PDA

View Full Version : CNN receiving images of Saddam execution

Over-Head
12-29-2006, 10:35 PM
Got CNN on in the background, seems pic's and video are heading their way, and after their management censors them for "what they feel is appropriate for public tv" they will show them.
Now I know some of you blood thirsty savages would prefer it in HD, me, let this shit die already. He’s gone, GO FIND Bin LADDEN , Bin Hiding, Bin Ploting(if he ain't already dead)

teedubya
12-29-2006, 10:37 PM
Heh, I always thought it was Saddam... and Bin Laden. Man, you Raiders fans sure have a lot to teach us. Im glad you are here to help us learn.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-29-2006, 10:37 PM
Do you think Ms. Piggy puts out? I wonder how often Kermit 'gets it.'

Mecca
12-29-2006, 10:39 PM
They apparently won't censor anything then......just take a look at what Nancy Grace says/does and she's still around.

12-29-2006, 10:41 PM
Bring them on.

Bugeater
12-29-2006, 10:46 PM
This thread is worthless without pics.

Over-Head
12-29-2006, 10:47 PM
Heh, I always thought it was Saddam... and Bin Laden. Man, you Raiders fans sure have a lot to teach us. Im glad you are here to help us learn.
I was being sacrastic in the spellings, not to mention i've had a few drinks and really couldn't care less ya spell checker police reject. :p

Bugeater
12-29-2006, 10:49 PM
I was being sacrastic in the spellings, not to mention i've had a few drinks and really couldn't care less ya spell checker police reject. :p
What? No :bong: tonight?

Over-Head
12-29-2006, 10:56 PM
What? No :bong: tonight?
Goes without saying. ;)
This is me were talking about.
Enjoying it while I can, once the little one comes into the world (sometime in the next 2 weeks) I'm thinking my recreational activities are gonna come to a grinding halt.

QuikSsurfer
12-29-2006, 11:01 PM
Goes without saying. ;)
This is me were talking about.
Enjoying it while I can, once the little one comes into the world (sometime in the next 2 weeks) I'm thinking my recreational activities are gonna come to a grinding halt.
just got the new pill/pollen press in today.. my lil hash cake should be good to go tomorrow morning :)

Eleazar
12-29-2006, 11:02 PM
Sic semper tyrannis

elvomito
12-29-2006, 11:02 PM
i heard they forced saddam to watch 'south park the movie' a few months ago. he was pissed

Hammock Parties
12-29-2006, 11:13 PM
America, **** yeah!

Hammock Parties
12-29-2006, 11:15 PM
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2581/newt1obitsaddamhusseinste7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

teedubya
12-29-2006, 11:15 PM
This JUST IN....

Saddam's Last Words.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qfzE-bV0gKY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qfzE-bV0gKY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Extra Point
12-29-2006, 11:25 PM
Hang out the old, ring in the new. The CIA should have made a deal with cable, for pay-per-view world wide. That would have paid for at least a day's worth of US activity in Iraq.

Pitt Gorilla
12-29-2006, 11:32 PM
I just saw that the terror alert level is "elevated," per Foxnews scroller. Although, I've noticed that it is usually "elevated."

Rain Man
12-29-2006, 11:36 PM
I hope he didn't spend a lot of time working on his New Year's resolutions.

Extra Point
12-29-2006, 11:36 PM
The "terror alert" rankings are bullshit. We should always be at the ready.

thepascalblaze
12-30-2006, 12:11 AM
Yeah, living in fear feels so free, and yet so American.

ClevelandBronco
12-30-2006, 01:41 AM
Sic semper tyrannis

Historically literate people make events of the present even more interesting.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-30-2006, 01:59 AM
If I drive an SUV, should I be worried?

12-30-2006, 02:17 AM
so where are the pics dangit.

Frazod
12-30-2006, 02:31 AM
Apparently he refused to wear the hood. We could get some really interesting images of his f#cking eyes bulging out of his head at the bottom of the drop. Hope they had nice high speed camera...

big nasty kcnut
12-30-2006, 03:35 AM
He roasting in hell. I hope they got him strapped down and every person who killed by him are shooting him in the nuts and face.

KurtCobain
12-30-2006, 03:55 AM
-

Mecca
12-30-2006, 06:48 AM
He roasting in hell. I hope they got him strapped down and every person who killed by him are shooting him in the nuts and face.

So are you saying everyone is in hell?

boogblaster
12-30-2006, 06:49 AM
By the neck till dead..should of been..by the nuts behind a sled....

