it? I didn't know there was such a thing. Especially at one of Joe's parties.

It looks like I'll be whipping up some eggnog tonight, and who knows what else I'll likely bring. Probably some rum, I've been on a rum kick the past week.

Raiderhater
12-22-2006, 02:48 PM
Just wanted to let you know that I cannot make it :(

I forgot I have to buy my tourist Visa for my trip next month with this check. Marry Christmas, I hope you get some good snapshots from the gig!

Pity. I'd have liked to meet you.

Nzoner
12-22-2006, 04:51 PM
Just heard from bugeater,he'll be driving down from Omaha to join us.

Raiderhater
12-22-2006, 09:08 PM
The eggnog is made and aging in the fridge.

luv
12-22-2006, 10:14 PM
You don't want to over do it? I didn't know there was such a thing. Especially at one of Joe's parties.

It looks like I'll be whipping up some eggnog tonight, and who knows what else I'll likely bring. Probably some rum, I've been on a rum kick the past week.
Awesome. I'm always on a rum kick. Rum, Coke, Jager, Red Bull. Hell, I have some Kahlua and Tequila Rose that I will never drink. I may bring them up to, just so I can get rid of them.

luv
12-22-2006, 11:40 PM
I just have to say that, while I'm nervous, I'm really looking forward to meeting people. Don't worry if I seem really quiet. Alcohol usually changes that.

Bugeater
12-22-2006, 11:49 PM
Awesome. I'm always on a rum kick. Rum, Coke, Jager, Red Bull. Hell, I have some Kahlua and Tequila Rose that I will never drink. I may bring them up to, just so I can get rid of them.
Good lord. You'd better keep in mind that there's going to be people with cameras there.

luv
12-22-2006, 11:51 PM
Good lord. You'd better keep in mind that there's going to be people with cameras there.
Yeah? I'll have mine, too.

I may get drunk, but I don't do table dancing. I'm sure I have nothing to worry about.

Bob Dole
I just have to say that, while I'm nervous, I'm really looking forward to meeting people. Don't worry if I seem really quiet. Alcohol usually changes that.

That's okay. Everyone else will be really quiet too. Parties at Joe's house are a lot like church, but without the singing.

Man, I may have to rethink my plans for Saturday night. This could be a riot!

luv
12-22-2006, 11:53 PM
That's okay. Everyone else will be really quiet too. Parties at Joe's house are a lot like church, but without the singing.
So, should I call him Pastor Joe?

Bugeater
12-22-2006, 11:57 PM
Yeah? I'll have mine, too.

I may get drunk, but I don't do table dancing. I'm sure I have nothing to worry about.
The one thing that's in your favor is that Nzoner has put a ban on silly string.

luv
12-23-2006, 12:00 AM
The one thing that's in your favor is that Nzoner has put a ban on silly string.
Great. Just great. Is silly string returnable?

Bugeater
12-23-2006, 12:03 AM
Great. Just great. Is silly string returnable?
I'm sure it is. Well, unless you bought it at Target more than 90 days ago.

luv
12-23-2006, 12:39 AM
You know what I hate? My rear right blinker decides to go out AGAIN today. Now, I have to make yet one more stop before leaving town tomorrow. I swear. I've had the car for 5 years, and I don't think I've had to replace any of my other blinkers. I've lost count of how many times I've replaced this one. I think my car is possessed though. Sometimes the dome light will come on when you open the door, and sometimes it won't. I guess my car is just moody like me.

Nzoner
12-23-2006, 01:19 AM

It's just too bad you can't be here to SAY MY NAME BITCH!!!

sedated
12-23-2006, 09:23 PM
there's quite a spread of food here.

anyone not here is a pussy.

yeah, i said it

sedated
12-23-2006, 09:27 PM
although ENDelt is quite upset at the lack of midget strippers.

PinkFloyd
12-23-2006, 09:48 PM
I'm setting here on a laptop watching the game and on my way to bowling a 750-770 series in bowling !!!

Too bad it's not St. Joe I'm bowling in... I'd swing by...

PinkFloyd
12-23-2006, 09:51 PM
I'm setting here on a laptop watching the game and on my way to bowling a 750-770 series in bowling !!!

Too bad it's not St. Joe I'm bowling in... I'd swing by...

Did I mention I'm about to win $2,000 ??? !!!!!!

:p

chiefs4me
12-23-2006, 10:19 PM
although ENDelt is quite upset at the lack of midget strippers.

tell us more....

Mr. Kotter
12-23-2006, 10:24 PM
tell us more....

You got a thing for midget strippers too, eh? :spock:

chiefs4me
12-23-2006, 10:25 PM

keyword there was endelt..and the midget stripppers....:D

sedated
12-23-2006, 10:41 PM

who doesn't?

their knees don't get sore

Phobia
12-23-2006, 11:09 PM
I'm totally predicting ENDelt/luv love.

Halfcan
12-23-2006, 11:12 PM

You really think Luv will lower her standards that low. lol

Phobia
12-23-2006, 11:14 PM
You really think Luv will lower her standards that low. lol

Moooo

Nzoner
12-24-2006, 03:47 AM

You're a day late and a dollar short,just ask sedated

my god (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=155020)

Mecca
12-24-2006, 03:52 AM
Moooo

I got Gatorade......

sedated
12-24-2006, 03:58 AM
h

chagrin
01-05-2007, 03:27 PM
How come no pictures from this thing?

Halfcan
01-05-2007, 03:59 PM
Sounds like a real Luv fest-both are denying anything happened-neither say they remember anything-and then Luv says she felt like a slut and left. :hmmm: :rolleyes: :shake:

sedated
01-05-2007, 04:11 PM
How come no pictures from this thing?

my god (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=155020)