PDA

View Full Version : New Year's Eve (night).............

chiefqueen
12-24-2006, 07:54 PM
My thinking is NE @ Tenn will be flexed, 2 reasons (1) both are potentially playoff teams, (2) to get Vince Young national TV exposure.

Discuss?

And I was so hoping to start "the OFFICIAL the NFL has ruined my New Year's Eve" complaint thread Tuesday morning.

Deberg_1990
12-24-2006, 08:04 PM
Good call. There are alot of teams sorry they passed on V. Young right now.

Dude just flat out wins.

tk13
12-24-2006, 10:05 PM
Good call. There are alot of teams sorry they passed on V. Young right now.

Dude just flat out wins.
A lot of teams? He was taken third in the draft...

I have no idea who they're going to flex... so many games. NE/Tenn... Pit/Cincy... KC/Jax... with all these 7-8 teams maybe it'll be an NFC game.

Problem is with a lot of these AFC games... if the Jets and Denver win earlier in the day, none of the other AFC games would matter. So you think they'd flex one of those games for dramatic purposes... but Jets/Oakland isn't exactly screaming game of the week. Don't forget that any of these games could also be flexed into the 4 pm game too, both CBS and FOX have doubleheaders.

chiefqueen
12-25-2006, 07:15 AM
A lot of teams? He was taken third in the draft...

I have no idea who they're going to flex... so many games. NE/Tenn... Pit/Cincy... KC/Jax... with all these 7-8 teams maybe it'll be an NFC game.

Problem is with a lot of these AFC games... if the Jets and Denver win earlier in the day, none of the other AFC games would matter. So you think they'd flex one of those games for dramatic purposes... but Jets/Oakland isn't exactly screaming game of the week. Don't forget that any of these games could also be flexed into the 4 pm game too, both CBS and FOX have doubleheaders.

BTW............Denver CANNOT be flexed as they have maxed out on primetime appearances for the reg. season. (6)