PDA

View Full Version : Hotels Near the Colts Stadium

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
12-31-2006, 09:17 PM
to our resident KC fans stuck in Inday:

where's the best place to stay?

Anyone from AZ willing to make a convoy to the game?

runnercyclist
12-31-2006, 10:40 PM
I'll be going. It is only a 5 hour drive from Pittsburgh to Indy!

Go Chiefs!

TN_Chief
01-01-2007, 06:40 AM
The downtown Marriott, easily within walking distance of the RCA Dome and a ton of good bars and restaurants.

ChiefsFanInIndy
01-01-2007, 09:36 AM
The downtown Marriott, easily within walking distance of the RCA Dome and a ton of good bars and restaurants.

If you want to pay a couple hundred bucks per night there is the Marriott, Westin, Hyatt, Omni, Holiday Inn Crowne, Conrad and a slew of others.

For the more budget minded there is a Days Inn walking distance to the Dome that as of last night had rooms at $58.00 per night. Not the Ritz but clean, comfortable and you won't pay an additional 25 bucks to park like most the hotels. It's on Washington Street if you look them up on their website.

Here is a mpa of downtown that can be real handy. Tailgating is allowed in surface lots. No cookers in garages.

http://www.indydt.com/dtmap.html

If you have questions you can email me at ChiefsFanInIndy@aol.com

NaptownChief
01-01-2007, 11:32 AM
Really can't go wrong with anything downtown...It is all a very easy walk to the Dome and everything you need. The Westin is nearly attached to the Dome. It is right across the street from the Convention Center which is attached to the Dome so if the weather were to happen to turn cold you wouldn't even have to walk outside for more than 60 seconds.

Oz_Chief
01-01-2007, 11:56 AM
I stayed in the Embassy Suites downtown a couple weeks ago. It was $130.00 a night with free buffet breakfast and free drinks every night from 530-730pm. Ask the bartender for an El Nino, it is her specialty.

Avoid the food at the Ram. It was no good while I was there.