PDA

View Full Version : KC Brigade Games

KurtCobain
12-22-2006, 12:38 AM
A friend of mine bought me Brigade season tickets as a christmas gift and I was wondering if anyone here had been to a game before. Good atmosphere? Or do you tend to feel drained as Royals games now make you do?

Phobia
12-22-2006, 12:40 AM
I've heard positive things but have never been myself.

Does your friend need anymore friends?

12-22-2006, 12:42 AM
I've heard positive things but have never been myself.

Does your friend need anymore friends?
Phobia works for food and all you know.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-22-2006, 12:45 AM
Your friend only spent 5 bucks on your Christmas gift? What an ass....

j/k...sounds like a good gift :)

BWillie
12-22-2006, 12:46 AM
There is a guy that plays for them that lives on my floor in my apartment complex so they must not make much money. But none the less, I still see a different chick going into his place each night so at least he's still getting groupie love. Who needs money then. Actually, I've heard the Brigade games are really fun. Kind of like T-Bone games are fun compared to Royals games. Different brand of play, but fun nonetheless.

KurtCobain
12-22-2006, 12:53 AM
Your friend only spent 5 bucks on your Christmas gift? What an ass....

j/k...sounds like a good gift :)

He gets a discount through his father somehow. Not sure. But he bought four of us at work tickets in section 104, so whatever.

KurtCobain
12-22-2006, 12:55 AM
Also, I never paid attention to them last year, I let their record speak for itself, but do they look better this year?

Frazod
12-22-2006, 01:00 AM
You guys enjoy, but I'd never root for a team owned by Bronco Neil no matter where it plays. I guess it's the Chicago Rush for me.

Hootie
12-22-2006, 01:58 AM
YOU KNOW THE CHIEFS SEASON IS OVER WHEN YOU SEE THAT FIRST BRIGADE THREAD.

Silock
12-22-2006, 06:58 AM
I had season tickets last year. It's a blast. Highly recommended. Hopefully we don't suck as much this year.

BigRedChief
12-22-2006, 07:25 AM
I went to the first game ever. Bought a hat. It was fun but I've never been back.:hmmm:

Saulbadguy
12-22-2006, 08:21 AM
I'll be going to a game or two this year. Michael Bishop is playing for them this season.

KC Kings
12-22-2006, 08:27 AM
The games are a lot of fun. To me, the T-Bones are cheesy, county fair type fun that gets more applause for the between the inning antics than for the game play.
Brigade games reminds me of the Blades games. The talent level isn't great but there are a lot of good hits, and the play is good enough to keep you interested in the game.

Sandyskc
12-22-2006, 09:21 AM
I had season tickets last year and we really enjoyed it. Lots of excitement and energy.

I didn't renew this season because they wanted full payment by July. I couldn't see giving them my money 7 months before the season started.

Reerun_KC
12-22-2006, 09:35 AM
Actually they are alot of fun. My family and I go to the OKC Yard Dawgz here in OKC. They are a blast! Tickets here arent to bad. Probably $40 for all 4 of us or less. Beers are pretty expensive,food not to bad, We usually got to bricktown for supper then to the game...

Lots of fun and they usually "play to win the game" Unlike the garbage we are witnessing at one arrowhead drive.

Silock
12-22-2006, 11:40 AM
The games are a lot of fun. To me, the T-Bones are cheesy, county fair type fun that gets more applause for the between the inning antics than for the game play.
Brigade games reminds me of the Blades games. The talent level isn't great but there are a lot of good hits, and the play is good enough to keep you interested in the game.

If we can get an offense to go with our defense, we might actually make the playoffs this year.

Silock
12-22-2006, 11:40 AM
I'll be going to a game or two this year. Michael Bishop is playing for them this season.

Saul, you'll have to let me know when you're going to be there. We'll have to tailgate and talk some KU vs. KSU smack :)

sportsman1
12-23-2006, 06:46 PM
Brigade games are awesome even though they suck. I went to the their first game down here in dallas and went the game against Philly at Kemper last year. Your a lucky SOB.

BWillie
12-23-2006, 08:11 PM
what do season tickets run? there are about twelve games right? if thier games are usually on saturdays or sunday i might buy some

KurtCobain
12-23-2006, 08:13 PM
what do season tickets run? there are about twelve games right? if thier games are usually on saturdays or sunday i might buy some
http://www.kcbrigade.com/seasontickets.htm

8 home games. Decently cheap.