PDA

View Full Version : Beat the Cheaps or the 1st pick Let me think.. hmmmmmm

RKA
12-23-2006, 06:18 PM
BEAT THE INBRED TRAILER TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas from RaidersRock wishing all you Cheap fans the best Christmas you ever had in your life and may God keep your family well in the coming year.

ChiefsFire
12-23-2006, 06:20 PM
hahhahaha Cheaps.....

what a sad sad lil person....

boogblaster
12-23-2006, 06:22 PM
My trailer has hot and cold water..plus air-co...

KurtCobain
12-23-2006, 06:22 PM

Merry Christmas from RaidersRock wishing all you Cheap fans the best Christmas you ever had in your life and may God keep your family well in the coming year.

As much as I have a natural hatred towards you suddenly, it's the holidays. Merry Christmas.....asswipe

RKA
12-23-2006, 06:24 PM
If we beat you then you have no shot at the playoffs right?

ChiefsFire
12-23-2006, 06:32 PM
If we beat you then you have no shot at the playoffs right?

if i kick you in the nuts enough times will you not be able to reproduce??

blueballs
12-23-2006, 06:35 PM
nobody can rock a trailer
like a hot to trot cousin

chiefs4me
12-23-2006, 06:58 PM

my gosh, how clever..you should like win an award or something...ROFL

and speaking of trash..don't you have a raiders board that is missing you...:harumph:

Rain Man
12-23-2006, 08:47 PM
The Raiders fan is hoping for a 2006 Threepeat on victories.

Mr. Kotter
12-23-2006, 08:59 PM

Hey, RR....Merry Christmas to you too. Good to see you around.

Oh yeah, the good news is Brady Quinn will be yours if you want him. :p

StcChief
12-24-2006, 11:52 AM
Faiders looked like sh1t. Will they get 3 wins?

Over-Head
12-24-2006, 12:08 PM
Faiders looked like sh1t. Will they get 3 wins?
Your asking a hypothetical question right?

Skip Towne
12-24-2006, 12:11 PM
Ths dipshit is banned. Mods, do your duty.

RKA
12-24-2006, 12:16 PM
Hey, RR....Merry Christmas to you too. Good to see you around.

Oh yeah, the good news is Brady Quinn will be yours if you want him. :p

Same to you ... I want a O LINE and somebody who will catch the ball and not fumble it

Frazod
12-24-2006, 01:38 PM
Merry Christmas, RR. Part of me wishes we'd lost last night, but I guess there's something to be said for not getting punked on a prime time game two weeks running.

Of course, I now fully expect the next Willie Roaf to get drafted with the pick immediately preceding ours. :banghead:

Sure-Oz
12-24-2006, 01:40 PM
im real glad im not a raider fan, they got a LONG way to go to even be close to avg.

FloridaMan88
12-24-2006, 02:23 PM

And with the first overall pick in the 2007 draft, the Raiders draft a coffin to put their rotting corpse of an owner in

Ugly Duck
12-24-2006, 02:36 PM
And with the first overall pick in the 2007 draft, the Raiders draft a coffin to put their rotting corpse of an owner inWow... that seems kinda callous so soon after the death of Mr. Hunt (may he rest in preace). We RaiderFanz were sincere in offering our condolences regarding your loss. Smaq away at us - its the natural order of things..... but wishing death upon our leader before the body of yours is even cold.... too rude.

Mecca
12-24-2006, 02:38 PM
im real glad im not a raider fan, they got a LONG way to go to even be close to avg.

Like the Saints were last year........

Sure-Oz
12-24-2006, 02:44 PM
Like the Saints were last year........
doubt they pick up a stud QB like brees, a good head coach, and a few rookies that are studs on offense next year too! Saints had everything fall into place.

Mecca
12-24-2006, 02:45 PM
doubt they pick up a stud QB like brees, a good head coach, and a few rookies that are studs on offense next year too! Saints had everything fall into place.

The Raiders have some good young players........if they drafted Adrian Peterson they'd basically be the exact same team we are, with a little better defense.

RKA
12-24-2006, 04:25 PM
Merry Christmas, RR. Part of me wishes we'd lost last night, but I guess there's something to be said for not getting punked on a prime time game two weeks running.

Of course, I now fully expect the next Willie Roaf to get drafted with the pick immediately preceding ours. :banghead:

thank fraz u too

RKA
12-24-2006, 04:26 PM
Wow... that seems kinda callous so soon after the death of Mr. Hunt (may he rest in preace). We RaiderFanz were sincere in offering our condolences regarding your loss. Smaq away at us - its the natural order of things..... but wishing death upon our leader before the body of yours is even cold.... too rude.

i agree that was classless but every forum has their idiots