PDA

View Full Version : whats up with larry johnson?

chiefs1111
12-23-2006, 08:07 PM
same thing happened last weeks game,just takes himself out and stays out for a few plays,is it him or the coaches..... i cant stand dee brown....

Skip Towne
12-23-2006, 08:08 PM
????????

KurtCobain
12-23-2006, 08:09 PM
herm acts like he's going to the playoffs....resting johnson.

I think LJ is having rectal problems.

KChiefs1
12-23-2006, 08:14 PM
lack of heart?

BWillie
12-23-2006, 08:17 PM
just wait till next year when will shields retires. its not gonna get any better for larry

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
12-23-2006, 08:19 PM
I know I am sick of seeing his dumb ass refuse to block and half-ass it when he is thrown the ball. His "attempts" at catching the couple of balls thrown his way is the definition of pussy.

And watching Fargas block his ass off makes Johnson look even worse.

If he keeps this shit up we will need to refer to him as Larry Vagina instead of Larry Johnson in the pass blocking and receiving areas of the game.

Basileus777
12-23-2006, 08:36 PM
I know I am sick of seeing his dumb ass refuse to block and half-ass it when he is thrown the ball. His "attempts" at catching the couple of balls thrown his way is the definition of pussy.

Those passes were badly thrown by Trent. LJ didn't have much of a chance to catch any of those passes.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
12-23-2006, 08:41 PM
Those passes were badly thrown by Trent. LJ didn't have much of a chance to catch any of those passes.

I could believe that if I didn't see Tony G, Kennison, and hell even Samie Parker even, at least giving a ****ing effort to catch the ball. Shit Johnson acts like unless Trent friggin carries it over to him and gently sits the ball in his hands he should not have to exert energy in the act of catching.

BTW whats your excuse for his shitty ass no attempt blocking?

blueballs
12-23-2006, 08:42 PM
your sister wore him out

Bwana
12-23-2006, 08:42 PM
Pussy

DaKCMan AP
12-23-2006, 08:43 PM
Both passes were terribly thrown and had a very low percentage of being completed.

Also, when he took himself out I don't blame him at that point. It was after the run where he went left, nothing was there, then ran back across the whole field and made a good gain out of it. He had to be winded.

blueballs
12-23-2006, 08:44 PM
waiting for his blocks to develop

Deberg_1990
12-23-2006, 08:45 PM
Hes got to be pretty tired by this point in the season. Its his first full season and considering how many touches hes had.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
12-23-2006, 08:45 PM
your sister wore him out

He must have got tired of your brother's floppy a-hole.

blueballs
12-23-2006, 08:46 PM
infering LJ is gay
he is not LT

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
12-23-2006, 08:49 PM
what exactly is he going to accomplish by diving or going to his knees on a screen play?

Hootie
12-24-2006, 08:02 AM
at least I'm not a total dumbass like chiefs_mike_topeka...

penguinz
12-24-2006, 09:00 AM
at least I'm not a total dumbass like chiefs_mike_topeka...Don't get to excited. The margin is not that much. ;)

12-24-2006, 09:09 AM
"Attitude reflect leadership"

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-24-2006, 09:52 AM
Yeah, LJ sucks, he's only gonna end the season with 1700 yards. I wish Donnel Bennett would come out of retirement.

headsnap
12-24-2006, 09:52 AM
"Attitude reflect leadership"

and poor grammar. :)

12-24-2006, 09:56 AM
and poor grammar. :)
Dat was da point.

Watch Remember the Titans again.

Hootie
12-24-2006, 10:55 AM
by the way...

LJ looked like 2005 larry last night...he was running harder than I've seen him run all year long.

Mr. Laz
12-24-2006, 11:00 AM
Yeah, LJ sucks, he's only gonna end the season with 1700 yards. I wish Donnel Bennett would come out of retirement.
i saw someone driving last night with "hog farmer" on his license plate ....... is that you?

Skip Towne
12-24-2006, 11:07 AM
Don't get to excited. The margin is not that much. ;)
You might be right. I think we should vote.

Hootie
12-24-2006, 11:08 AM
You might be right. I think we should vote.
W3RD

blueballs
12-24-2006, 11:12 AM
i saw someone driving last night with "hog farmer" on his license plate ....... is that you?

hog farmer's running over each other
must be a cut throat business

|Zach|
12-24-2006, 11:53 AM

And watching Fargas block his ass off makes Johnson look even worse.

If he keeps this shit up we will need to refer to him as Larry Vagina instead of Larry Johnson in the pass blocking and receiving areas of the game.
Whoa, internet tough guy alert.

