PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have these games on DVD?

Hammock Parties
12-29-2006, 09:33 PM
I'll be gearing up for my offseason video crap in a week or two and I'm missing a good chunk of source material. Anyone got these games?

Chiefs @ Steelers
Raiders @ Chiefs
Chiefs @ Browns
Ravens @ Chiefs
Chiefs @ Raiders

Rain Man
12-29-2006, 11:28 PM
I'm hoping that every copy of the Steelers game has been destroyed forever.

thepascalblaze
12-29-2006, 11:56 PM
This year?

Why?

You doin' trades?

I got nothin...

...how can I get started?

mcan
12-30-2006, 04:14 AM
I'll be gearing up for my offseason video crap in a week or two and I'm missing a good chunk of source material. Anyone got these games?

Chiefs @ Steelers
Raiders @ Chiefs
Chiefs @ Browns
Ravens @ Chiefs
Chiefs @ Raiders

I can get em to you. It might take me a couple weeks though. I'm out of town right now, and can't burn the DVDs till I get back to Manhattan.

Hammock Parties
12-30-2006, 06:38 AM
I can get em to you. It might take me a couple weeks though. I'm out of town right now, and can't burn the DVDs till I get back to Manhattan.

Awesome. What sort of quality are we talking about? I really appreciate this man.

mcan
12-31-2006, 05:55 PM
Awesome. What sort of quality are we talking about? I really appreciate this man.

Just slightly less than than the broadcast quality. I cut out all commercials before I compress, and I fill up all 4.7 Gigs on the dvd. I'm really picky about the edits being perfect. I ONLY cut out advertisements. I know some people cut from snap to snap, I don't like that. I like to watch the game in it's full broadcast. You'll like watching my DVDs. Well, except for the Pittsburgh game, which no amount of editing could make any better.

What's ironic is that today I farked up the DVR and didn't get the Jags game to record... That sux, after five years of recording.

You wouldn't happen to have the Jags game would you?

Hammock Parties
12-31-2006, 05:56 PM
No...hopefully DRU will hook us up.

I really appreciate this dude. Are these in widescreen?

Hammock Parties
01-11-2007, 06:35 PM
Just bumping this...I think I've got a source squared away for the games I listed but I need the Jacksonville game. Anyone got it on DVD?

Simplex3
01-11-2007, 06:38 PM
Man, how is it possible that you're still single and living at home?

Hammock Parties
03-12-2007, 03:40 PM

Any update on this? :hmmm:

I still need a source for the Jacksonville game if anyone's got it...