PDA

View Full Version : Denver could be eliminated this weekend...

dtebbe
12-21-2006, 10:38 AM
Here's the scenario, which is very possible:

KC beats Oakland
Jacksonville (at home) beats New England
Tennessee beats Buffalo

Denver loses to Cinci

The above scenario would put Denver out.

DT

DaFace
12-21-2006, 10:39 AM
:shrug:

Bugeater
12-21-2006, 10:40 AM
It would mean a lot more if we were actually going anywhere.

Simplex3
12-21-2006, 10:47 AM
Yeah, but in the off-season they'll spend the time, money, and effort to improve their team. They'll make generally wise decisions on who to pay and how much to pay them. The Chiefs and Carl on the other hand...

JazzzLovr
12-21-2006, 10:49 AM
Oops, sorry. I thought this was another thread about the blizzard...

;)

Frazod
12-21-2006, 10:54 AM
Oops, sorry. I thought this was another thread about the blizzard...

;)

I like it.

God using lots of snow to bury a huge mistake - sort of like a cat covering shit in a litterbox. :D

digi2fish
12-21-2006, 11:34 AM
I like it.

God using lots of snow to bury a huge mistake - sort of like a cat covering shit in a litterbox. :D

it requires mile high snow.

Simplex3
12-21-2006, 11:37 AM
I like it.

Is this before or after it opens the garage door in the middle of the night causing it's owner to shoot his refrigerator?

:evil:

JazzzLovr
12-21-2006, 11:49 AM
Is this before or after it opens the garage door in the middle of the night causing it's owner to shoot his refrigerator?

:evil:

LMAO LMAO LMAO

Poor fraz... never gonna live that down.

LMAO

Frazod
12-21-2006, 12:25 PM
LMAO LMAO LMAO

Poor fraz... never gonna live that down.

LMAO

That's okay. The other applicances live in fear of me now. :bang:

tk13
12-21-2006, 12:46 PM
Sad part is they'll probably get in... and then they'll probably go play in New England... where Shanahan always plays Belichick tough. They'll actually have a shot to do something. But then again they haven't beat anyone good with Cutler yet.

The other thing is, a Cincy win and a Jets win eliminates us.

Calcountry
12-21-2006, 12:48 PM
Yeah, but in the off-season they'll spend the time, money, and effort to improve their team. They'll make generally wise decisions on who to pay and how much to pay them. The Chiefs and Carl on the other hand...They didn't do so well last year?

Frazod
12-21-2006, 12:59 PM
The other thing is, a Cincy win and a Jets win eliminates us.

Sucking ass eliminated us. These wins will merely be the equivalent of burying a dead body.

Reerun_KC
12-21-2006, 01:02 PM
Yeah, but in the off-season they'll spend the time, money, and effort to improve their team. They'll make generally wise decisions on who to pay and how much to pay them. The Chiefs and Carl on the other hand...

That aint no sh*t! They always try and build that team for a run Deep in the playoffs.

Not this crap Carl is feeding us. .500 or better and barely squeezing in so we can raise all the prices.

Cheat or not, you cant ever question Bowlens drive for superbowl trophies. Got Elway?

King_Chief_Fan
12-21-2006, 01:13 PM
Here's the scenario, which is very possible:

KC beats Oakland
Jacksonville (at home) beats New England
Tennessee beats Buffalo

Denver loses to Cinci

The above scenario would but Denver out.

DT

ain't happening........Sir Cuntler has this team going all the way

Reerun_KC
12-21-2006, 01:16 PM
ain't happening........Sir Cuntler has this team going all the way

How funny, we mocked Cutler and the Rat...

Now we are going in the opposite direction. Imagine that? Karma?

tk13
12-21-2006, 01:17 PM
That aint no sh*t! They always try and build that team for a run Deep in the playoffs.

Not this crap Carl is feeding us. .500 or better and barely squeezing in so we can raise all the prices.

Cheat or not, you cant ever question Bowlens drive for superbowl trophies. Got Elway?
Yeah, but the funny thing is, they never try to to have those 3-13 seasons everybody thinks you need to build a winning team. They win every year, and they keep reloading every year.

Ugly Duck
12-21-2006, 01:32 PM
The above scenario would but Denver out.

Please, no! I love those Indy/Donk playoff games! Great entertainment to watch Peyton & Co kick the snot out of the Donkey.....

dtebbe
12-21-2006, 02:22 PM
It would mean a lot more if we were actually going anywhere.

True, but the playoffs are kinda like a hot chick. If you can't hit it you sure don't want a sworn enemy to....

DT

Eleazar
12-21-2006, 02:28 PM
Yeah, but the funny thing is, they never try to to have those 3-13 seasons everybody thinks you need to build a winning team. They win every year, and they keep reloading every year.

Well, true, but they are only a notch above the Chiefs. They do keep things fairly level and never dip into the depths of the league, and reel off a 13-3 once every few years. But they haven't gotten over the top either. Well, not since a 6th round pick turned out to be one of the best runners of his day. If you take him out of the equation, they would eerily resemble the Chiefs going back a long ways.