Shootr
12-24-2006, 12:01 PM
same thing happened last weeks game,just takes himself out and stays out for a few plays,is it him or the coaches..... i cant stand dee brown....
Um, LJ set the Chiefs record for carries in a season, with a game left to play. Not to mention that he has carried the ball 20%+ more times than the next closest player in the league. Yeah, stay in the game LJ you puss.

Hootie
12-24-2006, 12:04 PM
Shootr, you're totally right...

The whole 'LJ is a pussy' shit is ridiculous.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
12-24-2006, 02:25 PM
Talk all you want about how much you like to suck on Larry, but no one can deny his pass blocking and recieving are huge detriments.

Even the coaching staff realizes his defeciency is pass blocking; hell when they put Dee Brown in on obvious passing downs instead of Johnson that should tell you something.

His blocking can already be attributed to partially costing the Chiefs one playoff appearance; (see the Dallas game last year).

As great a runner as he is and how powerful and strong he is while running leaves him no excuse for not blocking. The only explanation is he refuses to do it.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
12-24-2006, 02:29 PM
Shootr, you're totally right...

The whole 'LJ is a pussy' shit is ridiculous.

So when he half asses an attempt at a block or catch you think that screams badass?

When he runs the ball he is most definitely a badass; when he "blocks" or short arms a reception he is anything but.

Until he starts being at least average at both he can never be compared to Tomlinson.

Demonpenz
12-24-2006, 02:31 PM
For a guy who acts like he is tough he almost looks afraid to knock someone on his ass when a blitzer is coming through assuming he actually sees the blitzer and tries to pick him up he either dives at his knees or just turns sideways and tries to block him. Last time I was at arrowhead I could almost hear him screaming like michael jackson stubbed his toe after one block.

Mecca
12-24-2006, 02:34 PM
Most running backs are awful blockers.....I think it's something people seem to not realize. Tony Dorsett is in the HOF and was worse at it than LJ is.

Also I find it hilarious that Johnson is carrying the ball more than he should and people will actually bitch when he's not getting the ball......do you want him to die?

Demonpenz
12-24-2006, 02:39 PM
Most running backs are awful blockers.....I think it's something people seem to not realize. Tony Dorsett is in the HOF and was worse at it than LJ is.

Also I find it hilarious that Johnson is carrying the ball more than he should and people will actually bitch when he's not getting the ball......do you want him to die?

walter payton, jim brown, zonka, riggins, all the greats were good blockers. Asking him to block isn't too much and no we aren't trying to make him die. We are asking him to play football. To be a good football player at any level requires simple tasks like B-L-O-C-K-I-N-G. I know you are probably too busy taking a shot in the eyes from the lienart and the reggie bush cock sandwhich you are oh so quick to gobble up to understand the very basics of football.

Mecca
12-24-2006, 02:42 PM
My want him to die comment had more to do with the people bitching that he comes out of games even though he has a ridiculous amount of carries....

I like how you listed a couple guys there in Riggins and czonka that in todays game would probably be nothing more than big blocking FB's. The game is alot different now....

Can he block better yea, but some guys will always be bad at it....

By the way, where are all the posts about Reggie Bush being a bust now? Oh yea that's right he's not....what about Leinart? Oh yea we could only be so lucky to have him.

Demonpenz
12-24-2006, 02:45 PM
I never said bush would be a bust. I was shaking my head when people said lenfat white would be better than bush, but whatever. There is a reason I am a back to back espn fantasy football winner.

Mecca
12-24-2006, 02:46 PM
That was more an in general comment I remember this entire board acting like Bush was a bust.....man they sure called him.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
12-24-2006, 02:48 PM
My want him to die comment had more to do with the people bitching that he comes out of games even though he has a ridiculous amount of carries....

I like how you listed a couple guys there in Riggins and czonka that in todays game would probably be nothing more than big blocking FB's. The game is alot different now....

By the way, where are all the posts about Reggie Bush being a bust now? Oh yea that's right he's not....what about Leinart? Oh yea we could only be so lucky to have him.

I don't have a problem with him taking himself out for breathers; except it seems plays he is not carrying the ball he takes as breathers as well.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
12-24-2006, 02:50 PM
That was more an in general comment I remember this entire board acting like Bush was a bust.....man they sure called him.

Don't think anyone can consider him a bust. Although he hasn't completely changed the game and rewritten offensive philosophy like most "experts" would have you believe he was going to in his first 3 games.

He is just liked every other super hyped player to enter the league; no way to ever live up to the expectations heaped on him.

SCChief
12-24-2006, 04:12 PM
LJ is only 20-something carries off an NFL record for carries in a season. I think I will give him the benefit of the doubt if he decides he is tired and needs a break.

Skip Towne
12-24-2006, 04:21 PM

As a high school senior, John Riggins won the Class A 100 yard dash with a time of 9.6. Yes he weighed 230 but he certainly isn't anyone's big blocking FB.