PDA

View Full Version : I've been robbed.....

KCKID58
12-30-2006, 06:56 AM
I went into the garage to get a soda this morning, and all I found was 3 empty 12 packs. Missing two 12 packs of Miller Lite, and 16 bottles of Bud Light(the blue aluminum canbottles).
Any detectives out there willing to take the case?

boogblaster
12-30-2006, 07:01 AM
Go Chief and Pootie are drunk looking for Huard and his new boy-friend....

KCKID58
12-30-2006, 07:36 AM
Garrick,
You been around my house creeping? All my beers are gone and the cat is knocked up.

Phobia
12-30-2006, 08:03 AM
I really doubt anybody would steal that swill. Somebody who loves you saved you from drinking them. If they loved you more they would have left some quality beer in its place.

KCKID58
12-30-2006, 08:11 AM
that was the beer for company. The quality beer is in the house fridge.

I may be dumb but I'm not stupid !!!

HarryParatestes
12-30-2006, 09:48 AM

But I only work for beer.

And you obviously dont have any!

ROFL

KCKID58
12-30-2006, 10:05 AM
DAMMIT !!!!

Can somebody give me a beer please........
I need to pay my bills !

Hoover
12-30-2006, 10:06 AM
This happened to my old man a lot over the years.

My dad was really cool. He drank PBR and some other shit beer, but when your 14 its all good, but my friends gave me a lot of shit. So one day after cutting wood by Dad throws young Hoover a cold PBR and I say, "Pa, do you think you could tell Ma to buy Busch or Coors Light instead of PBR?" I knew not to ask for Bud products. Then he proceeded to chew my ass for drinking his beer, the next Friday night when we raided the fridge it was full of Busch and Coors Light.

Brock
12-30-2006, 10:07 AM
This happened to my old man a lot over the years.

My dad was really cool. He drank PBR and some other shit beer, but when your 14 its all good, but my friends gave me a lot of shit. So one day after cutting wood by Dad throws young Hoover a cold PBR and I say, "Pa, do you think you could tell Ma to buy Busch or Coors Light instead of PBR?" I knew not to ask for Bud products. Then he proceeded to chew my ass for drinking his beer, the next Friday night when we raided the fridge it was full of Busch and Coors Light.

I thought Busch is a Bud product.

Hoover
12-30-2006, 10:11 AM
yeah, I know. My old man still says that Bud is Clydesdale piss, or effin rice beer, as he swigs from his bottle. I just laugh...

KC Jones
12-30-2006, 11:20 AM
I really doubt anybody would steal that swill. Somebody who loves you saved you from drinking them. If they loved you more they would have left some quality beer in its place.

High School kids will. A couple years back we had something of an epidemic with high schoolers stealing garage beer. Sometimes they were ballsy enough to do it in broad daylight if the garage door was open and nobody was around.

Brock
12-30-2006, 11:28 AM
Beer snobs are funny. Like you can taste anything after the 6th one anyway.

crazycoffey
12-30-2006, 11:31 AM

beer snobs don't usually have more than two or three.

after six you can change your title guzzler

Wile_E_Coyote
12-30-2006, 11:35 AM
any Katrina refugees in the neighborhood?

Skip Towne
12-30-2006, 11:51 AM
any Katrina refugees in the neighborhood?
AHA! The beer looter did it.

StcChief
12-30-2006, 11:57 AM
You'll think him later for taking the BL away.
AB is Clydesdale piss.

Miller Lite is just ok.

Bugeater
12-30-2006, 11:57 AM
I believe I've found the guilty party:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=155307

I charge $200/day plus expenses.

luv
12-30-2006, 12:21 PM

At $200/day, you should have drawn it out a little longer.

KCKID58
12-30-2006, 12:34 PM

Thats him !!!! damn your good. Thanks for finding him.
can I have my beer back?

luv
12-30-2006, 12:37 PM
Thats him !!!! damn your good. Thanks for finding him.
can I have my beer back?
He'll probably have to confiscate it.

Brock
12-30-2006, 02:22 PM

Ha ha. Riiight.

blueballs
12-30-2006, 02:40 PM
beer snobs keep the Natty Light on sale

thedude
12-30-2006, 03:59 PM
beer snobs keep the Natty Light on sale

An American classic.

Taco John
12-30-2006, 05:11 PM

Beer snobs can accomplish in 3 beers what it takes rice beer-flavored soda to do in 6.

Phobia
12-30-2006, 05:46 PM

I take no great pride in my beer consumption but you really don't know what you're talking about.

|Zach|
12-30-2006, 05:54 PM
http://www.liquor-world.com/images/06/zon2.jpg

Brock
12-30-2006, 06:23 PM
Beer snobs can accomplish in 3 beers what it takes rice beer-flavored soda to do in 6.

8 trips to the pisser? BFD.

If your beer has "Honey" or "Berry" or some bullshit like that in the name, you should be drinking a Zima.

Taco John
12-30-2006, 08:20 PM
8 trips to the pisser? BFD.

If your beer has "Honey" or "Berry" or some bullshit like that in the name, you should be drinking a Zima.

