PDA

View Full Version : If it has not been said.. Heres a big F you to denver fans...

Valiant
01-01-2007, 02:10 AM
****ing pieces of shit...

On the other hand i had a great time at the voodoo lounge tonight...

Halfcan
01-01-2007, 02:14 AM
I agree-I wonder how long they will keep the Mange I mean Morgue locked down.

F#ck those stoopid bastards!!

Halfcan
01-01-2007, 02:14 AM
Rat is on his way out.

Mama Hip Rockets
01-01-2007, 02:18 AM
the broncos have ugly pants!

big nasty kcnut
01-01-2007, 02:20 AM
Broncos suck cock god bless lamar hunt for giving the brocs the big fu.

Halfcan
01-01-2007, 02:35 AM
My d#ckweed brother in law Donk fan-would not even take my call after the game.

I was just going to tell him-nice season chap, maybe next year my good fellow.

Or something like that-lol

Bwana
01-01-2007, 05:54 AM
My d#ckweed brother in law Donk fan-would not even take my call after the game.

I was just going to tell him-nice season chap, maybe next year my good fellow.

Or something like that-lol
I got a call last week from a dude I know who is a donk fan running his mouth about them being in the playoffs and the Chiefs being out of it.

I tried to call him after the Donks choke job and all I got was his voice mail as well. :hmmm: I also have an old boy next door who is a huge donks fan that I joke back and forth with and trade smack. As of this morning, he has a nice new Chiefs bumper sticker on the back of his car. We shall see how long it takes him to notice it. I have done it to him before and it was on there a month. :evil:

Lzen
01-01-2007, 08:54 AM
I got a call last week from a dude I know who is a donk fan running his mouth about them being in the playoffs and the Chiefs being out of it.

I tried to call him after the Donks choke job and all I got was his voice mail as well. :hmmm: I also have an old boy next door who is a huge donks fan that I joke back and forth with and trade smack. As of this morning, he has a nice new Chiefs bumper sticker on the back of his car. We shall see how long it takes him to notice it. I have done it to him before and it was on there a month. :evil:

Ha, that is funny and mean. If someone put a Donk bumper sticker on my truck, I think I might go postal on them.

boogblaster
01-01-2007, 08:59 AM
Dungver sucks dick..........

Red Dawg
01-01-2007, 09:00 AM
YES YES YES! MERRY NEW YEAR AND FUGG YOU DENVER FANS!

lostknight
01-01-2007, 09:32 AM
Wow. Every stereotype of a Kansas City fan confirmed in one set of posts. I don't know what is more shocking, the complete lack of grammar, the fact that almost everyone here has nothing better to do with their life then post thousands of articles here, or that you delusional twits think that we actually earned something this year.

At this rate, we will be giving Oakland fans a run for their money.

Adept Havelock
01-01-2007, 09:37 AM
Wow. Every stereotype of a Kansas City fan confirmed in one set of posts. I don't know what is more shocking, the complete lack of grammar, the fact that almost everyone here has nothing better to do with their life then post thousands of articles here, or that you delusional twits think that we actually earned something this year.

ROFL LMAO

Kerberos
01-01-2007, 09:37 AM

Yea but at least we give EVERY OTHER team fans a place to come talk shit without requiring registration and then disableing it so they can't come in.

If ever Chiefs fans had a reason to gloat it is RIGHT NOW.

Don't like it? LEAVE ASS HAT

Don't come in here all high and mighty like other fans wouldn't be doing the same exact thing if tides were turned.

What a duche. :shake:

burt
01-01-2007, 09:39 AM

Well, my grammar sucks, but I have no ill will towards Bronco fans....until they incur it. Bronco fans are very similar to Chiefs fans..some good, some bad. One of my friends at work is a Broncos fan, and we have very interesting discussions about football.

On the lighter side, I bet another guy at work $100 before the season that the Chiefs would be over 500., collecting today!

Kerberos
01-01-2007, 09:40 AM
ROFL LMAO

ROFL Niiiiiiiiiiiice! :thumb:

Well, my grammar sucks, but I have no ill will towards Bronco fans....until they incur it. Bronco fans are very similar to Chiefs fans..some good, some bad. One of my friends at work is a Broncos fan, and we have very interesting discussions about football.

