PDA

View Full Version : San Diego thanks TAMBA!!!

kotong
12-18-2006, 06:20 PM
Thanks Tamba for "HALItosising!"

Does SOFT equal 270 yards rushing?

'Hope you all catch some fish!

-------------

To the mods: ban me?...you can't face the fact that your team S*CKS!

LOL.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-18-2006, 06:23 PM
Shane Olivea really pwned his ass.

Hali: 1 pick, 1 sack, 1 fumble recovery that he got screwed out of because of a blown call.

Here's some advice, troll.

Get a 14.4V drill, wrap some Concertina wire around a steel rod. Jam it up your pisshole. Rev the piss out of the motor and slowly yank the drill out. Then dip your stub in antifreeze.

Easy 6
12-18-2006, 06:23 PM
Dont you have some homework to do kotex???

KcMizzou
12-18-2006, 06:26 PM
What? That's stupid.

Tamba wasn't trash talking anyway. Good job by Marty of spinning it that way, I guess. Whatever it takes to get your guys motivated.

Bwana
12-18-2006, 06:26 PM
God willing, you are an only child. Also, with any luck, your ball sack has come into contact with a bike frame at a high rate of speed numerous times resulting in your sperm count being depleted down to a level where you are never able to reproduce. Now go eat a bullet shit for brains. :shake:

OnTheWarpath15
12-18-2006, 06:30 PM

Hali: 1 pick, 1 sack, 1 fumble recovery that he got screwed out of because of a blown call.

Get a 14.4V drill, wrap some Concertina wire around a steel rod. Jam it up your pisshole. Rev the piss out of the motor and slowly yank the drill out. Then dip your stub in antifreeze.

Nice.....

You know what I found to be funny?

Olivea running his mouth all week about how he's gonna whip Tamba.....then on the 1st play, they double team him.....

thedude
12-18-2006, 06:39 PM

I'm sure that Marty and the rest of the San Diego Ladainian Tomlinson's will be in attendance for the fishing and golf trip we have planned around mid-to early January.

kotong
12-18-2006, 06:40 PM

----------------------------

I hear that trouts are plentiful in Lake Trimble.

Your team is a third-tier NFL team that ranks with the likes of Chokeland and Arizona. Perhaps a switch to the NFC might give your team better results.

LOL.

kotong
12-18-2006, 06:42 PM
Dont you have some homework to do kotex???
--------------

LOL. Don't waste your time supporting a sorry-a$s team like the Chefs. Come over to the Bolt bandwagon, there's plenty of room to share. For once, support a REAL NFL team, like the Chargers.

BTW, I think your team hands Chokeland their 3rd victory of the season.

Go fish!

LOL.

Bob Dole
12-18-2006, 06:45 PM
--------------

LOL. Don't waste your time supporting a sorry-a$s team like the Chefs. Come over to the Bolt bandwagon, there's plenty of room. BTW, I think your team hands Chokeland their 3rd victory of the season.

Go fish!

At least you admit you're a bandwagon "fan".

Sure-Oz
12-18-2006, 06:47 PM
Wow, these trolls are coming out of everywhere, who knew that SD's bandwagon grew so fast.

Easy 6
12-18-2006, 06:47 PM
--------------

LOL. Don't waste your time supporting a sorry-a$s team like the Chefs. Come over to the Bolt bandwagon, there's plenty of room. BTW, I think your team hands Chokeland their 3rd victory of the season.

Go fish!

Theres no room on the dolt bandwagon with all of the VERY recent arrivals like yourself. Fear not, the wheels will come of soon enough.

Guys like you are a disgrace to the 10 REAL dolt fans.

Why dont you roll up in a ball & see if you can give yourself head???

HemiEd
12-18-2006, 06:48 PM
troll, did you get permission to stay up for the whole game last night?

thedude
--------------

Go fish!

Not surprised that there is plenty of room. The Steelers bandwagon must be getting in to the station late.

The Bad Guy

I hear that trouts are plentiful in Lake Trimble.

Your team is a third-tier NFL team that ranks with the likes of Chokeland and Arizona. Perhaps a switch to the NFC might give your team better results.

LOL.

How nice. Another Charger fan that just discovered the NFL this year.

If the Chiefs are a third-tier, and they beat the Chargers this year, doesn't say much about your chances, does it?

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-18-2006, 06:49 PM
Wow, these trolls are coming out of everywhere, who knew that SD's bandwagon grew so fast.

They breed faster than cockroaches. Fortunately, they'll be far easier to kill. One playoff loss will be like 4 cans of Raid to these fairweather motherf*ckers.

the Talking Can
12-18-2006, 06:49 PM
ass blasting

Direckshun
12-18-2006, 06:55 PM
I've followed the NFL Chargers for roughly five weeks now, when my local news anchors started discussing before a commercial break how good this "football" team was doing.

Since I am from southern California and thus have a kneejerk reaction to anything rumored to be new and good, I immediately sold my Clippers season tickets and hopped on board.

I'm sure I'll be a Chargers fan for life until the Padres win 100 games.

Frazod
12-18-2006, 06:59 PM

-------------

LOL.

I really pity you. How sad it must be to be such a f#cking total loser and pussy that you can't even show up until after the day after the game to talk shit. Were you really that scared of the Chiefs before hand? Apparently.

Rooting for a winning team doesn't change who you are. I'm quite sure the Chargers wouldn't claim you.

And remember, we're laughing at you, not with you.

the Talking Can
12-18-2006, 07:01 PM
--------------

LOL. Don't waste your time supporting a sorry-a$s team like the Chefs. Come over to the Bolt bandwagon, there's plenty of room to share. For once, support a REAL NFL team, like the Chargers.

BTW, I think your team hands Chokeland their 3rd victory of the season.

Go fish!

LOL.

I'm going to yodel in your mom's vagina...

