PDA

View Full Version : Rutgers thrashing K-State

Skip Towne
12-28-2006, 08:26 PM
14-10 with 2 minutes left in the first half. NFL Network

Mr. Laz
12-28-2006, 08:28 PM
K-state looks over-matched ......... but they are hanging around.

gotta beware the underdog that hangs around ....... could pull it out.

teedubya
12-28-2006, 08:32 PM
I took a shit, it looked like a wild cat.

Skip Towne
12-28-2006, 08:35 PM
Rutgers got two TD's early. Haven't done much since.

12-28-2006, 08:37 PM
Rutgers got two TD's early. Haven't done much since.
It was 14-0..K State is coming back..

Eric
12-28-2006, 08:42 PM
Ksu's best Dtackle not playing.

No pressure on the qb. Looks like a Chiefs game.

Skip Towne
12-28-2006, 08:47 PM
Where are all the Mildcat fans?

Kerberos
12-28-2006, 08:52 PM
Where are all the Mildcat fans?

All REAL KSU Fans are at the game.

All REAL smart KSU fans have NFL network. ;)

Skip Towne
12-28-2006, 08:58 PM
All REAL KSU Fans are at the game.

All REAL smart KSU fans have NFL network. ;)

I see William the Dumbass is hiding. He runs his mouth all day and then runs away when he gets behind. Pussy.

Basileus777
12-28-2006, 09:03 PM
Thats probably the game right there.

Coach
12-28-2006, 09:16 PM
Jeez, it's 31-10 now.

Looks like K-State D can't tackle worth a dadgum.

Reerun_KC
12-28-2006, 09:16 PM
Dude Ksucks is getting ran off the field...

31-10!

Where is saltyballsguy and William the Irish?

alanm
12-28-2006, 09:29 PM
aTm isn't doing much better.

madshaw16
12-28-2006, 09:32 PM
I have no idea how K-State even got in this bowl, either they didn't deserve it or Rutgers got a screwing. I knew Rutgers would kill them.

kcxiv
12-28-2006, 09:34 PM
Yeah, i dont even watch College ball but, i am watching this, and its a huge mismatch.

Basileus777
12-28-2006, 09:42 PM
This has been complete domination. This game isn't even as close as the score would indicate.

Reerun_KC
12-28-2006, 09:43 PM
Well the last time I looked, KSU was down by 3 Td's that isnt close by a mile...

the Talking Can
12-28-2006, 09:56 PM
Rutgers deserved better....but they're not Notre Dame, so they get the screw job

Skip Towne
12-28-2006, 09:57 PM
Isn't KU playing BB tonight? Anybody heard a score?

Eric
12-28-2006, 09:58 PM
Kstate has no Oline.

Pitt Gorilla
12-28-2006, 09:58 PM
This is looking like the MU thrashing of K-State.

Reerun_KC
12-28-2006, 09:59 PM
Isn't KU playing BB tonight? Anybody heard a score?

wasnt pretty but ku won by 20

62 - 42 or something like that.

KChiefs1
12-28-2006, 10:17 PM
K-State can't hold Rutgers jock in football...it's pathetic.

The Big 12 looks like shit tonight...Texas A&M getting bentover by Cal tonight too.

Skip Towne
12-28-2006, 10:22 PM
wasnt pretty but ku won by 20

62 - 42 or something like that.
I like that 42 part. I think this team is going to have to win with defense. We got no inside game.

DomerNKC
12-28-2006, 10:24 PM
At 7-5 K-State never should have been in a bowl game.

Coach
12-28-2006, 10:28 PM

Yet FSU was 6-6 and they beat UCLA.

Skip Towne
12-28-2006, 10:29 PM
Shut up, n00b. I was wonderin' where those loud mouthed Mercer boys were. Did you just get out of jail?

Bearcat
12-28-2006, 11:30 PM

In the "We Have too Many Bowls" Bowl.... :spock:

Garcia Bronco
12-28-2006, 11:53 PM

Because the ACC is the toughest conference in college football.:)

Florida_Bronco
12-29-2006, 12:55 AM
I wonder where SaulDouchebag is?

boogblaster
12-29-2006, 06:33 AM
hate it damn shit hell frick

Reerun_KC
12-29-2006, 07:36 AM
I wonder where SaulDouchebag is?