On the lighter side, I bet another guy at work $100 before the season that the Chiefs would be over 500., collecting today!

Too bad you couldn't have got him to agree to a double or nothing if the Chiefs got into the playoffs at the Donks expense!

That would have been a GREAT collection scene!

Chan93lx50
01-01-2007, 10:00 AM
The sun has officially stop shining on the dogs ass!

siberian khatru
01-01-2007, 10:02 AM
Normally I'd love this kind of thread, but the Darrent Williams thing has really put a damper on my Bronco hatred.

Maybe we should let that rest for a day or two.

PastorMikH
01-01-2007, 10:04 AM
Normally I'd love this kind of thread, but the Darrent Williams thing has really put a damper on my Bronco hatred.

Maybe we should let that rest for a day or two.

I agree. No offense to the thread starter, but in light of what has happened, Mods is there anyway we can move or lock this and other threads like it for a few days to show respect for the Bronco fans that post here?

Fairplay
01-01-2007, 10:30 AM
This is a different subject, im sure they understand that. Apples and oranges.

StcChief
01-01-2007, 11:06 AM
FYI Orangemane.com is open.

Kerberos
01-01-2007, 11:21 AM
FYI Orangemane.com is open.

FYI: Yea you can go there.... but try to access the message board without a username and password. Try the REGISTER link. Registration has been disabled by Administration. Pussies can't even let anyone in.

If it works for you then I have been banned for doing absolutely nothing but try to register.

Bowser
01-01-2007, 11:26 AM
On the other hand i had a great time at the voodoo lounge tonight...

It couldn't have been THAT great if you were home and posting on the Planet at 2:10 a.m.

Were you the wingman last night? :D

sd4chiefs
01-01-2007, 11:40 AM

I placed a bet in Vegas that the Chiefs would win less than 10 games. I won the bet and the Chiefs still made the playoffs. Sweet.

WilliamTheIrish
I don't hold any particular dislike for all their fans. But I think a loud, boisterous, vicious F*CK YOU!! to the likes of GROB and Floridabronco is in order.

Trolls should be given no quarter. Under any circumstances.

Iowanian
*relating only to the pain of Denver fans and players regarding the Loss, being bounced from the playoffs, and the satisfaction that they sent the Chiefs to the playoffs.

http://www.dailynugget.com/images/cartman_scott.jpg

shaneo69
01-01-2007, 12:15 PM
Had the Donks choked at home against the Niners and been knocked out of the playoffs in favor of the Titans or Bengals, that would've been funny enough.

But the fact that it allowed the Chiefs to back in makes it that much sweeter.

And I agree about the OM's pathetic policy of not allowing non-members to even read their board after a disastrous loss. That's another reason this thread should live long and prosper.

Hopefully Vailpass and Garcia Bronco come back soon and try to talk some more smack.

|Zach|
01-01-2007, 12:18 PM
And I agree about the OM's pathetic policy of not allowing non-members to even read their board after a disastrous loss. That's another reason this thread should live long and prosper.

To be fair, we do the same thing.

I think its more so about servers and databases not bruised egos.

L.A. Chieffan
01-01-2007, 12:22 PM
This is a different subject, im sure they understand that. Apples and oranges.
I agree, there is a thread for each thing. No one is disrespecting D. Williams at all.

This is a Chiefs-Donks thing, that's all.

cmh6476
01-01-2007, 12:23 PM
When I was walking out of the stadium after the KC-Den game, some denver fan actually asked me if I thought the Chiefs were really going to make the playoffs. I wish I knew where that guy was today PBJ

Buck
01-01-2007, 12:26 PM
Damn I hate Denver too, but its really hard to express my hatred with the tragedy that happened.

dirk digler
01-01-2007, 12:30 PM
IMO this thread should be closed for the day or deleted.

Taco John
01-01-2007, 12:31 PM
FYI: Yea you can go there.... but try to access the message board without a username and password. Try the REGISTER link. Registration has been disabled by Administration. Pussies can't even let anyone in.

If it works for you then I have been banned for doing absolutely nothing but try to register.

Sorry were not letting you in to troll.

