PDA

View Full Version : The most amazing 3 weeks EVER!!!!!

Sully
12-31-2006, 08:07 PM
Please allow me a thread to brag a bit.
3 weeks ago I graduated college. A huge accomplishment, being that I spent years aimless and unmotivated.
Christmas was great this year. I'm a huge Christmas guy, but this year was (suprisingly) much more meaningful than most, and there is no real way to quantify it.
Last night, I married the greatest person I ever met. It was a unique, gorgeous and meaningful ceremony, and was BY FAR the greatest day of my life.
My new wife and I delayed our honeymoon till tomorrow so we could celebrate our first day of marriage at the Chiefs game, wearing our new personalized jerseys with my name (and her new name) on the back.
And now, as Holthus called it, the immaculate trifecta has happened and the Chiefs have made the "tournament."
Tomorrow, my wife and I leave for almost 2 weeks in Hawaii.

Right now... this very minute, I can't imagine my life being better. I am living on a cloud, and can't believe how blessed I am.

Halfcan
12-31-2006, 08:10 PM
Have an awesome Honeymoon you lucky bastage-lol

Sully
12-31-2006, 08:13 PM
Thank you, sir.
I promise I will.

88TG88
12-31-2006, 08:15 PM
chiefs win today rose bowl tomorrow. it has been great

SLAG
12-31-2006, 08:17 PM
hold on to this good time feeling until the really bad times come like when phobia makes your new wife fat.... or something else awful happens...

seriously dude.. congrats... and happy new year

chief52
12-31-2006, 08:27 PM
There is no reason why the next 2 weeks can not be even better.

Enjoy the Ride!

blueballs
02-17-2009, 06:25 PM
The Honeymoon is officially over

missinDThomas
02-17-2009, 06:28 PM
congrats on everything

Rain Man
02-17-2009, 06:33 PM
Right about now, Sully is being yelled at because when he does the laundry he folds the towels in half and then in half again, when she clearly prefers that they be folded in half and then in thirds along the opposite axis.

MIAdragon
02-17-2009, 06:38 PM
Right about now, Sully is being yelled at because when he does the laundry he folds the towels in half and then in half again, when she clearly prefers that they be folded in half and then in thirds along the opposite axis.

ROFL

sodcat
02-17-2009, 07:20 PM
Hawaii rocks! you and your wife will have a good time!

bevis369
02-17-2009, 07:34 PM
ROFL:louder::BLVD::BLVD::dom::dom::Poke::Poke::fart::$2500:%(/:ZZZ::hump::hump::hump::hump::spank::spank::hump:WooWoo:

The Buddha
02-17-2009, 07:36 PM

YEAH! What is up with chicks insisting on the tri-fold at the end? They sure do insist on it. You'd think they don't work if you fold them in half, with the way a lot of chicks act when you fold them in half.

Extra Point
02-17-2009, 07:53 PM
With the birth of the little one, everything has added up well.

Get the **** back to work!

patteeu
02-17-2009, 08:00 PM

YEAH! What is up with chicks insisting on the tri-fold at the end? They sure do insist on it. You'd think they don't work if you fold them in half, with the way a lot of chicks act when you fold them in half.

What the heck is going on here? Grown men doing the laundry while their women backseat fold? Make sure you get the right amount of starch in her pants. :p

The Buddha
02-17-2009, 08:10 PM
What the heck is going on here? Grown men doing the laundry while their women backseat fold? Make sure you get the right amount of starch in her pants. :p

I would only have a problem doing housework if the girl wasn't working, or only working part-time or whatever. But if both of us have full-time jobs, then unfortunately its half my responsibility. Having June Cleaver for a wife wouldn't work if she gets home after I do.

Which is why I say she goes and gets a job, and then we take all of the money she makes and hire a friggin maid! Screw this cleaning crap!

cabletech94
02-17-2009, 08:12 PM
Hawaii rocks! you and your wife will have a good time!

I've never really called anybody out on the planet, but, hey buddy, look at the dates 'fore ya post.

What a NOOOOOOOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

just playin Soddy!

Frosty
02-17-2009, 08:19 PM
I've never really called anybody out on the planet, but, hey buddy, look at the dates 'fore ya post.

What a NOOOOOOOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

just playin Soddy!

No kidding. They've had a kid already.

EyePod
02-17-2009, 08:45 PM

I fold it in thirds. I think the halves are cumbersome.