PDA

View Full Version : How many posters are just here to bash Herm

Wile_E_Coyote
12-19-2006, 01:03 PM
There are atleast a couple who turn every thread they enter into a Edwards bashing. And there are more than a few who have joined since the Edwards hiring that do nothing but Herm bash.

The man deserves some blame, but it's getting to the point of having the opposite effect

MichaelH
12-19-2006, 01:25 PM
I'm here to bash Carl Peterson and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of bubble gum.

Reerun_KC
12-19-2006, 01:30 PM
Well I was here before Herm and will be here after Herm...

Dont like his coaching style or press conferences. I bash him when he fails, and dont say much when he succeeds..

With that being said, I get to bang the Monkey alot.

Oh and Bash Carl!

Archie Bunker
12-19-2006, 01:44 PM
I'd say atleast 5. They are pretty easy spot.

Mr. Laz
12-19-2006, 01:45 PM
poor hermie ........ everyone is picking on him.

Frazod
12-19-2006, 01:47 PM
Herm's far from perfect, but it's not Herm's fault that our offensive line degenerated from our primary strength into our most glaring weakness. It's not his fault that Roaf retired, that Shields and Waters got a year older, that Welbourne sucks without his roids, that Black just plain sucks, or that Turley is more fragile than a crystal chandelier.

This team under Vermeil would be lucky to be 4-10 right now. Think about our pre-2006 defense trying to compensate for our current ass-sucking 2006 offense. Oh, the horror.

At least Herm has created some semblance of a defense that works more often than not (granted, with notable, glaring exceptions).

Herm deserves at least another year or two to get things turned around. Sadly, our offensive woes can't be cured quickly. Hanging all of these problems on Herm is simply retarded.

HemiEd
12-19-2006, 01:49 PM
poor hermie ........ everyone is picking on him.

no kidding, I would pay a dollar for a swing at that pinatta this week.

MOhillbilly
12-19-2006, 01:55 PM
i dont mind coach edwards as much as coach Solari.

Mr. Laz
12-19-2006, 01:56 PM
Herm's far from perfect, but it's not Herm's fault that our offensive line degenerated from our primary strength into our most glaring weakness.

ya know, everyone talked about our offensive line and Quarterback play every year under marty too.

they were just never good enough ........ why,why,why.

and it took Vermeil 1/2 of a season to turn it into "oh my goodness, the best offensive line ....... EVAH.... Trent Green is the most underrated Quarterback ...... EVAH.

guess whay ...... when the offense isn't well prepare and when the game play is sucky and predictable, it makes the offensive lineman's job way harder than it was.

When you go Run,Run,Pass and then tell the Quarterback to save you on 3rd and long. Then quarterback struggles ... gets hit .... starts pressing .... starts getting happy feet.

boom .... all the sudden elvis gr err steve bon err Trent green sucks.

it looks like we are going to go from 1st in the league to 20th in the league in just 1 season ...... that's pathetic and has more to do with just losing willie roaf.

Archie Bunker
12-19-2006, 02:00 PM
it looks like we are going to go from 1st in the league to 20th in the league in just 1 season ...... that's pathetic and has more to do with just losing willie roaf.

No Green for 8 games, a blackhole at both tackles, Shields being a year older, Waters missing time, and WRs that cant get open without a good line that gives them time to do so.

You're right though its not just Roaf

FAX
12-19-2006, 02:02 PM
Speaking for myself, Mr. Wile_E_Coyote, I'm here to bash Mr. Rain Man for introducing me to William Carlos Williams.

As far as Herm is concerned, I wanted him to succeed. I was very unhappy with all the Herm smack when he first arrived. He hadn't even coached a single snap. Plus, to me, he was saying all the right things and appeared to be prepared to leave our fabulous offense alone and fix the defense which was music to my good ear.

And, I understand the problems created with the retirement of our big Willie and Welbourne, the loss of our kidney to the Vikes, and the injury to Trent.

Nevertheless, I hope it doesn't offend people or I haven't lost my right to criticize the head coach when it is deserving.

FAX

Mr. Laz
12-19-2006, 02:10 PM
No Green for 8 games, a blackhole at both tackles, Shields being a year older, Waters missing time, and WRs that cant get open without a good line that gives them time to do so.

