PDA

View Full Version : Good game Chiefs!

Digital_Madness
12-18-2006, 02:26 PM
Defense was all over the place last night! I have a lot of respect for Herm Edwards (being a Marty guy and all)..he always seems to build his teams around fast alert defensive guys and it seems your defesne is very talented! Now if you guys can only get that offense going again and maybe win a few road games, you guys can be very solid!

good game
good luck
and good bye!

StcChief
12-18-2006, 02:27 PM
good luck with Marty... he will break your hearts.

Iowanian
12-18-2006, 02:30 PM
You weren't here before the game.....

take a deep breath of acetelin and O2 and blow on an open flame.

Digital_Madness
12-18-2006, 02:30 PM
LT has my heart! Marty has no offensive control! Martyball s dead! sorry if you think of Marty like in his KC days!

Thig Lyfe
12-18-2006, 02:32 PM
LT has my heart! Marty has no offensive control! Martyball s dead! sorry if you think of Marty like in his KC days!

Trust us. He'll f*ck up somehow. He'll do something like use all three timeouts in the third quarter in your first playoff game.

noa
12-18-2006, 02:32 PM
Good luck in the playoffs

Digital_Madness
12-18-2006, 02:33 PM
You weren't here before the game.....

take a deep breath of acetelin and O2 and blow on an open flame.

Sorry I don't have the "Message boards for dummies" book and should have been here before the game?? huh?? Ioanian( or whatever), relax and eat some BBQ or something!

BigRedChief
12-18-2006, 02:33 PM
Yeah it does seem he has learned his lesson. You guys are good. Spanked us and sent us home.

I still can't cheer for you even though your not a "real" rival like the Raiders or Donks.

vailpass
12-18-2006, 02:36 PM
Trust us. He'll f*ck up somehow. He'll do something like use all three timeouts in the third quarter in your first playoff game.

The amount of bitterman on this board is off the charts. What will you do if Marty wins the SB?

Iowanian
12-18-2006, 02:38 PM
Douche with Battery acid asspipe.

If you only come to run your c@cksucker after the game, you're a troll. you'll get zero respect here.

Go blow a homeless raider fan.

Sorry I don't have the "Message boards for dummies" book and should have been here before the game?? huh?? Ioanian( or whatever), relax and eat some BBQ or something!

Iowanian
12-18-2006, 02:39 PM
take it out on you.

The amount of bitterman on this board is off the charts. What will you do if Marty wins the SB?

Baby Lee
12-18-2006, 02:40 PM
Grin quietly.

Iowanian
12-18-2006, 02:42 PM
Maybe we should load up and go help them burn the City.

its pretty common knowledge that any championship in Kalifornia mandates a riot.

Digital_Madness
12-18-2006, 02:42 PM
Yeah it does seem he has learned his lesson. You guys are good. Spanked us and sent us home.

I still can't cheer for you even though your not a "real" rival like the Raiders or Donks.

oh my god! we're not a real rival people! why are we not considered a real rival? my life is ruined! ( ROFL )...ok..

:hmmm:

vailpass
12-18-2006, 02:44 PM
take it out on you.

You won't be able to get to me. I'll be inside the Fans of AFC West Teams who Have Played in a SB within the Past 35 years clubhouse.
You won't be able to get in, which is kind of sad considering Charger and Raider fan are there. Hell, even Seahawk fan can enter under a grandfather clause.

Take heart though, Carl has a plan to get you in soon. Really.
Believe it.

Halfcan
12-18-2006, 02:45 PM
Phillip cry me a Rivers will be the downfall for the Chargers. This guy is terrible. He pouted most of the game.

vailpass
12-18-2006, 02:46 PM
oh my god! we're not a real rival people! why are we not considered a real rival? my life is ruined! ( ROFL )...ok..

:hmmm:

Easy there powder blue, you need to log a few more years as a serious competitor before you begin to be considered an annual challenge much less a rival.
In a true rivalry there must be a little real hatred mixed in; who could hate nice little San Diego Super Charger?

Digital_Madness
12-18-2006, 02:47 PM
Phillip cry me a Rivers will be the downfall for the Chargers. This guy is terrible. He pouted most of the game.

so did trent green!

and?

Digital_Madness
12-18-2006, 02:48 PM
Easy there powder blue, you need to log a few more years as a serious competitor before you begin to be considered an annual challenge much less a rival.

thanks for the heads up Dad!