Rain Man
12-18-2006, 07:01 PM
This is funny. Hali carved Olivea into a big turkey sandwich last night. Olivea was completely out of his league.

DJay23
12-18-2006, 07:11 PM
There are Chargers fans? I thought those were ESPN employees.

Buck
12-18-2006, 07:14 PM
Troll or not, he does have a point. I think we proved that we aren't soft or finesse.

You guys are probably gonna say that it was a bad win by us, but thats what good teams do, Win even when they play bad.

kotong
12-18-2006, 07:17 PM
I really pity you. How sad it must be to be such a f#cking total loser and pussy that you can't even show up until after the day after the game to talk shit. Were you really that scared of the Chiefs before hand? Apparently.

Rooting for a winning team doesn't change who you are. I'm quite sure the Chargers wouldn't claim you.

And remember, we're laughing at you, not with you.
----------------------

I just remembered this morning that I had an account on this board so I decided to use it a few moments ago.

No worries. Starting next season I'll be posting pre-game, taunting you and bad mouthing your pathetic team. If my team loses then I eat crow, if they win then I bash your sorry-a*s team more.

Deal?

I consider KC not a rival in the sense that most of your fans are ok, except for a few here who need to get their a**es whooped, and that includes you.

Happy fishing!

LOL.

Bob Dole
12-18-2006, 07:18 PM

It's always been that way.

With the exception of a few masochists that have stuck with Al, every Kalifornia team has been that way. (Which is why the NFL's continuing desire to put yet another team in L.A. is so puzzling.)

Funny how you seldom see any 49er's gear out in public for the last decade...

Bob Dole
12-18-2006, 07:20 PM
Troll or not, he does have a point. I think we proved that we aren't soft or finesse.

You guys are probably gonna say that it was a bad win by us, but thats what good teams do, Win even when they play bad.

It wasn't a bad win--you guys whooped us.

But Tamba Hali was probably pretty close to number 53 in the list of reasons why.

Easy 6
12-18-2006, 07:21 PM
----------------------

I just remembered this morning that I had an account on this board so I decided to use it a few moments ago.

No worries. Starting next season I'll be posting pre-game, taunting you and bad mouthing your pathetic team. If my team loses then I eat crow, if they win then I bash your sorry-a*s team more.

Deal?

I consider KC not a rival in the sense that most of your fans are ok, except for a few here who need to get their a**es whooped, and that includes you.

Happy fishing!

LOL.

Nothing more that i would like better than to have you fly out & just TRY to do some whippin' butt-baby.

I dont think you would like the results.

HemiEd
12-18-2006, 07:23 PM
Funny how you seldom see any 49er's gear out in public for the last decade...

Wow, I had not noticed, but you are right. It used to be everywhere.

Come to think of it, I don't recall ever seeing any Charger stuff.

Brock
12-18-2006, 07:26 PM
Come to think of it, I don't recall ever seeing any Charger stuff.

You won't see much of it in So Cal, let alone in Illinois. In a couple of years, you might be seeing a lot of it in Texas.

Direckshun
12-18-2006, 07:28 PM

"We" proved that "we" aren't soft?

It was a bad win by "us"?

Listen, pal. At best, you were sitting in the Q itself filling your gullet with beer and nachos. At worst and most likely, you were laying half naked on your coach sipping Pepsi.

What you weren't, however, was being any active part of the San Diego Chargers organization or any part of their win yesterday.

You're not a nose tackle. You're not even a water boy. You had nothing to do with it but just happened to live in the same zip code as a team that was winning when you decided to suddenly root for them.

You're a loser. And probably stupid. But you're not a San Diego Charger.

Bwana
12-18-2006, 07:29 PM
----------------------

except for a few here who need to get their a**es whooped, and that includes you.

LOL.
Hey frazod, I think this little butt duster wants to give you a spanking, because I know there is no way he could be talking about kicking anyones ass. ROFL

kotong
12-18-2006, 07:30 PM
Nothing more that i would like better than to have you fly out & just TRY to do some whippin' butt-baby.

I dont think you would like the results.
-----------------

Pay for my plane ride? I'd be there in a minute.

LOL.

Ceej
12-18-2006, 07:30 PM
I wish I could remember the last time KC went 4-12 and 1-15.

KcMizzou
12-18-2006, 07:31 PM
At best, you were sitting in the Q itself filling your gullet with beer and nachos. At worst and most likely, you were laying half naked on your coach sipping Pepsi.
They must handle football-watching a little differently on the west coast...

:eek:

Direckshun
12-18-2006, 07:33 PM
-----------------

LOL.
First of all, genius, when you quote somebody, you don't have to separate their comments from yours with a "--------------".

Second of all, genius, this is typical talk from a guy who has no intentions of doing anything remotely close to following up on anything he has to say. You jump in, you jump out, all when it's convenient. You haven't posted here in a year because it's been a year since you've won a game against the Chiefs.

In other words, and third of all, you're a little bitch and you probably hit like a girl.

Fairplay
12-18-2006, 07:34 PM
We need the Frazonator.

noa
12-18-2006, 07:34 PM
I will blast you in the ass just like Jason Dunn.

Easy 6
12-18-2006, 07:35 PM
-----------------

LOL.

If i could, that would be splendid.

Someone like you needs a world class beat down.

Bwana
12-18-2006, 07:36 PM
-----------------

LOL.

Oh boy, who the **** do you think you are.........Special Agent Mike Keck?

What a tool. ROFL

Mosbonian
12-18-2006, 07:37 PM

You played tough at home....so does almost every team with a winning record.

I guess I missed the part where being a finesse team was an insult. If Marty used that to whip up the Chargers, then great. But what's Marty's next speech going to be?

Fact is you guys beat us....as you should on your own home turf. But, as BADASS as kotong is coming in here and pimping the Chargers, the score should have been 49-9. Winning at home 20-9 to a team that has the talent KC doesn't have this year should embarass you not make you proud.