You're right though its not just Roaf
so why isn't it better now?

the only difference now is Willie Roaf and Tony Richardson

Kris Wilson has done a passable job

main difference is Roaf to Black and Coaching

now i know that Roaf to Black is a big deal ..... but these coaches insist that Black is the guy.

Redrum_69
12-19-2006, 02:11 PM
Fuji apples are the best apples

htismaqe
12-19-2006, 02:24 PM
so why isn't it better now?

the only difference now is Willie Roaf and Tony Richardson

Kris Wilson has done a passable job

main difference is Roaf to Black and Coaching

now i know that Roaf to Black is a big deal ..... but these coaches insist that Black is the guy.

The previous coaches insisted Black was the guy, too.

King_Chief_Fan
12-19-2006, 02:31 PM
There are atleast a couple who turn every thread they enter into a Edwards bashing. And there are more than a few who have joined since the Edwards hiring that do nothing but Herm bash.

The man deserves some blame, but it's getting to the point of having the opposite effect

Not my sole purpose for being here, but it is an added bonus

FringeNC
12-19-2006, 02:36 PM
i dont mind coach edwards as much as coach Solari.

I don't think Solari would be calling these plays if he were OC for Vermeil. I haven't been all that impressed with Solari's play-calling, but he is in my opinion the only above-average coach we have (He's not currently an above-average OC, but he has a proven record as a stud OL coach.) He was a key cog in our past offensive juggernauts. He may be in over his head, who knows, but I don't think we should fire him. I'd fire Herm and Gun way before I'd fire Solari. In fact, if I were in charge I'd fire Herm, gut the whole coaching staff on both sides with the exception of Solari and the Shea. You put Solari with an offensive-minded HC, and I think he'd do fine.

Rooster
12-19-2006, 02:47 PM
Fuji apples are the best apples

Interesting. I have grown very fond of the Gala apple.

Halfcan
12-19-2006, 02:53 PM
Herm is far too conservative and has cost us several games. If he does not come back, I won't miss him.

Chiefnj
12-19-2006, 03:03 PM
If history repeats itself Herm will sacrifice a few underlings this offseason rather than look at himself as a cause of problems.

FAX
12-19-2006, 03:05 PM
If history repeats itself Herm will sacrifice a few underlings this offseason rather than look at himself as a cause of problems.

Damned janitors.

FAX

HermIsKing
12-19-2006, 03:08 PM
Herm is beeing treated unfair he is doing a great job turning around the problems Chiefs have

Halfcan
12-19-2006, 03:23 PM
Herm is beeing treated unfair he is doing a great job turning around the problems Chiefs have

yor spelin has improvved but your punctuatiun suks

Halfcan
12-19-2006, 03:24 PM
Please report to Rainman's office for some extra help.

HermIsKing
12-19-2006, 03:27 PM
halfcam is that all you can do is bitch at my spelling? guess that shows you dont have anything legit to say bout Herm.

Oh Snap
12-19-2006, 03:51 PM
Herm made the worst headcoaching decision by demoteing Huard to back up by putting trent back in the starting lineup when he was 'supposedly' good to go. Herm should catch alot of flack for that. Our offense has took a turn for the worst under herm. We scored more points, gained more yards, and took more time off the clock under vermiels offense then what we are with herms "clock eating machine". Our defense has improved greatly under herm. But we are to inconsistant. We cant afford to be incosistant. Im not calling for herms head yet. Ill give him another year or two before that starts. Hopefully it doesnt get to that point.

Halfcan
12-19-2006, 04:00 PM
halfcam is that all you can do is bitch at my spelling? guess that shows you dont have anything legit to say bout Herm.

Spelling Police is my side job to Repost police.

Only You- can prevent bad post on the Planet!

Halfcan
12-19-2006, 04:01 PM
Looks to be a bumper crop of Noobs this season-we might need to weed out the weak ones from the herd though.

Pageing Skip......

TN_Chief
12-19-2006, 04:13 PM
I joined this season, looking for a gathering place for Chiefs fans. I wasn't happy with the hiring last Spring, and I'm even less happy with it now.

Call it bashing if you'd like...but most of it is valid criticism. The guy is a crappy coach. He was in New York and so far he is here as well. I'm not going to blow sunshine up anyone's ass...let alone my own.

Halfcan
12-19-2006, 04:17 PM
I'm not going to blow sunshine up anyone's ass...let alone my own.

Darn I think a few posters on here could use a little sunshine up their cornhole. :)