I am sure him and his sidekick William will be along shortly, They will have to talk about KU Basketball on a Chiefs Message board to make them feel better...

KU played like crap last night, So I am sure we will hear all about it, a sad attempt to justify the beatdown last night.

Mr. Plow
12-29-2006, 07:47 AM
Man was the KU game ugly last night. Shots just weren't falling. Either way, a win is a win is a win.

Reerun_KC
12-29-2006, 09:17 AM
Man was the KU game ugly last night. Shots just weren't falling. Either way, a win is a win is a win.

Seems to be a disturbing trend, espically playing teams like Detriot Mercy last night.

What the Freak is Self and Perkins thinking scheduling this shit? I would rather them play some real D1 opponents win or lose.

I think it is a matter of the kids not getting really hyped about this game or games like it...

Example. Rosanne Barr or Jennifer Aniston. You have to sleep with both, but which one are you going to get excited about having to play with??? You are going to be up for the occassion with Jennifer and not to happy about Rosanne....

Kind of what KU is going thru.

sedated
12-29-2006, 09:27 AM
What the Freak is Self and Perkins thinking scheduling this shit? I would rather them play some real D1 opponents win or lose.

we did in 2004, when we had the #1 toughest schedule in the country.

then we lost to f*cknell

Pierce
12-29-2006, 09:29 AM
Seems to be a disturbing trend, espically playing teams like Detriot Mercy last night.

I think it is a matter of the kids not getting really hyped about this game or games like it...

Example. Rosanne Barr or Jennifer Aniston. You have to sleep with both, but which one are you going to get excited about having to play with??? You are going to be up for the occassion with Jennifer and not to happy about Rosanne....

Haha, I like the way your put it Reerun. Very true. I think the KU players were still full of holiday ham last night.

Reerun_KC
12-29-2006, 09:50 AM
we did in 2004, when we had the #1 toughest schedule in the country.

then we lost to f*cknell

But that was with Ol Roys boys that really didnt bite off on what Self was selling... There is always an excuse I guess....

Last year, was just a total shell shock for our team...

Lets just hope for the sake of everything that is holy - KU Basketball, that they get it together and push for an elite 8 visit, anything less is a failure.

Reerun_KC
12-29-2006, 09:52 AM
Haha, I like the way your put it Reerun. Very true. I think the KU players were still full of holiday ham last night.

Well they better get there act together.. The last time they played Rhode Island, RI shot all the lights out from 3 point land in OKC....

I live in OKC and they are still fixing the lights at the old Myraid to this day.

ArrowheadHawk
12-29-2006, 10:19 AM
How did a ksuck bashing thread turn into a ku bashing thread?

Reerun_KC
12-29-2006, 10:23 AM
How did a ksuck bashing thread turn into a ku bashing thread?

Whos bashing?

We just hi-jacked this thread to talk about KU basketball....

ArrowheadHawk
12-29-2006, 10:24 AM
Whos bashing?

We just hi-jacked this thread to talk about KU basketball....
well thats ok then

Reerun_KC
12-29-2006, 10:26 AM
I listened to the game last night on Sirius, while playing my buddy in madden online.

Bob and Chris didnt sound to thrilled about the results of the game. I have it TIVO'd and will watch it tonight or tomorrow morning...

your thoughts Arrowheadhawk?

teedubya
12-29-2006, 10:28 AM
heh.

Saulbadguy
12-29-2006, 10:35 AM
We got our asses handed to us. Not suprising, really. Rutgers is an outstanding rushing team, and we can't stop the run.

WilliamTheIrish
12-29-2006, 10:40 AM
I see William the Dumbass is hiding. He runs his mouth all day and then runs away when he gets behind. Pussy.

Ah, once again old man river runs his yap. Sorry skip, I was watching the game at a party. Didn't know you needed me here.

As for the game: Rutgers pounded us. I was hoping that halftime score would be final deficit. Not to be. I didn't expect us to win, so my disappointment wasn't too great. I wish my team would have at least looked like they had a clue on offense. That part was disappointing.
However, in year one of a new coach, KSU finished at .500 in conference, beat the #4 team in the land and went bowling.

Not a bad season to build on.

Reerun_KC
12-29-2006, 10:47 AM
Ah, once again old man river runs his yap. Sorry skip, I was watching the game at a party. Didn't know you needed me here.