Redcoats58
12-30-2006, 07:07 AM
Very bottom right in blue, Saddams final moments on tape.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/12/28/iraq/main2304318.shtml

boogblaster
12-30-2006, 07:29 AM
I guess they hung the right man..could have been a double too...

JBucc
12-30-2006, 07:56 AM
I hope he didn't spend a lot of time working on his New Year's resolutions.Hey if it was to lose weight at least he'll get to keep it. He'll be losing more than a few.

jjjayb
12-30-2006, 07:57 AM
I guess they hung the right man..could have been a double too...

Let the conspiricy theories begin......

:rolleyes:

memyselfI
12-30-2006, 08:08 AM
So are you saying everyone is in hell?

That is how it works if you are not into that whole 'Jesus Christ as savior' thing... :hmmm: :rolleyes:

mikey23545
12-30-2006, 08:12 AM
That is how it works if you are not into that whole 'Jesus Christ as savior' thing... :hmmm: :rolleyes:

Don't let that black armband cut off circulation to your Rich Gannon diddlin' fingers.....

memyselfI
12-30-2006, 08:12 AM
Apparently he refused to wear the hood. We could get some really interesting images of his f#cking eyes bulging out of his head at the bottom of the drop. Hope they had nice high speed camera...

Brilliant move on his part. These pictures will help stoke the whole 'martyr' myth that began a few hours ago. :rolleyes:

memyselfI
12-30-2006, 08:13 AM
Don't let that black armband cut off circulation to your Rich Gannon diddlin' fingers.....

I'm glad he's dead. I look forward to other war criminals someday suffering the same fate...

Skip Towne
12-30-2006, 08:18 AM
I'm glad he's dead. I look forward to other war criminals someday suffering the same fate...
Now look what you guys have gone and done.

Iowanian
12-30-2006, 08:19 AM
Why don't you come out and say who you mean Dense. We all know it....throw it out for the feds.

memyselfI
12-30-2006, 08:21 AM
Why don't you come out and say who you mean Dense. We all know it....throw it out for the feds.

Here Iowa Bob, I'll tell it to the Feds. I think it would be justice if DUHbya were to stand trial for war crimes and get the death penalty as well. Karmic justice.

What goes around comes around...

SH was executed for 148 deaths. If that is the criteria then...

Donger
12-30-2006, 08:24 AM
Here Iowa Bob, I'll tell it to the Feds. I think it would be justice if DUHbya were to stand trial for war crimes and get the death penalty as well. Karmic justice.

You do understand the difference between personally ordering the deaths of civilians and combat casualties, don't you?

memyselfI
12-30-2006, 08:28 AM
You do understand the difference between personally ordering the deaths of civilians and combat casualties, don't you?

Yes, but breaking the law is breaking the law. SH used all sorts of justifications to justify his right to break the law in securing his objectives whatever they might have been.

Sounds like someone else we know...

Donger
12-30-2006, 08:31 AM
Yes, but breaking the law is breaking the law. SH used all sorts of justifications to justify his right to break the law in securing his objectives whatever they might have been.

Sounds like someone else we know...

Are you seriously trying to equate Saddam Hussein's actions to President Bush's? Do you really think that Bush's actions justify trial and execution for murder?

memyselfI
12-30-2006, 08:33 AM
Are you seriously trying to equate Saddam Hussein's actions to President Bush's? Do you really think that Bush's actions justify trial and execution for murder?

No.

I'm saying that law breaking and committing war crimes are always justified by those in power doing the law breaking. The crimes might be different but the end result is the same...

disregard of the law. The larger point is some get held accountable for their crimes and MANY others do not. DUHbya will undoubtedly fall into the latter category.

Donger
12-30-2006, 08:37 AM
No.

I'm saying that breaking the law and committing war crimes are always justified by those in power doing the law breaking. The crimes might be different but the end result is the same...

disregard of the law. The larger point is some get held accountable for their crimes and MANY others do not. DUHbya will undoubtedly fall into the latter category.

I think it would be justice if DUHbya were to stand trial for war crimes and get the death penalty as well.

Yeah, good luck with that. Show some balls, will you?

memyselfI
12-30-2006, 08:44 AM
Yeah, good luck with that. Show some balls, will you?

This Wiki article has a nice ecapsulation of some of the actions that could be considered for impeachment and subsequent war crimes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movement_to_impeach_George_W._Bush

Ultra Peanut
12-30-2006, 08:45 AM
Goodbye, sweet prince.

memyselfI
12-30-2006, 08:47 AM
Goodbye, sweet prince.

A certain Led Zeppelin song is stuck in my head...

Gallows Pole.