Most of the friends I have in San Diego aren't bandwagon fans like kotong appears to be. I doubt for all the belligerent talk he is throwing around that we will see him much after the patented "Marty stumble".

Congratulations on a good game last night....LT lit it up like he has all season. But, the rest of the team saw that your weakness is still your QB and when it comes to the Playoffs, your weaknesses get magnified.

mmaddog

Easy 6

Listen, pal. At best, you were sitting in the Q itself filling your gullet with beer and nachos. At worst and most likely, you were laying half naked on your coach sipping Pepsi.

What you weren't, however, was being any active part of the San Diego Chargers organization or any part of their win yesterday.

You're not a nose tackle. You're not even a water boy. You had nothing to do with it but just happened to live in the same zip code as a team that was winning when you decided to suddenly root for them.

I'm willing to give kaeding a pass on the "we" stuff, i do it all the time. If he has REALLY supported them for many years, then i feel its justified.

Bob Dole
Interweb slap fight! Interweb slap fight!

Easy 6
12-18-2006, 07:39 PM
These dolt sprouts are truly, TRULY awful. All of the dignity of a shit eating dog.

kotong
12-18-2006, 07:40 PM
If i could, that would be splendid.

Someone like you needs a world class beat down.
----------------------

If you could? What, you're broke? Motherf#****, you don't deserve my attention. Go drink some poison and make this world a better place to live in.

LOL.

noa
12-18-2006, 07:41 PM
----------------------

If you could? What, you're broke? Motherf#****, you don't deserve my attention. Go drink some poison and make this world a better place to live in.

LOL.

Hey you, I'm talking to you and insulting you. Yeah you. You don't deserve my attention. Did you hear that? Are you listening? You don't deserve my attention. I'm not going to pay attention to you. Do you understand? I'm not going to pay attention to you.

kotong
12-18-2006, 07:42 PM
Hey you, I'm talking to you and insulting you. Yeah you. You don't deserve my attention. Did you hear that? Are you listening? You don't deserve my attention. I'm not going to pay attention to you. Do you understand? I'm not going to pay attention to you.
---------------------

Ditto.

Easy 6
12-18-2006, 07:42 PM
----------------------

LOL.

If your so tough, fly your ass out or quit talking shit.

I dare you, do it...come on out.

Please.

kotong
12-18-2006, 07:46 PM
If your so tough, fly your ass out or quit talking shit.

I dare you, do it...come on out.

Please.
---------------------------

I usually don't deal with POS like you. Maybe next year when the Bolts play your stinkin' team I might seek you out.

Mosbonian
12-18-2006, 07:47 PM
*cue theme song to "Secret Agent Man"*

kotong: I'm going to fly out and whip all your asses.

Anyone remember these famous words that have been spouted here before....

I'm with Bwana on this...he sounds like Mike Keck all over again.

mmaddog

Easy 6
12-18-2006, 07:54 PM

I usually don't deal with POS like you. Maybe next year when the Bolts play your stinkin' team I might seek you out.

Make sure to send me a PM before you do you little f#cker. That way we will know where to meet.

BTW- Your mom just LOVES the Chewbacca-shocka i gave her for X-Mas.

Buck
12-18-2006, 07:58 PM

Listen Here Cock Ass,

I was at the game screaming my ass off, sober. I yell every single defensive play and I pay for it by not being able to talk until every Wednesday.

I pay $80 a ticket, for every game and I've gone to every game this year.

And don't ever tell me that you haven't referred to your team as US or WE.

So don't ****ing tell me that I am in no way, shape, or form not part of this team, because with out people like me (Chargers Fan Lifers) the team would be not even close to as successful as they are.

Suck my fat balls you ****ing jerk.

mlyonsd
12-18-2006, 08:01 PM
Last I checked SD and KC are tied this year 1-1.

Smack talking at this point is like two girls fighting over the same boy.

Sure-Oz
Listen Here Cock Ass,

I was at the game screaming my ass off, sober. I yell every single defensive play and I pay for it by not being able to talk until every Wednesday.

I pay $80 a ticket, for every game and I've gone to every game this year.

And don't ever tell me that you haven't referred to your team as US or WE.

So don't ****ing tell me that I am in no way, shape, or form not part of this team, because with out people like me (Chargers Fan Lifers) the team would be not even close to as successful as they are.

Suck my fat balls you ****ing jerk.
You are probably just a regular chiefs fan. Chargers fans are a joke, but they are probably glad to have you as one them.

Braincase
And you guys said women couldn't get pregnant through anal sex... I disagree, and off up kotong as the proof.

kotong
12-18-2006, 08:06 PM
Make sure to send me a PM before you do you little f#cker. That way we will know where to meet.

BTW- Your mom just LOVES the Chewbacca-shocka i gave her for X-Mas.
---------------------

You dug her up? What brainless child your mom surely had. She must be puking everytime she thinks of you.

LOL.

Buck
12-18-2006, 08:08 PM
---------------------

You dug her up? What brainless child your mom surely had. She must be puking everytime she thinks of you.

LOL.

Dude, as a fellow Chargers fan you need to come up with some better shit. You sound like a 15 year old and are an embarrasment to all Chargers fans.

thedude
12-18-2006, 08:09 PM
---------------------

LOL.

WTFF!!!!!!!!!!

thedude
12-18-2006, 08:11 PM
---------------------

LOL.

Thats such a horrible post I need to reiterate.

WTF!!!!!!!!!

kotong
12-18-2006, 08:12 PM
Dude, as a fellow Chargers fan you need to come up with some better shit. You sound like a 15 year old and are an embarrasment to all Chargers fans.
--------------------------

Oh, so these losers s*it on you and you turn to me? What a f*uck-face of a Bolt fan are you? Where's the unity? You're no Bolt fan, you're a bandwagoner and a clandestine Chef fan.

Get off my a*s. Go f*ck that LOSER Scott Free...

LOL.

