PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable that Niners win with 2:00 left in OT at Denver!

chiefsfan1963
12-31-2006, 11:36 PM
36 yd FG! Unbelievable!

DenverChief
12-31-2006, 11:38 PM
WTF? We landed on the moon?

|Zach|
01-01-2007, 02:22 AM
**** you.

keg in kc
01-01-2007, 02:27 AM
**** you.Quite well said, I think.

|Zach|
01-01-2007, 02:37 AM
Quite well said, I think.
What a ****ing bitch, that song and dance about not coming back until the draft.

keg in kc
01-01-2007, 02:44 AM
What a ****ing bitch, that song and dance about not coming back until the draft.I was trying to restrain myself.

I'm actually suprised he did come here today, after we made the playoffs. Had to be an awful letdown for him to see all those teams lose and get us in without the mighty dick.

Maybe an attention shortage.

Thig Lyfe
01-01-2007, 02:47 AM
If Vermeil were coaching the Niners would have won in regulation.

KurtCobain
01-01-2007, 05:17 AM
my voice is gone from screaming all day. From the game to chanting GO NINERS all the way home, to screaming at a FG kick. what a day.

Kerberos
01-01-2007, 06:25 AM
Was that not GREAT watching another TEAM especially Dungver getting HOSED on some rotten calls by the officials?

Finally there is JUSTICE in the world of the NFL and its NOT just the Chiefs getting hosed on poor officiating.

I take back everything I was thinking before that game... "There is a God and he does like Chiefs Fans"

:D

Over-Head
01-01-2007, 06:40 AM
Couldn't have happened to a better team.
Wonder if Burito Boy choked when that play happned? ROFL

Lzen
01-01-2007, 09:03 AM
Was that not GREAT watching another TEAM especially Dungver getting HOSED on some rotten calls by the officials?

Finally there is JUSTICE in the world of the NFL and its NOT just the Chiefs getting hosed on poor officiating.

I take back everything I was thinking before that game... "There is a God and he does like Chiefs Fans"

I didn't watch the game. I only had it on in the background for the last few minutes of regulation and the OT. What exactly happened?

Kerberos
01-01-2007, 09:13 AM
I didn't watch the game. I only had it on in the background for the last few minutes of regulation and the OT. What exactly happened?

Well .... One of the Bell running backs (can't remember which one) gets gang tackled and in the process of falling down fumbles the ball and it goes under his legs. Only NO one really see's the ball has been fumbled till the players are crawling off the top of Bell then a 49ers player runs up and grabs the ball when any other officiating crew would have blown the play dead. They call it Denvers ball and Mike Nolan throws the challenge flag and the refs reviews it and says it was a fumble and a recovery by 49ers.....5 to 8 seconds AFTER the guy was on the ground.

Denver gets hosed.

49ers player gets tackled and gets stripped and Denver thinks they have the ball. Its gets challenged by Nolan... it should have been down by contact as the reciever had his knee down before the strip but since they hosed the first call on the Bell play they say the 49ers reciever never had control and call it incomplete. Kinda hosed both teams but Denver gets hosed again IMO. There were a couple of other questionalble calls but those two were one right after the other so those were most noticeable.

Denver gets hosed again.

It was so fun seeing another team get completely hosed by officials (especially Dungver) I was giddy.

Hope this helps your insight to Dungvers loss all the way around.

BTW: As much as the 49ers tried to shoot themselves in the foot ALL AFTERNOON LONG the Donks just kept pulling up the legs of San Fran to avoid letting the bullet make contact. It was great to watch as a Chiefs fan. PBJ PBJ PBJ