PDA

View Full Version : Kris Wilson is the key to victory!

recxjake
01-01-2007, 07:38 PM
With Dunn on the IR, Wilson is going to have to provide all the blocking for LJ.... I'd assume that Bober will go in and play the blocking tight end role, and Wilson will assme the FB position.

Putting Dunn on the IR with no real injury is a HUGE mistake

BigRock
01-01-2007, 07:41 PM
What no injury? Herm said he needs back surgery.

Reerun_KC
01-01-2007, 07:42 PM
With Dunn on the IR, Wilson is going to have to provide all the blocking for LJ.... I'd assume that Bober will go in and play the blocking tight end role, and Wilson will assme the FB position.

Putting Dunn on the IR with no real injury is a HUGE mistake

Real Injury? They said today that the team DR said no play and will require surgery.. They werent specific on what. But is done and they didnt want to risk a career ending injury....

recxjake
01-01-2007, 07:49 PM
Real Injury? They said today that the team DR said no play and will require surgery.. They werent specific on what. But is done and they didnt want to risk a career ending injury....

ohhh my bad, i was gone all day and havent had the time to catch up today..... I was assuming that Dunn's inury was just a weekly thing because he was listed as questionable on the injury list for the game last week

still, Wilson must be better than ever if the Chiefs are going to be a contender.