PDA

View Full Version : Meeting Playboy Bunnies? Chiefs In The Playoffs? Perfect Day?

|Zach|
01-01-2007, 03:10 AM
Interesting night. I got pulled in to do a banquet at the club. No biggie I all about making those dollars. Turns out the bride was on survivor and "bared all" for Playboy. This was a pretty nice reception...all kinds of top shelf box in the joint. All kinds of money flying around...

And what else? What else happens?

The ****ing Chiefs win? Ok. I expected that...but you never know so great news.

Did you just tell me the Patriots won? Interesting. They had nothing to play for.

Pitt slowed down Cincy's offense? Interesting...OT win.

None of those surprised me all that much. Denver was the killer. But sure enough...there I was at the TV with 3 other original Kansas Citians. The kick looks shitty...its no good. Wait...

Its good. Holllllyyyyy Shit.

Great feeling...Chiefs...money...football. Taking a trip to New York to see a friend and it turns out we get to watch the playoff together.

Drink it up Chiefs fans.

Oh and before you ask...

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/5/53/180px-Playboy_August_2003.jpg

Halfcan
01-01-2007, 03:22 AM
Nice-Congrats and Happy New Year!!

ChiefFan31
01-01-2007, 04:52 AM
God Bless google. I just type in Survivor jenna and Heidi and there they are buck naked.

Thank God I have never watch that crap. But those girls look nice :rockon:

KurtCobain
01-01-2007, 05:39 AM
You've had a true man's day.

Kerberos
01-01-2007, 06:10 AM
This thread absoulutely SUCKS without a link to some of those nude pics.

Uh... glad you could watch the Donks get thier season ended on thier home field too. :thumb:

You DA'MAN with your manly man night last night.

boogblaster
01-01-2007, 08:15 AM
Fricking loser you could of had Hootie....

|Zach|
01-01-2007, 08:45 AM
Fricking loser you could of had Hootie....
Fact.

blueballs
01-01-2007, 08:47 AM
may you loose your thread making abilities on game day
hahahaha
sleep deprived

milkman
01-01-2007, 09:12 AM
So you had this great and all, but I'm guessing you didn't start the year with a bang.

Too bad.