PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs D

TN_Chief
12-31-2006, 03:30 PM
Boy...it's a good thing Herm has improved the D so much. I mean hell...giving up 30 to a backup and the third-string QB of a team that won't make the playoffs. I'd hate to think what would have happened last year. [/sarcasm]

I wonder if we could send Herm over to the Middle East to help get that straightened out too.

Tactical Funky
12-31-2006, 03:32 PM
Come on - we should have won 35-24 and you know it. Gray had a good game, but I don't think it was a fluke.

Baby Lee
12-31-2006, 03:32 PM
Boy...it's a good thing Herm has improved the D so much. I mean hell...giving up 30 to a backup and the third-string QB of a team that won't make the playoffs. I'd hate to think what would have happened last year. [/sarcasm]

I wonder if we could send Herm over to the Middle East to help get that straightened out too.
People who didn't watch the game shouldn't comment on it.

doomy3
12-31-2006, 03:33 PM
Wow, a big win and people still find things to bitch about. Where are the threads about Herm opening up the offense today?

We shouldn't have given up 30 today. I thought the defense played really well. Take away the 3 TOs in our territory, the bogus roughing the passer call on Allen that kept the TD drive alive after Wesley intercepted it, and they didn't muster much at all on offense.

Mecca
12-31-2006, 03:33 PM
Well he has a point........

I just enjoy how every year we win games at the end and cost ourselves 7 draft spots.

Mecca
12-31-2006, 03:34 PM
Wow, a big win and people still find things to bitch about. Where are the threads about Herm opening up the offense today?

We shouldn't have given up 30 today. I thought the defense played really well. Take away the 3 TOs in our territory, the bogus roughing the passer call on Allen that kept the TD drive alive after Wesley intercepted it, and they didn't muster much at all on offense.

Are you Dick Vermiel........."Well our defense was good other than the 4 70 yard TD's we gave up"

Wa-Z
12-31-2006, 03:36 PM

I just enjoy how every year we win games at the end and cost ourselves 7 draft spots.

It's looked good thus far.

doomy3
12-31-2006, 03:43 PM
Are you Dick Vermiel........."Well our defense was good other than the 4 70 yard TD's we gave up"

No moron, are you Jack Harry?

I am just sick of people bitching win, lose, or draw. My point is that the offense (Trent) had as much to do with the 30 points as the defense did. The defense played pretty well today.

Baby Lee
12-31-2006, 03:51 PM

I hear ya, why I'll betcha even now the Rat will show his obvious genius and lose to the 49ers, costing us EVEN MORE draft positions.

Reerun_KC
12-31-2006, 03:55 PM
People who didn't watch the game shouldn't comment on it.

So why are you posting?

Baby Lee
12-31-2006, 04:00 PM
So why are you posting?
Is this a real question, or just a shortbus attempt at wit?