Nah. It's all about the seasons. For every season, there is a beer, including the stuff with the fruit in it.

Myself, my house standard is typically Hefeweisen. Yes, I do put the lemon in it. It brings out the wheat flavor, which I enjoy. I can drink Hefe all year, but don't. There's too much good beer to marry yourself to just one style. Lately I've been on an IPA kick, which is what real beer is about. IPA is VERY hoppy. It was made that way by monks back in the day for soldiers on the battlefield who by the time they received their ale, it was flat and flavorless. In any case, IPA is about as tough a beer as you can find when it comes to flavor, and alchohol content. Ice cold... Oh my God, it's awesome.

Then spring rolls around, and I like to move on to a lighter pilsner style beer. It's the beer that the rice beer manufacturers try to imitate with their beer flavored soda, only they use rice and maybe grass clippings instead of hops... Real Pilsners are very hoppy and delicious.

Then Summer rolls around, and it's Ale season. And this is where the more fruity beers come in. Absolutely, I will cop to being a fan of Pete's Wicked Strawbery Blonde Summer Ale. I know it's summer when I see this stuff hit the shelves, and I say a silent prayer of gratitude to the Lord above for placing me in the micro-brew capital of America where it's easy to take good beer for granted because it's everywhere. I drank a case of that stuff working out in the yard once in hundred degree weather. The next day, I woke up with no hangover whatsoever and I didn't have to worry about the Hersey squirts either.

Then the Fall comes and I usually stick to Hefe until it's IPA season again.

I wasn't always a beer snob. I used to only drink to get drunk. Now I drink to actually enjoy it. I used to smoke swisher sweets with my buddies just because smoking a sweet was something to do. Then I discovered that real cigars actually taste much better and they can actually be enjoyed. In fact, I've got a seasonal Partagas Cifuentes in my breast pocket right now to go with the IPA's in the fridge. It's poker night. :)

Everyone should be a beer snob. There isn't an American that doesn't deserve actual real beer, and not the mass produced cheapest way possible beer flavored pop that they put out.

Iowanian
12-30-2006, 08:40 PM
A local guy in a group I'm in is a whiskey drinker...Crown to be exact.

He started thinking he was forgetting what he drank, until one day he put a new bottle in the fridge and left for a couple of hours...came home...half a bottle in his fridge.

He noticed this several times and began locking his house,(smaller town, you can do that safely)...hiding a key in a thingamajig on his front porch. He came home from somewhere, again...half a bottle gone.

He enlisted another aquaintence who set up a night time trail cam(hunting trail cam)....with a photo and video thing....anyhoo....he puts a new bottle and leaves his house for 10 minutes....10 minutes, comes back and finds half a bottle gone.

he sends the ref under the hood to review the play....His 16 year old neighbor boy was watching him leave, making a run for his house, taking a pull and dumping a pop bottle full. Has a photo of the kid grinning at his fridge like a shit eating cat.

StcChief
12-30-2006, 09:08 PM
Nah. It's all about the seasons. For every season, there is a beer, including the stuff with the fruit in it.

Myself, my house standard is typically Hefeweisen. Yes, I do put the lemon in it. It brings out the wheat flavor, which I enjoy. I can drink Hefe all year, but don't. There's too much good beer to marry yourself to just one style. Lately I've been on an IPA kick, which is what real beer is about. IPA is VERY hoppy. It was made that way by monks back in the day for soldiers on the battlefield who by the time they received their ale, it was flat and flavorless. In any case, IPA is about as tough a beer as you can find when it comes to flavor, and alchohol content. Ice cold... Oh my God, it's awesome.

Then spring rolls around, and I like to move on to a lighter pilsner style beer. It's the beer that the rice beer manufacturers try to imitate with their beer flavored soda, only they use rice and maybe grass clippings instead of hops... Real Pilsners are very hoppy and delicious.

Then Summer rolls around, and it's Ale season. And this is where the more fruity beers come in. Absolutely, I will cop to being a fan of Pete's Wicked Strawbery Blonde Summer Ale. I know it's summer when I see this stuff hit the shelves, and I say a silent prayer of gratitude to the Lord above for placing me in the micro-brew capital of America where it's easy to take good beer for granted because it's everywhere. I drank a case of that stuff working out in the yard once in hundred degree weather. The next day, I woke up with no hangover whatsoever and I didn't have to worry about the Hersey squirts either.

Then the Fall comes and I usually stick to Hefe until it's IPA season again.

I wasn't always a beer snob. I used to only drink to get drunk. Now I drink to actually enjoy it. I used to smoke swisher sweets with my buddies just because smoking a sweet was something to do. Then I discovered that real cigars actually taste much better and they can actually be enjoyed. In fact, I've got a seasonal Partagas Cifuentes in my breast pocket right now to go with the IPA's in the fridge. It's poker night. :)

Everyone should be a beer snob. There isn't an American that doesn't deserve actual real beer, and not the mass produced cheapest way possible beer flavored pop that they put out. :clap:

Well said even If your Donx fan. :p

Blvd Wheat - spring/summer
Pale Ale/IPA - Fall
Winter Ale - Winter

Quality > Quantity