Donger
12-30-2006, 08:49 AM
This Wiki article has a nice ecapsulation of some of the actions that could be considered for impeachment and subsequent war crimes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movement_to_impeach_George_W._Bush

So, which is it? You want Bush impeached and removed or tried and executed? You just said that it would be "justice" if it were the latter.

memyselfI
12-30-2006, 08:52 AM
So, which is it? You want Bush impeached and removed or tried and executed? You just said that it would be "justice" if it were the latter.

I'm against the death penalty and that is the ONLY reason why I would not want DUHbya executed. Otherwise, I think he would be a fine candidate for imprisonment and if the law states death as punishment then so be it.

Phobia
12-30-2006, 09:08 AM
If there were ever a candidate for living alone in the woods with no television and newspaper, Dense is the most viable.

Spott
12-30-2006, 09:22 AM
To bad the Chiefs don't play in Iraq because I think King Carl should be executed for causing so much grief and frustration to thousands of Kansas Citians. I would pay to see that, but only if they could do the same to Gannon just for the hell of it.

dirk digler
12-30-2006, 09:33 AM
Where is the video of the execution?

morphius
12-30-2006, 10:15 AM
Denise - Are there not many Muslim laws that will lead to a death sentence? I'm guessing that doesn't bother you as much as it should.

Donger
12-30-2006, 10:21 AM
I'm against the death penalty and that is the ONLY reason why I would not want DUHbya executed. Otherwise, I think he would be a fine candidate for imprisonment and if the law states death as punishment then so be it.

The glaring contradiction above aside, do you assign the same criteria and punishment wishes for only Republican POTUS? For instance, should LBJ have been tried and imprisoned (possibly executed) for war crimes because of Vietnam?

ROYC75
12-30-2006, 10:46 AM

And yet another stupid comment from the stupid one ...........
ROFL

Eleazar
12-30-2006, 11:37 AM
Dense here to jump on a grenade for one of her sympathetic figures, while simultaneously denying having any sympathy, I see.

patteeu
12-30-2006, 11:41 AM
Any American who seriously calls for the current President to be charged with war crimes is a traitor IMO.

Dartgod
12-30-2006, 11:47 AM
Would a Mod please ban this traitorous cvnt once and for all?

Raiderhater
12-30-2006, 12:05 PM
Would a Mod please ban this traitorous cvnt once and for all?

Good luck with that.

Where is KCGS when you need him?

stevieray
12-30-2006, 12:20 PM
Any American who seriously calls for the current President to be charged with war crimes is a traitor IMO.

He's just the current poster child for medicating her daddy issues.

She's constantly trying to control(decide) people's fates.

StcChief
12-30-2006, 12:32 PM
Just can't get this song outta my head now....
Dang me, Dang me outta take a rope and hang me.

ROFL

jjjayb
12-30-2006, 12:44 PM

I'm not much for insulting people on message boards, but you are the biggest dipshit I've ever run across. Please go crawl under a rock and kill yourself. Literally.

Skip Towne
12-30-2006, 01:57 PM
I'm not much for insulting people on message boards, but you are the biggest dipshit I've ever run across. Please go crawl under a rock and kill yourself. Literally.
Hahahahahahahaha. People have been talking to her like that for 6 years that I know of. Nothing fazes her. You're wasting your time.

Ultra Peanut
12-30-2006, 02:06 PM
Any American who seriously calls for the current President to be charged with war crimes is a traitor IMO.That's almost as retarded a statement as hers.

mlyonsd
12-30-2006, 10:05 PM
The glaring contradiction above aside, do you assign the same criteria and punishment wishes for only Republican POTUS? For instance, should LBJ have been tried and imprisoned (possibly executed) for war crimes because of Vietnam?

How about Clinton for bombing an aspirin factory?

Ugly Duck
12-30-2006, 10:51 PM
How about Clinton for bombing an aspirin factory?It weren't aspirin, it were vet medicines under contract for Sodom Hussein & anti-malarial drugs. The other raids during Operation Infinite Reach simultaneously hit al-Qaeda training camps in Afghanistan. We hail the hits against AQ in Afghanistan as valid, but say the hit against Al-Shifa in Sudan was "wag the dog" because we got the intel wrong. Folks have yet to explain how Clinton's simultaneous hits during the operation could be wag-the-dog in Sudan but legit in Afghanistan. Don't make no sense - bombing the AQ training camps wagged whatever there was to wag... wouldn't do him no good to intentionally bomb a bad target as he was bombing good ones. The al-Shifa part of the operation was a definite fuggup, but I dunno how the "aspirin" myth got started.