Truth is, registration has been shut off for a month for various reasons, the top being the fact that the server crashes when we turn it on, making the board unusable. Calling us pussies is great, when the first time you try to register is when you back into the playoffs after a Broncos loss.

Iowanian
01-01-2007, 12:34 PM
I've been on the minge for years, and there were calls for my cyberhead. Some there, just don't like outside views.

That said....CP does the same thing on game day due to traffic I think. Its also not very cool to go create an account and troll after they've had their heart ripped out.

leave that to those of use who also take the beatings there when we're down and out.

Imon Yourside
01-01-2007, 12:37 PM

Truth is, registration has been shut off for a month for various reasons, the top being the fact that the server crashes when we turn it on, making the board unusable. Calling us pussies is great, when the first time you try to register is when you back into the playoffs after a Broncos loss.

Well paybacks a bitch, I just wanted to see the meltdown. After your tragic loss i couldn't find it inside me to troll over there. However that's a total pussy move to not even allow browsing and this Chiefs fan will sure throw it back in your face next time your over here gloating.

L.A. Chieffan
01-01-2007, 12:38 PM
I just wanted to go over there and read what some of their fans we're saying about the loss, letting the Chiefs slip in, the D. Williams tragedy. Not to troll, just a look from the their perspectives, that's all.

WilliamTheIrish
01-01-2007, 12:38 PM
Sorry were not letting you in to troll....

I don't think rxrider is a troll. He prolly just wanted to observe the carnage.

mikey23545
01-01-2007, 12:41 PM

Go back to your Mange and lick the wounds where your nuts once were.

Bowser
01-01-2007, 12:42 PM
....when the first time you try to register is when you back into the playoffs after a Broncos loss.

Heh...

dirk digler
01-01-2007, 12:44 PM
when you back into the playoffs after a Broncos loss.

The Broncos choked the Chiefs didn't

mikey23545
01-01-2007, 12:47 PM
The Broncos choked the Chiefs didn't

Exactly.
The Chiefs did what they had to do yesterday, it was the Donkos that couldn't handle the pressure.

Bwana
01-01-2007, 12:49 PM

when the first time you try to register is when you back into the playoffs after a Broncos loss.

Reerun_KC
01-01-2007, 12:54 PM
Well I have been trolling on there most of the morning...

Seems to be working fine to me.

vailpass
01-01-2007, 12:55 PM
I think Valiant has a mancrush on Al Wilson and just doesn't know how to say it.

It's a nice thought V., Big Al doesn't swing that way but if he did I'm sure you'd be on his dance card.

Happy New Year.

Iowanian
01-01-2007, 12:58 PM
Thanks for the Piggyback ride Taco.

Feel the burn.

Kerberos
01-01-2007, 01:02 PM

Maybe I was going in to express my condolence about DW.

FU and your insinuations dickhead.

You are a bunch of pussies and your reaction just further exemplifies it.

:shake:

jspchief
01-01-2007, 01:47 PM
The Broncos Weak Smack Association is furiously scrambling to get the new memo out, but I managed to get my hands on an early copy.

To: Broncos Trolls
RE: Weak Smack for early 2007

Attention Broncos fans/trolls. You may have recently received our memo reminding you to run your piehole about making the play-offs. Please disregard that memo and abort plan A.

We have re-evaluated our stance and decided to take a different approach with our weak smack for the first qtr of 2007. Instead of blathering about the glory of our own shitty team squeaking into the play-offs, we will now downplay the significance of a play-off berth. Suggested tactics are "you backed in", "you won't go anywhere", and hopefully "losing a play-off game is no better than missing the play-offs altogether". Remember, while a week ago a play-off berth was worth crowing about, this week our stance is that it's not a big deal unless you actually win a game.

We regret the error and hope none of you got ahead of yourselves in implementing the weak smack suggested in the previous memo. If you did get an early start, we recommend the same measures as when you compared shitty RBs to Barry Sanders. Deny, deny, deny.

Thanks for your cooperation.

WilliamTheIrish
01-01-2007, 01:49 PM
OK, we can close the thread now. Jsp just owned the neck pony nation.

siberian khatru
01-01-2007, 01:50 PM
The Broncos Weak Smack Association is furiously scrambling to get the new memo out, but I managed to get my hands on an early copy.