Iowanian
12-18-2006, 02:49 PM
YOu should use that coupon....it'll expire soon.

You won't be able to get to me. I'll be inside the Fans of AFC West Teams who Have Played in a SB within the Past 35 years clubhouse.
You won't be able to get in, which is kind of sad considering Charger and Raider fan are there. Hell, even Seahawk fan can enter under a grandfather clause.

Believe it.

vailpass
12-18-2006, 02:50 PM
thanks for the heads up Dad!

C'mere you cute little Charger you and let me give you a hug. It's so cute when you act tough while standing there in your little powder blue jammies with the ass flap open.

Thig Lyfe
12-18-2006, 02:51 PM

Believe it.

Uh huh. Most sane people stopped believing in Carl no less than eight years ago.

HemiEd
12-18-2006, 02:53 PM
Martyball s dead! sorry if you think of Marty like in his KC days!

Enjoy the regular season, we have heard the "Marty ball is over" thing numerous times. I seem to recall him playing Herm and the Jets at home in the playoffs recently. How did that work out?

Digital_Madness
12-18-2006, 02:55 PM
C'mere you cute little Charger you and let me give you a hug. It's so cute when you act tough while standing there in your little powder blue jammies with the ass flap open.

pervert!

BigRedChief
12-18-2006, 02:57 PM

:hmmm:Your soft and have weak sauce. Your noise level at the stadium is the pits. Detroit has more and louder fans. You don't deserve a good team. Your stadium is filled with bandwagon fans. Real football is tailgating and BBQ not going to the stadium via the light rail and picking up fish tacos at the concession stand.
You may have a better team this year but you will never, ever have better fans.

The Rick
12-18-2006, 02:59 PM

Believe it.
Now that our season is pretty much over, I can appreciate some quality smack like this. I think. :(

Baby Lee
12-18-2006, 03:03 PM
You may have a better team this year but you will never, ever have better fans.
Carl Peterson loves you, too.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-18-2006, 03:07 PM
Grin quietly.

I am completely flummoxed as to this man crush that you have on Marty.

vailpass
12-18-2006, 03:07 PM
Now that our season is pretty much over, I can appreciate some quality smack like this. I think. :(

Although I'm not quite ready to make a reservation I am discreetly inquiring as to availability and rates at the Season Over hotel.

BigRedChief
12-18-2006, 03:12 PM
Carl Peterson loves you, too.
I don't think I've ever been accused of being a King Carl fan.:)

Baby Lee
12-18-2006, 03:26 PM
I don't think I've ever been accused of being a King Carl fan.:)
You need to purchase season tickets to be a real fan of anything.
But Carl loves any and all who think that good fans are more important than a good team.

Baby Lee
12-18-2006, 03:30 PM
I am completely flummoxed as to this man crush that you have on Marty.
Not a crush, respect and admiration.
Best coach the Chiefs have had in my lifetime. Started following them in 87-88, right before the Marty years.
Then the years of Chiefs fans following a subpar team while taking solace in the fact that 'at least Martyocre, the worst coach in the league' wasn't there anymore, while he was out building good teams elsewhere faster than the Chiefs could rise to mediocre.
Add in a skosch of 5 years of the worst D in the history of the league for the Chiefs, and I tend to wax nostalgic from time to time.

The Rick
12-18-2006, 04:21 PM
Cheap if you check in early. Rates go up each week though.

Dark Horse
12-18-2006, 05:40 PM
Congrats to the Chargers fans and good luck in the playoffs. For some reason I have this feeling that this is Marty's year and I will probably even root for the bolts to bring the Lombardi to the AFC west.

kotong
12-18-2006, 07:06 PM
Douche with Battery acid asspipe.

If you only come to run your c@cksucker after the game, you're a troll. you'll get zero respect here.

Go blow a homeless raider fan.
---------------------------

You need some kind of pain medication. Have you tried poison?

LOL.

kotong
12-18-2006, 07:08 PM
Congrats to the Chargers fans and good luck in the playoffs. For some reason I have this feeling that this is Marty's year and I will probably even root for the bolts to bring the Lombardi to the AFC west.
-------------------------

Last night's game was awesome for you guys defensively. Although LT ran for some really good yardage, your pass rush was pretty up there. Also, your D didn't bite at all to Cameron's play calling.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Brock
12-18-2006, 07:11 PM
while he was out building good teams elsewhere faster than the Chiefs could rise to mediocre.

LOL. How many playoff appearances and wins has he had since leaving KC?