Buck
12-18-2006, 08:15 PM

Oh, so these losers s*it on you and you turn to me? What a f*uck-face of a Bolt fan are you? Where's the unity? You're no Bolt fan, you're a bandwagoner and a clandestine Chef fan.

LOL.

Yeah when these guys shit on me I shit on them twice. However when they shit on you, you dont provide stats or anything really concrete to prove yourself.

Sure-Oz
12-18-2006, 08:15 PM

LOL.
Wow, you come to an opposing board to piss on everyones cheerios, typical troll play. Even your own damn fans can see it. You've already buried yourself here.

Easy 6
12-18-2006, 08:16 PM

LOL.

Kotex, my apologies about your deceased mom. But you are acting like THE biggest douchebag i have ever come across on the internet & kaeding was right to slap you down. If you are old enough for your mom to have passed then you need to GROW UP.

Buck
12-18-2006, 08:18 PM
Kotex, my apologies about your deceased mom. But you are acting like THE biggest douchebag i have ever come across on the internet & kaeding was right to slap you down. If you are old enough for your mom to have passed then you need to GROW UP.

I didn't know about his mom, That Sucks if its true, but I completely agree with the whole Growing Up part.

mlyonsd
12-18-2006, 08:20 PM
Thats such a horrible post I need to reiterate.

WTF!!!!!!!!!

She probably killed herself once she found out her son was a pedophile.

kotong
12-18-2006, 08:23 PM
Yeah when these guys shit on me I shit on them twice. However when they shit on you, you dont provide stats or anything really concrete to prove yourself.
---------------------

Hey brainless wonder, what stats do you need? Perhaps these?

RUSHING
-------ATT YDS TD LG
L. Tomlinson 25 199 2 85
M. Turner 7 58 0 25
L. Neal 2 10 0 6
P. Rivers 4 -2 0 0

There, satisfied?

Coach
12-18-2006, 08:24 PM

LOL.

Does anyone else hear Tull's: "Thick as a brick" everytime you read one of kotong's posts?

The worst part is that I'm not sure if its the remarkable parallelism between kotong's disposition and the title or the song or just the fact that he comes across so fruity that I instantly think he's just a fruity bastard.

At any rate I thought I would give you folks that have had the pleasure of not reading the past several pages a quick recap of kotong's "smack" since he's been here.

Brilliant!

I'm not even sure I could assort you as an adversary at this point because in order to be considered an opponent there would need to be a contest.

Thus far the only thing you have schooled anyone on is the finer points of being an idiot, and believe me, the way your luck is going pal, even if you won a pussy in a raffle, it would already have a penis in it.

Finally, your own fanbase weighs 150 pounds, just got its drivers license, is still sponging off mommy and daddy, sprays zits on the bathroom mirror, and jerks off with a national geographic. You never were worth anybody's time.

FAX
12-18-2006, 08:25 PM
I think kotongs has lost his grip.

FAX

the Talking Can
12-18-2006, 08:28 PM
someone is playing the dead mom card?

Bob Dole
12-18-2006, 08:28 PM
This thread needs a therapist.

Coach
12-18-2006, 08:30 PM
This thread needs a therapist.

No, I'd say this thread needs a moderator/administrator to kick kotong's fruity ass and ban him.

Bob Dole
12-18-2006, 08:32 PM
No, I'd say this thread needs a moderator/administrator to kick kotong's fruity ass and ban him.

This place has gone to shit since Phobia left.

kotong
12-18-2006, 08:34 PM
Does anyone else hear Tull's: "Thick as a brick" everytime you read one of kotong's posts?

The worst part is that I'm not sure if its the remarkable parallelism between kotong's disposition and the title or the song or just the fact that he comes across so fruity that I instantly think he's just a fruity bastard.

At any rate I thought I would give you folks that have had the pleasure of not reading the past several pages a quick recap of kotong's "smack" since he's been here.

Brilliant!

I'm not even sure I could assort you as an adversary at this point because in order to be considered an opponent there would need to be a contest.

Thus far the only thing you have schooled anyone on is the finer points of being an idiot, and believe me, the way your luck is going pal, even if you won a pussy in a raffle, it would already have a penis in it.

Finally, your own fanbase weighs 150 pounds, just got its drivers license, is still sponging off mommy and daddy, sprays zits on the bathroom mirror, and jerks off with a national geographic. You never were worth anybody's time.

--------------------------------

The only thing going for you my friend is a head the size of an overgrown watermelon with polka dots on it. I'll give you credit for posting such a readable smack compared to your brethren who couldn't distinguish the difference between a toilet and a pussy.

No, you're not worthy to be called an adversary. You have a mediocre team, with mediocre fans, and a mediocre board. Until KC proves itself to be an elite NFL team (like the Chargers, ahem) then it's a no contest.

Go f*ck your partner hard tonight and let HIM have a good time.

LOL.

Buck
12-18-2006, 08:38 PM
Hey Coach, I think he is implying that you are a homosexual...TD Bengals.

teedubya
12-18-2006, 08:39 PM
Kotex + Thong = Kotong.

Sounds painful.

siberian khatru
12-18-2006, 08:39 PM

I never got that far. I couldn't get past the polka-dotted watermelon.

Bwana
12-18-2006, 08:40 PM

I think he's looking for a date.

kotong
12-18-2006, 08:40 PM
------------------

Your mods are decent, they blocked me off for a couple of minutes but then decided to let democracy prevail.

Nevertheless, your team SUCKS!

Easy 6
12-18-2006, 08:42 PM

The only thing going for you my friend is a head the size of an overgrown watermelon with polka dots on it. I'll give you credit for posting such a readable smack compared to your brethren who couldn't distinguish the difference between a toilet and a pussy.

No, you're not worthy to be called an adversary. You have a mediocre team, with mediocre fans, and a mediocre board. Until KC proves itself to be an elite NFL team (like the Chargers, ahem) then it's a no contest.

LOL.