As for the game: Rutgers pounded us. I was hoping that halftime score would be final deficit. Not to be. I didn't expect us to win, so my disappointment wasn't too great. I wish my team would have at least looked like they had a clue on offense. That part was disappointing.
However, in year one of a new coach, KSU finished at .500 in conference, beat the #4 team in the land and went bowling.

Not a bad season to build on.

that is true, Prince should be able to use that as a good foundation and recruiting tool.....

I look for KSU to finish in the top 5 of the big 12 next year.

WilliamTheIrish
12-29-2006, 10:53 AM
I am sure him and his sidekick William will be along shortly, They will have to talk about KU Basketball on a Chiefs Message board to make them feel better...

KU played like crap last night, So I am sure we will hear all about it, a sad attempt to justify the beatdown last night.

I love irony.

Skip Towne
12-29-2006, 10:53 AM
We got our asses handed to us. Not suprising, really. Rutgers is an outstanding rushing team, and we can't stop the run.
It looked like they had a pretty good defense too.

Saulbadguy
12-29-2006, 11:03 AM
It looked like they had a pretty good defense too.
That's what they said. Somewhere in the top 25 in total defense i'm sure. We were just outmatched.

Reerun_KC
12-29-2006, 11:05 AM
That's what they said. Somewhere in the top 25 in total defense i'm sure. We were just outmatched.

Rutgers is a solid ball club, I am not sure what the bowl people where thinking putting Rutgers so low into that game.

it really wasnt fair for KSU, They were outmatched all game...

My only thought was they were trying to get Rutgers there first win in 137 years in a bowl game...

Just sucked it had to be a big 12 team to take the whipping...

Iowanian
12-29-2006, 11:08 AM
I'm not saying anything.

Texas is going to abuse the Hawkeyes like Floridadonk's arse in a prison shower.

Mr. Plow
12-29-2006, 11:11 AM

It has seemed that KU always "gets up" for the big teams, but these little pud teams they can't put away. Not sure what the deal is, but hopefully they will get their act together.

Saulbadguy
12-29-2006, 11:18 AM
It has seemed that KU always "gets up" for the big teams, but these little pud teams they can't put away. Not sure what the deal is, but hopefully they will get their act together.
It's because the little pud teams "get up" for KU, right?

Reerun_KC
12-29-2006, 11:29 AM

Not really, they usually say, damn were playing Kansas? Keep the bus running and warm.

Its kind of like everyone getting up to play KSU...

Skip Towne
12-29-2006, 11:32 AM
Rutgers is a solid ball club, I am not sure what the bowl people where thinking putting Rutgers so low into that game.

it really wasnt fair for KSU, They were outmatched all game...

My only thought was they were trying to get Rutgers there first win in 137 years in a bowl game...

Just sucked it had to be a big 12 team to take the whipping...
Is K-State still in the Big XII? If so, why?

Reerun_KC
12-29-2006, 12:16 PM
Is K-State still in the Big XII? If so, why?

Well KU has to have Allen Fieldhouse West to give the folks on the western part of the state a place to watch B-fall....

WilliamTheIrish
12-29-2006, 12:38 PM
Not really, they usually say, damn were playing Kansas? Keep the bus running and warm.

Its kind of like everyone getting up to play KSU...

I know that's what ORU was thinking.

WilliamTheIrish
12-29-2006, 12:40 PM

Yes. They have a target on their jersey. You didn't know? KU gets everybody's best shot. No opposing team gives their best effort against any other team.

It's oone of the great traditions of being KU.

Redrum_69
12-29-2006, 12:42 PM
14-10 with 2 minutes left in the first half. NFL Network

How can you type when I thought you had no movement in either arm?

YOu cant say you are using your tongue...if thats the case then your ex-wife would still be with you

Reerun_KC
12-29-2006, 12:57 PM
Yes. They have a target on their jersey. You didn't know? KU gets everybody's best shot. No opposing team gives their best effort against any other team.

Oh boy here we go agian.....

Whine much?

Mr. Plow
12-29-2006, 01:14 PM

There are excuses for any loss. K State knows this better than anyone.

