PDA

View Full Version : Ludacris says Chicken N Beer II starts recording next year...

dtebbe
12-29-2006, 09:58 PM
Bull & Popeyes

BWillie
12-29-2006, 10:25 PM
I just don't know if I can handle the suspense until the release. Rap sucks nowdays. What happened to the old ganster rap. I liked that. About drugs, violence, gangs, and the hardtimes of the inner city, now that was cool. It was more like rapping about the blues. Now it's just about bitches, money, and rims.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-29-2006, 10:28 PM
I just don't know if I can handle the suspense until the release. Rap sucks nowdays. What happened to the old ganster rap. I liked that. About drugs, violence, gangs, and the hardtimes of the inner city, now that was cool. It was more like rapping about the blues. Now it's just about bitches, money, and rims.

http://www.young-jeezy-ringtones.com/images/youngjeezy.jpg

THASSS RIGHHHTT

dtebbe
12-29-2006, 10:32 PM

You forgot gole teef

DT

ZootedGranny
12-29-2006, 10:33 PM
<--------------Nobel Streets Prize winner

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

88TG88
12-29-2006, 10:57 PM
rap does suck. ever since 2pac died its been garbage. i dont need to pay 20 dollars for a CD to remind how poor i am and how rich they are

KurtCobain
12-30-2006, 01:59 AM
rap does suck. ever since 2pac died its been garbage. i dont need to pay 20 dollars for a CD to remind how poor i am and how rich they are

Then download the music, burn it and send the artist a copy with a note saying, "Bitch, I didn't pay for your shitty garbage."

Halfcan
12-30-2006, 02:01 AM
KICK****INAZZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiefs Pantalones
12-30-2006, 02:03 AM

Who said anything about buying? LOL, I haven't paid for music in a LONG time.

luv
12-30-2006, 02:20 AM
That's when people rapped about life. They were trying to get a message out. Now, it's all about the green and the honey. Commercialized BS.

kcxiv
12-30-2006, 02:49 AM
That's when people rapped about life. They were trying to get a message out. Now, it's all about the green and the honey. Commercialized BS.
I couldnt have said it better, i used to be huge into the hardcore rap from the Bay area out here in cali. It was great stuff. Now its all watered down and bling bling bullshit.

I got tons of old school mid 90's rap i still listen to from time to time. Brotha Lynch Hung, C-Bo, Old E-40, Too Short, RBL SO many i can name, but its late n i am half asleep. lol

KurtCobain
12-30-2006, 03:20 AM

I rap about my boss. he donts pays mees the cashes to buys mees grillz yo.