There is no group of credible fans in the NFL that would claim you as their own.

mlyonsd
12-18-2006, 08:43 PM
someone is playing the dead mom card?

Where's redrum when you need him?

teedubya
12-18-2006, 08:45 PM
Hey Kotong, you are making Choker Nation proud. We realize that your bitch ass probably wont return during your playoff choke... but who cares? You are a classless dipshit. But, you have inspired me to troll come playoff time.

Thank you.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=64026&stc=1

Easy 6
12-18-2006, 08:45 PM
Where's redrum when you need him?

No doubt, i'm not mean enough to go there at this point.

But Red is......

Bob Dole
12-18-2006, 08:48 PM
------------------

Your mods are decent, they blocked me off for a couple of minutes but then decided to let democracy prevail.

Nevertheless, your team SUCKS!

Actually, you're more entertaining than most of the crap coming out of Hollywood.

thedude
12-18-2006, 08:50 PM

Thats classic in and of itself. We could just close this thread forever and the stupidity of that statement would be forever encased for all of humanity to examine.

I think you'd be lucky if people were able to identify the Chargers as a team that has been in existence since the inception of the AFL. I doubt many people actually realize this.

FAX
Godzilla vs. kotong.

"Hey, kiss my ass you big lizard. You s*ck!"

FAX

ChiefsLV
This is the same thing these Tijuana Chargers fans did in 2004. All of a sudden, coming out of the woodwork, spoutin off about how they have the best team in the NFL and are Superbowl bound, talkin all kinds of shit. Talking about how the Marty curse would end that year.

Then what happens? After the Jets, who had no business beating them in their house, punking their "best RB in the NFL" at home for only 80 yards and a 3.1 per carry average, they come in all apologetic, trying to be all friendly. **** off!

I'd be less concerned with punking the Chiefs, who are a mediocre team in pretty much all phases now, and a little more concerned with how you're going to beat the best teams in the AFC with a QB looking more like John Kitna than Drew Brees. Rivers imploded last night against a team that allowed Derrick Anderson to pick them apart and lead the Browns to a win. Derrick who? exactly.

kotong
There is no group of credible fans in the NFL that would claim you as their own.

Yo, as the saying goes.."birds of the same flock feather together...."

Don't tell me you're already depressed for starting this. There's no amount of smack that could keep me off this board. You're still a LOSER, no matter what.

Bob Dole
12-18-2006, 08:52 PM

Don't tell me you're already depressed for starting this. There's no amount of smack that could keep me off this board. You're still a LOSER, no matter what.

That's not how the saying goes, but somehow you managed to get across the general idea. You might discuss the private school option with your parents.

And before you go, maybe you could share your regular Chargers forum and username with us?

Coach
12-18-2006, 08:53 PM

I noticed that, and I'm sorry to disappoint him that I'm not a homosexual. I do hear that Michael Jackson loves 15 year old boys, so maybe that's an option for kotong?

Easy 6
12-18-2006, 08:53 PM

Well then fly your ass on out barney, it would be my pleasure.

This is getting...er...no...this is ridiculous.

Just drop me a PM biff.

thedude
12-18-2006, 08:57 PM

This is just the kind of stuff that hurts to read. It really does, because any response is greeted by more inane stupidity. Can ANYONE imagine a credible, functioning, human being behind that username? It really is difficult.

Coach
12-18-2006, 09:01 PM
Is there any chance he will ever realize that he makes himself look like a complete idiot, as apposed to a cool internet tough guy? :shrug:

kotong
12-18-2006, 09:02 PM
This is the same thing these Tijuana Chargers fans did in 2004. All of a sudden, coming out of the woodwork, spoutin off about how they have the best team in the NFL and are Superbowl bound, talkin all kinds of shit. Talking about how the Marty curse would end that year.

Then what happens? After the Jets, who had no business beating them in their house, punking their "best RB in the NFL" at home for only 80 yards and a 3.1 per carry average, they come in all apologetic, trying to be all friendly. **** off!

I'd be less concerned with punking the Chiefs, who are a mediocre team in pretty much all phases now, and a little more concerned with how you're going to beat the best teams in the AFC with a QB looking more like John Kitna than Drew Brees. Rivers imploded last night against a team that allowed Derrick Anderson to pick them apart and lead the Browns to a win. Derrick who? exactly.
-------------------------

I don't like Mexicans. They stink.

2004 was a really bad year, PO-wise. Martyball was a curse that stuck out it's head where it didn't belong. Marty called run plays in 3rd and long, hence the outcome.

Rivers will be fine. Parker (pulled out of the game early due to a neck pain), McCardell, and Floyd were out. Only one reliable wide was in, Vince Jackson. One more win and San Diego gets the bye. That should be enough time for the other 3 receivers to get some needed rest to prepare for the PO.

FAX
12-18-2006, 09:04 PM

I truly hope Mr. LaBamba doesn't see this.

FAX

chiefs4me
12-18-2006, 09:05 PM
someone please tell me where all these new chiefs fans came from...did a board close down or something..

thedude
12-18-2006, 09:05 PM

FAX

Yeah, thats all we needed to top this off. Lets get the racial slurs flying.

Buck
12-18-2006, 09:06 PM

2004 was a really bad year, PO-wise. Martyball was a curse that stuck out it's head where it didn't belong. Marty called run plays in 3rd and long, hence the outcome.

Rivers will be fine. Parker (pulled out of the game early due to a neck pain), McCardell, and Floyd were out. Only one reliable wide was in, Vince Jackson. One more win and San Diego gets the bye. That should be enough time for the other 3 receivers to get some needed rest to prepare for the PO.

WHY DONT YOU LEAVE? Whats your problem with Mexicans? SD is composed of probably 60% Mexicans, and they are your fellow fans dipshit.

Easy 6

FAX

This guy really takes the cake.

FAX
Yeah, thats all we needed to top this off. Lets get the racial slurs flying.

Maybe we'll get lucky and Mr. Bob Dole will have seen enough, Mr. thedude.

FAX

kotong
12-18-2006, 09:08 PM
I noticed that, and I'm sorry to disappoint him that I'm not a homosexual. I do hear that Michael Jackson loves 15 year old boys, so maybe that's an option for kotong?

You're not homo, but you're GAY? What the fu^k is that?

C'mon dude, get real. Tell the board that you like D*CKS!

kotong
12-18-2006, 09:10 PM
WHY DONT YOU LEAVE? Whats your problem with Mexicans? SD is composed of probably 60% Mexicans, and they are your fellow fans dipshit.
----------------------------------------

Wetbacks or not, they all stink.

Easy 6
12-18-2006, 09:11 PM
Man, this is enough. Please flush this Raiduhs Mr. Dole.

Buck
12-18-2006, 09:12 PM
----------------------------------------

Wetbacks or not, they all stink.

Man you are really lame.

Bob Dole
12-18-2006, 09:13 PM
The racism was enough.

Bob Dole really hopes his parents will consider private school.

Buck
12-18-2006, 09:15 PM
Mr. Kotong, shown here:http://www.csd.net/~race/kris/redneck-race.jpg

Has some wicked shades, yet is a complete idiot.

the Talking Can
thanks

Brock
Fuggin genious.

Buck
Thank goodness he is gone.

Coach

You're not homo, but you're GAY? What the fu^k is that?

C'mon dude, get real. Tell the board that you like D*CKS!

ROFL

You're pathetic. If you can't read, how can you possibly know which button to push to reply?

Ironcially, it seems once you post, it drags the entire IQ of the forum down by two thirds.

Bob Dole
12-18-2006, 09:16 PM
Mr. Kotong, shown here:http://www.csd.net/~race/kris/redneck-race.jpg

Has some wicked shades, yet is a complete idiot.

There's no way the phuqtard is anywhere near that old.

big nasty kcnut
12-18-2006, 10:28 PM
So you ever walked backward in a cornfield. You suck and the charhead sucks too. Also i've seen better smack from your sister when she gave me head last night.

Frazod
12-18-2006, 10:32 PM
Another troll who wants to kick my ass. Take a number, sweetheart.

Too bad he got whacked already.

Halfcan
12-18-2006, 10:35 PM

I look forward to both of you coming back and talking about how Marty choked in the Playoffs. Until then F-off.

redngold85
12-18-2006, 10:37 PM

-------------

LOL.

you must have literally JUST JUMPED ON the Dolts bandwagon...cause I do believe that this 3rd teir Chiefs team beat your beloved team once this year

Halfcan
12-18-2006, 10:39 PM
The racism was enough.

Bob Dole really hopes his parents will consider private school.

Nice call. SD is more like 89% mexican-so he must hate the whole city.

redngold85
12-18-2006, 10:41 PM
I'm going to yodel in your mom's vagina...

this is classic :clap: ROFL :clap: ROFL :clap: ROFL

redngold85
12-18-2006, 10:43 PM
----------------------

Deal?

Happy fishing!

LOL.

do you insist on ending every post with "LOL"?.....

what is this, junior high?

redngold85
12-18-2006, 10:56 PM

LOL.

"a head the size of an overgrown watermelon with polka dots on it"

WTF does that MEAN?!?!?!....who is this guy?

I do believe your Chargers were 1-15 a few years back...so you've reached the bottom too (although I doubt you were a "fan")...everyone has a good year now and then...the Chiefs' came a in 2003 and now we're back to mediocrity for awhile...call me when Marty blows another playoff game...

oh yeah...

"LOL!"

redngold85
12-18-2006, 11:02 PM
darn...why do I always get here too late?

Sure-Oz
12-18-2006, 11:13 PM
Seriously, how did this douch bag get 40 posts off?

Anyong Bluth
12-18-2006, 11:16 PM
is this serious?

Aarostotle
12-18-2006, 11:19 PM

ouch! sides like it would hurt...

Ugly Duck
12-19-2006, 12:20 AM
Man, this is enough. Please flush this Raiduhs Mr. Dole.

Thats all the guy really wanted.... to get banned so he can go back to the SD board & claim that you guyz are wimps that can't handle smak after a loss. The mods didn't give it away free, though.... made him really work at it. Made the guy pull out the sure-fire racism card before he finally got his wish.

FAX
12-19-2006, 12:28 AM
Thats all the guy really wanted.... to get banned so he can go back to the SD board & claim that you guyz are wimps that can't handle smak after a loss. The mods didn't give it away free, though.... made him really work at it. Made the guy pull out the sure-fire racism card before he finally got his wish.

That's definately what it looked like, Mr. Ugly Duck, I agree. We've had a lot of these knuckleheads this week. I've never seen the dolt fans in such a frenzy before. Of course, there are long periods of time in which I don't post.

I assume that you frequent Raider boards, correct? Have they been this recalcitrant and blatantly ignorant with you guys?

FAX

Ugly Duck
12-19-2006, 12:47 AM
I assume that you frequent Raider boards, correct? Have they been this recalcitrant and blatantly ignorant with you guys?

FAX Nowhere near anything like these malformed embryos. 80% football & 20% smaque. Methinks you've run into a school of juvenile fry just learning to swim.

Buck
12-19-2006, 12:47 AM
Luckily Seņor Kotong hasn't shown up at the Chargers.com board, so he must be on some other crappy board.

Redcoats58
12-19-2006, 04:10 AM

Since when is finesse such a bad thing. And yes the Chargers are a finesse team.

Finesse:
1.extreme delicacy or subtlety in action, performance, skill, discrimination, taste, etc.
2. skill in handling a difficult or highly sensitive situation; adroit and artful management

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-28-2007, 02:05 AM
I'm still waiting for kotong to return to run his mouth like he promised.

