blueballs
12-24-2006, 07:21 AM
are you a trash talker
hand the ball off to the ref like you have been there before
fumble a suicide attempt for attention

what kindof player are you

Braincase
12-24-2006, 07:29 AM
Barry Sanders... act like you've been there before, and you're just doin' your job.

Phobia
12-24-2006, 07:38 AM
I talk a little bit of trash, but it's always with a smile on my face. Some guys do it to "get in your head". I'm just doing it for fun.

RNR
12-24-2006, 07:47 AM
I aways hung a little friendly trash on the guys I knew. But once the hitting started I was more knockem down helpem up. No matter how good the win felt or how bad the lost hurt you lookem in the eye shake hands and said good game. It is the way I played and the way I coached.

mylittlepony
12-24-2006, 08:43 AM
Im the type that goes bonkers and celebrates like mad and gets my teammates going.

PunkinDrublic
12-24-2006, 09:15 AM
I would be the most heavily fined and suspended player in Chiefs history. My first touchdown at invesco, I spike the ball right off the face of a donk fan in the crowd. I then proceed to tear down one of the banners that the donk fans created. Then as an encore I give a mock mile high salute before grabbing my crotch and flipping off the crowd.

milkman
12-24-2006, 09:21 AM
I would be the most heavily fined and suspended player in Chiefs history. My first touchdown at invesco, I spike the ball right off the face of a donk fan in the crowd. I then proceed to tear down one of the banners that the donk fans created. Then as an encore I give a mock mile high salute before grabbing my crotch and flipping off the crowd.

If I'm your teammate, I probably kick your ass for being a dumbass muther****er.

PunkinDrublic
12-24-2006, 09:24 AM
If I'm your teammate, I probably kick your ass for being a dumbass muther****er.

You could try but then you'd be sitting on IR for a couple of months. It's a ****ing joke chill out.

milkman
12-24-2006, 09:25 AM
You could try but then you'd be sitting on IR for a couple of months. It's a ****ing joke chill out.

I know that.

There isn't anyone that stupid.
Not even TO.

boogblaster
12-24-2006, 09:29 AM
Probably play like I did in my youth,take no prirsoners..smash-mouth football..let the penatlies come as they may...

12-24-2006, 09:36 AM
I aways hung a little friendly trash on the guys I knew. But once the hitting started I was more knockem down helpem up. No matter how good the win felt or how bad the lost hurt you lookem in the eye shake hands and said good game. It is the way I played and the way I coached.

Yep. It is just a game. Take it seriously but have fun while you play.

blueballs
12-24-2006, 11:25 AM
content
holding a clipboard
making a million a year