Sam Hall
12-29-2006, 04:05 PM
If you didn't already think Kansas State's win against Texas was a fluke, than you do now. The bottom line is Kansas State won that game because Colt McCoy got hurt. Kansas State had a better season than expected, but Prince needs to hit the recruiting trail hard.

WilliamTheIrish
12-29-2006, 05:27 PM
If you didn't already think Kansas State's win against Texas was a fluke, than you do now. The bottom line is Kansas State won that game because Colt McCoy got hurt. Kansas State had a better season than expected, but Prince needs to hit the recruiting trail hard.

Baaahhhaaaa! Sam, are you still crying about that win? It happened. Get over it. What's playing at the theater tonight?

vailpass
12-29-2006, 05:50 PM
Rutgers got royally screwed by having to play a second tier team like Cow State. After the season they had they deserved much better.

WilliamTheIrish
12-29-2006, 05:53 PM
Rutgers got royally screwed by having to play a second tier team like Cow State. After the season they had they deserved much better.

Go lay that at the feet of the BCS. It happened to KSU in '98.

vailpass
12-29-2006, 06:08 PM
Go lay that at the feet of the BCS. It happened to KSU in '98.

When you play a schedule as weak as k-state played then lose to A&M in the Big 12 championship you don't deserve to run with the big boys. How was k-state treated unfairly that year?

edit: Sorry, I was thinking of the wrong year. Kstate did have a pretty good case for thinking they got left out in 98, IIRC they finished ranked in the top four. My bad.

Saulbadguy
12-29-2006, 06:50 PM
Kansas State had a better season than expected, but Prince needs to hit the recruiting trail hard.
He's doing a pretty good job recruiting IMO. We have a decent class, not spectacular but not bad by any means, and signing day is a month away.

I seriously expected KSU to win 3-4 games this year. They have exceeded expectations. Has the order been restored yet in Lincoln? I heard they can't give away Cotton bowl tickets.

WilliamTheIrish
12-29-2006, 09:07 PM
When you play a schedule as weak as k-state played then lose to A&M in the Big 12 championship you don't deserve to run with the big boys. How was k-state treated unfairly that year?

edit: Sorry, I was thinking of the wrong year. Kstate did have a pretty good case for thinking they got left out in 98, IIRC they finished ranked in the top four. My bad.

So good a case, they changed the rules for the BCS the following year.

VP, where did you go to college?

Sam Hall
12-29-2006, 11:10 PM
I heard they can't give away Cotton bowl tickets.

Neither team can sell their allotment. I've heard that stadium isn't fan friendly. Dallas isn't the most exciting place to see a bowl game. The Holiday Bowl or Gator Bowl would've been better destinations.

Sam Hall
12-29-2006, 11:14 PM
Baaahhhaaaa! Sam, are you still crying about that win? It happened. Get over it. What's playing at the theater tonight?

I knew that response was coming ROFL

WilliamTheIrish
12-29-2006, 11:17 PM
Neither team can sell their allotment. I've heard that stadium isn't fan friendly. Dallas isn't the most exciting place to see a bowl game. The Holiday Bowl or Gator Bowl would've been better destinations.

It's not exactly in the greatest part of town. I've always wondered why they haven't moved out of the fairgrounds and into Texas Stadium.

Soon enough I'll bet they move it to the new Cowbags stadium when it's built.

Extra Point
12-29-2006, 11:22 PM
All they could say last night was "true freshman." How about "true overcoaching" on K-State's part!? You can't yell in plays when the QB is on the field.

Rutgers was beyond CupcaKe State's capabilities, in all phases. I'd like to see more games played by the Big 12 against the Big 10 and Big East. But there's no money in that, is there?

NFL Network? Try XFL: doomed to fail.

Once the NFL started its network, nowhere to go but downhill. Gotta wonder why Shannon Sharpe, Steve Young et al do the broadcast thing. They didn't make enough money on the gridiron?

alanm
12-29-2006, 11:31 PM
He's doing a pretty good job recruiting IMO. We have a decent class, not spectacular but not bad by any means, and signing day is a month away.

I seriously expected KSU to win 3-4 games this year. They have exceeded expectations. Has the order been restored yet in Lincoln? I heard they can't give away Cotton bowl tickets.
It has more to do with where their playing, No one gets much excited about taking a vacation to Dallas in December. Husker football or not. :shrug: