PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Kotter

Cntrygal
12-25-2006, 12:45 PM
I should be heading to your part of the state around the end of January. You and the family up for dinner or something? Maybe toss some of the kids into the snow at Great Bear? :D

PastorMikH
12-25-2006, 12:50 PM
Say Kotter, that's really thoughtful of her, she's giving you a head's up so you can plan to be away from home.

Cntrygal
12-25-2006, 12:56 PM
:mad:

PastorMikH
12-25-2006, 12:57 PM
:mad:

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

:D

Cntrygal
12-25-2006, 01:00 PM
:shake:

Skip Towne
12-25-2006, 01:19 PM
Say Kotter, that's really thoughtful of her, she's giving you a head's up so you can plan to be away from home.
If that isn't possible, just close all the shades and be real quiet.

12-25-2006, 02:23 PM
GO DOLPHINS!!!!

:D
:cuss:

Mr. Kotter
12-25-2006, 03:42 PM
I should be heading to your part of the state around the end of January. You and the family up for dinner or something? Maybe toss some of the kids into the snow at Great Bear? :D

Give me the dates, I'll check the calendar. I'd bet we can work something out.

Your sado-masochist side looking for a little pain, eh? The rugrats are older and bigger....hell Chis alone could probably take you now, heh. ;)

Seriously though. When you nail down the details, PM me and we'll do our best to accomodate it. Merry Christmas to you and your mom, Ma'am. Hope all is well out west. :thumb:

Mr. Kotter
12-25-2006, 03:43 PM
Heh. Isn't it though....my kids enjoy kicking the crap out of her though. So we'll probably do it. ;)

Merry Christmas, Pastor.

If that isn't possible, just close all the shades and be real quiet.

Eh, that doesn't work when you got rug rats ages 3, 5, 7, and 10 running around the house. Unless it's one of the nights we give 'em an extra dose of "cough syrup" before bed.....heh. ;)

Hope all is well with you old man....and your health is good. Merry Christmas, Skip.

Cntrygal
12-25-2006, 06:09 PM
Bah .... I whupped all of them last time. I'm not worried. :D

Besides - they like it that I almost let them win. LOL

I should know what weekend I'll be in town this week. I'll let you know the details. :thumb:

Skip & Pastor - I'm not sure why, but those kids love me. o:-)

Hammock Parties
12-25-2006, 06:10 PM
INTERWEB BOOTY CALL!