Smed1065
09-28-2007, 02:26 AM
He is a NE or Indy fan this year.

Braincase
09-28-2007, 05:19 AM
He is a NE or Indy fan this year.

A mod ought to modify his handle , remove the "ong" and replace with "ex".

chagrin
09-28-2007, 05:27 AM

Wow, Hamas coming through, that's rough :clap:

Kylo Ren
09-28-2007, 07:03 AM

Get a 14.4V drill, wrap some Concertina wire around a steel rod. Jam it up your pisshole. Rev the piss out of the motor and slowly yank the drill out. Then dip your stub in antifreeze. You are a sick, sick person. How warped do you have to be to even THINK of something like that? I hate trolls, but SHEEEEEEEESH! :shake:

BigRedChief
09-28-2007, 07:10 AM
A Chargers fan on another board? They have to be in the running for the lamest fans in the whole NFL.

Molitoth
09-28-2007, 08:08 AM
because the Chargers have been sooooo good over the years... what a real team they are.

Frankie
09-28-2007, 08:51 AM
Rule no. 1 in Trolling: DON'T. They have a way of ending with sh!t on your face.

Rule no. 2: If you absolutely have to troll, at least don't be lame with it.

StcChief
09-28-2007, 08:53 AM
A Chargers fan on another board? They have to be in the running for the lamest fans in the whole NFL.

the other Charger fan appeared?

Iowanian
09-28-2007, 08:54 AM
I've been to Eggoboard, just as I have before and after every game since I started doing this.....and this year, 3 games in, the bandwagon is empty at 1-2.

I'm considering going to Sandy Eggo and taking away all of the pieces of rope over 2 feet and removing shotguns from their homes.

After the Chiefs Dline Owns their struggling Oline......more fans will be falling on swords(probably skin swords in many cases) than a defeated Japanese Army.

Drunk
09-28-2007, 10:05 AM
I've been to Eggoboard, just as I have before and after every game since I started doing this.....and this year, 3 games in, the bandwagon is empty at 1-2.

I'm considering going to Sandy Eggo and taking away all of the pieces of rope over 2 feet and removing shotguns from their homes.

After the Chiefs Dline Owns their struggling Oline......more fans will be falling on swords(probably skin swords in many cases) than a defeated Japanese Army.

Your an idiot. Damn queef fans and their filthy lies.

But your more than welcome to try that ish over here and see what happens to you.

Iowanian
09-28-2007, 11:22 AM
Drunk, you fornicate children.

I have no doubt that you sit on skin swords regularly though.

I've been to Eggoboard.....crickets and dispair.

Your punk ass sure hasn't shown up before hand, to discuss the game when your team is having a 1-2 bukake party. I'm sure the new city will support them, even when they're not 10-1.

Drunk
09-28-2007, 01:06 PM
Drunk, you fornicate children.

I have no doubt that you sit on skin swords regularly though.

I've been to Eggoboard.....crickets and dispair.

Your punk ass sure hasn't shown up before hand, to discuss the game when your team is having a 1-2 bukake party. I'm sure the new city will support them, even when they're not 10-1.

Like i said, kansas shitty fans and their filthy lies. Who talks about fornicating children unless thats on their mind? seriously, you have some real problems. pedophiles like you do get whats coming to them though. I cant blame your mother for not aborting you though, its not like the penis lover she is knew you would turn out this way did she.

And like i said, i guarantee your lame ass wouldnt come to my tailgate spewing your nonsense. talk all you want you big bad internet personality you.

Iowanian
09-28-2007, 01:09 PM
Billy Baddass and the tailgate of doooooooom.

It doesn't count as an official Billy Interweb Badass threat unless stutter it, instead of being subtle. Its pretty easy to tell me what I wouldn't say from the safety of 2500 miles and 2 mountain ranges away there, Kimbo.

I've been on the Eggo boards...year in and year out...and 3 games in, even the regular Hoopleheads aren't talking smack. Spending more time crying about coaches, hoping their team doesn't leave because of a bandwagon, fair weather supporting fanbase than they are about this weeks game.

You're an asspipe who doesn't appear to have any desire to discuss the game with Chief fans.

Go pound a jellyfish in your dickhole, shitbrick.

Drunk deserves "the dragon".

ChiTown
09-28-2007, 01:13 PM
And like i said, i guarantee your lame ass wouldnt come to my tailgate spewing your nonsense. talk all you want you big bad internet personality you.

LOL

What's the number of your parking stall?

Drunk
09-28-2007, 01:16 PM
Billy Baddass and the tailgate of doooooooom.

I've been on the Eggo boards...year in and year out...and 3 games in, even the regular Hoopleheads aren't talking smack. Spending more time crying about coaches, hoping their team doesn't leave because of a bandwagon, fair weather supporting fanbase than they are about this weeks game.

You're an asspipe who doesn't appear to have any desire to discuss the game with Chief fans.

Go pound a jellyfish in your dickhole, shitbrick.
Just saying, that bloody tampon of a jersey would get a lot darker. And we'd certainly show you how SD fans welcome people like you.

Drunk
09-28-2007, 01:18 PM
LOL

What's the number of your parking stall?
Why, you would peel your jerkoff self from in front of the tv to test me?

Iowanian
09-28-2007, 01:19 PM
You mean a mob beat down, while you're burning your business district?

Keep flexing those gigabits. I doubt you could beat your own thimble to gravy without 3 of your Bros holding it up.

You and the rest of the Icy hot Stuntaz gonna challenge Chiefsplanet to a dance off, justin timberlake?

Your mouth puckers like a hemroided-up arsehole when you're angry.

Actually, you're pretty shitty at being an internet badass.

Go upstairs and beat your mother and throw her back in the oven, chaz.

ChiTown
09-28-2007, 01:21 PM

How about typing that in English next time, 'Shakesbeer'?

Redcoats58
09-28-2007, 01:24 PM
In other words "I'm too afraid to tell you because you just might show up"

vincent
09-28-2007, 01:25 PM
You mean a mob beat down, while you're burning your business district?

