PDA

View Full Version : 2006 KANSAS CITY CHIEFS REVENGE TOUR

RINGLEADER
12-31-2006, 07:32 PM
Next stop, avenging the 95 and 03 home losses to the Colts by going to their house and letting LJ walk all over them (literally!)...

Then onto San Diego to avenge the week 15 loss...

Then onto Baltimore to avenge the week 14 loss...

Halfcan
12-31-2006, 07:36 PM
Sounds like a plan.

DomerNKC
12-31-2006, 07:36 PM
REVENGE WITH HELP FROM LAMAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the Talking Can
12-31-2006, 07:39 PM
Revenge is right....Indy

then MARTY...kill the father figure, Herm...enact a symbolic destruction of Martyball...rebuke your elder!

Redcoats58
12-31-2006, 07:40 PM
I'm onboard for the tour.

cdcox
12-31-2006, 07:42 PM
WORMER! HE'S A DEAD MAN! MARMALARD! DEAD! NEIDERMEYER! DEAD!

grandllama
12-31-2006, 07:44 PM
REVENGE WITH HELP FROM LAMAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the only thing I can figure out... Lamar must be helping God up with these playoff setups...

Boys, now is the time to play like those LH's on the back of your helmet actually mean more than just that dude that used to sign your paychecks...

gblowfish
12-31-2006, 07:50 PM
Gunther is in the shower even as we speak...
"So you thought GRob was a better DC than me? HUH???"
(scrub...scrub...)
"I'll make em punt....damnit!!!"

Man, wouldn't it be sweet to pay those bastards back for the Lin Elliot debaucle?

That would be the best. Even better than a Denver choke job.

Not much, but just a wee bit better!!!

KCinNY
12-31-2006, 07:55 PM
If....and it's a big if....we can prevent Indy from going up big early....LJ will get 40 touches and crush their sorry run defense....and then we'd have a chance.

Even if they get blown out, I don't care 'cause we're in and Denver isn't.

the Talking Can
12-31-2006, 07:56 PM
Gunther is in the shower even as we speak...
"So you thought GRob was a better DC than me? HUH???"
(scrub...scrub...)
"I'll make em punt....damnit!!!"

Man, wouldn't it be sweet to pay those bastards back for the Lin Elliot debaucle?

That would be the best. Even better than a Denver choke job.

Not much, but just a wee bit better!!!

ROFL

lots of sub-plots, I love it

a chance -slim- for the franchise to redeem itself a bit

Coach
12-31-2006, 08:01 PM
This is a perfect match-up for KC. KC's strength (interior offensive line) is Indy's weakness (interior defensive line). KC has a better chance of beating Indy than theydo of beating any other team in the start of the playoffs.

Deberg_1990
12-31-2006, 08:10 PM
I cant wait for LJ to spank dat Indy ass!!!

RINGLEADER
12-31-2006, 08:35 PM
If....and it's a big if....we can prevent Indy from going up big early....LJ will get 40 touches and crush their sorry run defense....and then we'd have a chance.

Even if they get blown out, I don't care 'cause we're in and Denver isn't.

That's the key. If the Chiefs can get off to one of our good starts where we force a couple turnovers and get some points on the board then we can just throttle them with LJ. I'd also be willing to open up the running game a bit and not be afraid to go with the run early and often regardless of the score because if LJ gets rolling I think KC wins.

the Talking Can
12-31-2006, 08:40 PM
LJ AND Bennett.....Bennett can gash this D too

chrisdel
12-31-2006, 08:41 PM
That's the key. If the Chiefs can get off to one of our good starts where we force a couple turnovers and get some points on the board then we can just throttle them with LJ. I'd also be willing to open up the running game a bit and not be afraid to go with the run early and often regardless of the score because if LJ gets rolling I think KC wins.

Let's not get carried away here. We sneaked into the playoffs, and we suck on the road. But............... there was no in hell we were getting into the playoffs at noon central time today, and look what happened.

Play like you have nothing to lose, fellas, and we may finally win a playoff game. At least we get a chance.

DomerNKC
12-31-2006, 08:50 PM
play like there is no tomorrow...because in reality, there isn't.

DomerNKC
12-31-2006, 08:52 PM
http://ia.ec.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/15/66/06m.gif (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090270/posters)

RINGLEADER
12-31-2006, 08:53 PM
Let's not get carried away here. We sneaked into the playoffs, and we suck on the road. But............... there was no in hell we were getting into the playoffs at noon central time today, and look what happened.

Play like you have nothing to lose, fellas, and we may finally win a playoff game. At least we get a chance.

Not getting carried away. Just eager to play against a team that matches up poorly to the strength of our team. Obviously if the team does a Steelers collapse or another Browns choke-job we have no chance, but if we get a couple breaks early we could see LJ go for 200. If a team can give up 150+ to Ron Dayne I don't think 200 by LJ is in any way wishful thinking...