Attention Broncos fans/trolls. You may have recently received our memo reminding you to run your piehole about making the play-offs. Please disregard that memo and abort plan A.

We have re-evaluated our stance and decided to take a different approach with our weak smack for the first qtr of 2007. Instead of blathering about the glory of our own shitty team squeaking into the play-offs, we will now downplay the significance of a play-off berth. Suggested tactics are "you backed in", "you won't go anywhere", and hopefully "losing a play-off game is no better than missing the play-offs altogether". Remember, while a week ago a play-off berth was worth crowing about, this week our stance is that it's not a big deal unless you actually win a game.

We regret the error and hope none of you got ahead of yourselves in implementing the weak smack suggested in the previous memo. If you did get an early start, we recommend the same measures as when you compared shitty RBs to Barry Sanders. Deny, deny, deny.

Spot on. ROFL

Brock
01-01-2007, 01:51 PM

Yeah. Contrary to popular belief, what's good for the goose is NOT good for the gander.

siberian khatru
01-01-2007, 01:52 PM
Oops, I'm supposed to be in mourning.

I'm still sad about DW. But jsp really connected on that one. Without 'roids.

dirk digler
01-01-2007, 01:53 PM

LMAO

StcChief

Perfect. Post this on OM. ROFL

Bwana

Bingo!

LMAO

blueballs
01-01-2007, 01:59 PM
I can save you the trouble of logging on there
NOBODY and I mean NOBODY beats the Broncos
they can only beat themselves

CupidStunt
01-01-2007, 02:31 PM
GROB LMAO

Valiant
01-01-2007, 03:17 PM
It couldn't have been THAT great if you were home and posting on the Planet at 2:10 a.m.

Were you the wingman last night? :D

I had to be at work at 730am.. :harumph:

Pastor, yeah the post is a bit insensitive now after the darrent williams thing happening after I posted...

To lostknight, your a tool if you think no other team rival would be doing the same thing in our conference... idiot...

Valiant
01-01-2007, 03:23 PM

I remember your saying it only matters that you get in the playoffs not how you got in from a year+ or so back...

other note

Agian sorry about Darrent Williams I know how much you guys got on him throughout the season for getting picked on.. He did an admirable job across from Champ I thought with the amount of passes his way.. Agian sorry for the Donk family on losing a good player...

Valiant
01-01-2007, 03:26 PM
I think Valiant has a mancrush on Al Wilson and just doesn't know how to say it.

It's a nice thought V., Big Al doesn't swing that way but if he did I'm sure you'd be on his dance card.

Happy New Year.

ROFL Not sure on the reasoning of this response, but other then the tragic event of this morning.. Happy New Years too yah you evil Donk fan..

Jenson71
01-01-2007, 03:27 PM
Galdamn I loved seeing those Broncos choke, just choke like hell, in front of their own fans, sending the Chiefs into the playoffs after they've won. I love it. I'd pay money to see that every year. The only thing I wanted yesterday during the coverage was more shots of the pained, sorry expressions of the Bronco fans in attendance.

And I say that with all respect, as a rival fan with a true appreciation of the rivalry between the Chiefs and the Broncos.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-01-2007, 03:30 PM
The reason I hate the Donkeys is because they are good. I'm glad they are in our division, or else it wouldn't be any fun for all.

Adept Havelock
01-01-2007, 05:12 PM
The reason I hate the Donkeys is because they are good. I'm glad they are in our division, or else it wouldn't be any fun for all.

I disagree. Oakland sucks, I hate them, and it's a great deal of fun. :D

Halfcan
01-01-2007, 05:22 PM
I am begining to hate the stoopid Charger fans as much as the Cheatin Donks.

Halfcan
01-01-2007, 05:22 PM
Jets fans have made the top5.

38yrsfan
01-01-2007, 05:28 PM
I don't hold any particular dislike for all their fans. But I think a loud, boisterous, vicious F*CK YOU!! to the likes of GROB and Floridabronco is in order.

Trolls should be given no quarter. Under any circumstances.

I concur .... Denver does have a couple of real fans and they shouldn't be included however there is no closed seasons or limit on trolls.