Keep flexing those gigabits. I doubt you could beat your own thimble to gravy without 3 of your Bros holding it up.

You and the rest of the Icy hot Stuntaz gonna challenge Chiefsplanet to a dance off, justin timberlake?

Your mouth puckers like a hemroided-up arsehole when you're angry.

Actually, you're pretty shitty at being an internet badass.

Go upstairs and beat your mother and throw her back in the oven, chaz.

ROFL LMAO

Iowanian
09-28-2007, 01:27 PM
test me?

The "stuntaz" crack wasn't right....I'm sure your tailgate crew are known locally as "the icy hot TWuntaz".

I Submit! UNCLE!

DON'T TAZE ME BROOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ottawa_chiefs_fan
09-28-2007, 01:42 PM
http://starwarsloser.info/smile/party/party0052.gif

the Talking Can
09-28-2007, 01:48 PM
You and the rest of the Icy hot Stuntaz

i knew you were going there...love it:

http://www.straightballin.gq.nu/media/mall.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/icyhotstuntazz/ichstun.jpg

DJJasonp
09-28-2007, 02:28 PM
Just saying, that bloody tampon of a jersey would get a lot darker. And we'd certainly show you how SD fans welcome people like you.

You mean like last year when there was 15,000 chiefs fans in attendance? Or 5 years ago when there were 30,000 chiefs fans in attendance?

Please.

ChiefaRoo
09-28-2007, 02:54 PM
Your an idiot. Damn queef fans and their filthy lies.

But your more than welcome to try that ish over here and see what happens to you.

You write like you're eating retard sandwiches.

Planetman
09-28-2007, 02:56 PM
That's the best reply you could up up with? Seriously?

You gotta be kidding me! SERIOUSLY!?

Man, that's sad.

If that's your best, do us all a favor, step away from the keyboard and go back to dry humping Skip's leg.

ChiefaRoo
09-28-2007, 02:58 PM
That's the best reply you could up up with? Seriously?

You gotta be kidding me! SERIOUSLY!?

Man, that's sad.

If that's your best, do us all a favor, step away from the keyboard and go back to dry humping Skip's leg.

Blow me n00b. Don't forget to jiggle the luggage while you're at it.

Planetman
09-28-2007, 03:01 PM
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/340956/2/istockphoto_340956_magnifying_glass.jpghttp://www.prettyrock.com/php/images/gem-tweezers/nc-tw226-slide-lock-precision-tweezers-0.jpg

ChiefaRoo
09-28-2007, 03:06 PM
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/340956/2/istockphoto_340956_magnifying_glass.jpghttp://www.prettyrock.com/php/images/gem-tweezers/nc-tw226-slide-lock-precision-tweezers-0.jpg

More like this. You should see what I do to your mom.
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m13/buyingguy/horse.jpg

sedated
09-28-2007, 03:06 PM

that's got to be the lamest smack I've ever heard.

(and I once went to OrangeMane)

ChiefaRoo
09-28-2007, 03:15 PM
that's got to be the lamest smack I've ever heard.

(and I once went to OrangeMane)

Just keep smokin',playing World of Warcraft and be quiet.

Planetman
09-28-2007, 03:16 PM
More like this. You should see what I do to your mom.
Wow. Get your own gig and stop stealing other people's material. [/Redrum69]

ChiefaRoo
09-28-2007, 03:17 PM
Wow. Get your own gig and stop stealing other people's material. [/Redrum69]

die.

Planetman
09-28-2007, 03:18 PM
die.
Immortal Superhero. Not gunna happen.

Rain Man
09-28-2007, 03:19 PM
The Internet just called, and they'd like this bandwidth back.

Iowanian
09-28-2007, 11:53 PM
I consulted the magic 8 ball on how a phsyical altercation between a hypothetical iowanian and a hypothetical Drunk.

It said.

"Iowanian would put his foot far enough into drunk's hairy arse, the next time Drunk bent over in assless chaps, his boyfriend would think he saw Bigfoot yawning.

thats right....Drunk is a large, gaping hairy arsehole.

Just beatit beatit beat it.....beatit beatit beatit....

Iowanian
09-29-2007, 07:55 AM
Drunk Stretching before a good tailgate poo.

What do this gorilla and Drunk's arse have in common? They've both had about the same number of bananas inserted into them.

http://nynerd.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/6-gorilla-yawn.JPG

Iowanian
09-29-2007, 02:53 PM

Where is the Capt of the Pus sy posse?

Drunk is a gaping asshole's asshole.

Crashride
09-29-2007, 02:59 PM
kill yourself in front of ur parents

Iowanian
09-30-2007, 08:21 PM
Right NOW....I'm hearing a Sammy Haggar-Van Halen song.

RIGHT NOW.....Drunk is wandering around a litter filled parking lot, mumbling incoherantly, and is the only midget kicking himself in the forhead repeatedly.

http://media.quacked.com/media/11456335190484.jpg

Right Now......Drunk is still an ignorant dumbass, who talks shit about Chiefs fans, but doesn't have the balls to pay the piper, after the Dolts got their asses beaten in their own yard.

teedubya
09-30-2007, 08:52 PM
Life is beautiful.

Iowanian
10-02-2007, 08:13 AM
I'd like to dedicate this post, to "drunk".....the cowardly, shit talking Eggo fan, who could likely fornicate a sand flea without dislocating its hips, did on this week, hide like an abused child when drunken daddy came home, and did not return after the L.

Great job, showing that wicked Twuntazz toughness.

As Gochiefs, who would own your candy ass here might say....

Stay Down, Bitch.

PhillyChiefFan
10-02-2007, 10:54 AM
Gotta love that boomerang effect don't ya.

Chief Faithful
10-02-2007, 11:59 AM
So are we not going to hear from this troll or do we have to wait until next year?