PDA

View Full Version : Amusing Taco John quotes from 2006

Hammock Parties
01-02-2007, 11:52 AM
This seems like the best time to bust out this thread. Taco isn't around much anymore, but there were still some good times.

The Chiefs are going to be fighting the Raiders for third place.

Someone check the standings.

I'm going to laugh when the Chiefs defense still sucks

Are you laughing now?

The Patriots, Colts, Steelers and Broncos have been hoarding the playoff spots, leaving the rest of the league to fight over the two wildcard spots. That doesn't look to change anytime soon.

As far as the Chiefs go, I wouldn't be suprised to see you guys make a strong push for first. I also wouldn't be suprised to see you struggle to stay out of the bottom. The way your defense has played in the last few years, coupled with a new coach who could take the team in either direction... You guys are just as risky as the Cards... like it or not.

At least the Cards have some forward momentum, in that Denny has been with them and has shown progress in the right direction. Herm really is a wildcard right now for your team.

Taco, if you want to crown them, crown their ass!

The guy is my idol as a professional, and has been for ten years. I seriously asked my wife if I could name my kid after him. Michael Shanahan Lopez. She refused.

Taco is now appealing for a name change to Jay Cutler Lopez

You should be crying yourself to sleep knowing that your pathetic conference record is going to keep your team out of the playoffs.

Oops!

I'm not going to bash Sims. He could be a Bronco next year.

We can only hope...

We're going to sweep the Chiefs.

Sweep this.

That was one of the sloppiest games I've seen in awhile. Looked like both teams were just going through the motions.

Good job by the Chiefs to keep the heat on Denver though. Not that we needed it, but Sunday is a must win game for sure now.

As it turns out, the Broncos really didn't need it!

You guys aren't beating the Chargers or Jacksonville with Trent Green as your quarterback.

1 out of 2...not bad.

We're going to the playoffs, Meck. And you're going to owe me beer!

Drink water instead?

We're getting hot right at the right time. The sky is the limit.

Note: this was after a win over the Cardinals.

if we lose to the niners I"m going to make it rain cows.

Moo.

I think we're going to see a lot more blitz in the playoffs. I think the plan has been to keep it honest during the season, and break out the funky stuff once the playoffs roll around so that they don't have anything on tape.

Sounds like the 49ers busted out the "Blitz Cutler" gameplan a week early.

Cutler will be our starter going into the playoffs this year.

Ah. The cherry on the top.

What a great season!

Wait! Two cherries.

Mile High Mania
01-02-2007, 11:54 AM
So, that's why the editing is so poor at WPI... you won't break off the man crush with TJ.

LiL stumppy
01-02-2007, 11:56 AM
lmao good stuff

Bowser
01-02-2007, 11:58 AM

jAZ
01-02-2007, 11:59 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Taco John

if we lose to the niners I"m going to make it rain cows.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moo.
ROFL

Mr. Plow
01-02-2007, 12:07 PM
I haven't been outside today, is it raining cows yet?

Easy 6
01-02-2007, 12:07 PM
That rancid smell is the odor of toasted & bloated donkey.

Frazod
01-02-2007, 12:13 PM
Brutal. I love it! :evil:

Skip Towne
01-02-2007, 12:13 PM
Taco has always provided us with quality entertainment.

Mr. Plow
01-02-2007, 12:16 PM
One thing about him, now I'm having taco's for lunch.

Phobia
01-02-2007, 12:16 PM
That's amazing. TJ used to be pretty smart about staying out of trouble with his statements.

Discuss Thrower
01-02-2007, 12:19 PM
This would be an example of an Omnislash.

WilliamTheIrish
01-02-2007, 12:20 PM
Certainly, you have more quotes than that.

Imon Yourside
01-02-2007, 12:24 PM

Nah not after TJ banned every Chief fan from the mange.

Bowser
01-02-2007, 12:25 PM
That's amazing. TJ used to be pretty smart about staying out of trouble with his statements.

Obviously you are referring to a prior life of his.

WilliamTheIrish
01-02-2007, 12:29 PM

I'm not banned. But I don't ever post there. (except when we have server issues.)

KcMizzou
01-02-2007, 12:44 PM
So, that's why the editing is so poor at WPI... you won't break off the man crush with TJ.Nah.. it's gone to hell since Phobia left.

JBucc
01-02-2007, 12:48 PM
Good stuff. I'm glad I never say anthing stupid.

BIG_DADDY
01-02-2007, 12:51 PM

I have registered over there twice but for some reason I keep getting removed. I haven't done anything over there to have that happen. Hell you can't even look over there anymore without registering. It's like a guarded online community.

Hammock Parties
01-02-2007, 12:54 PM

Unfortunately, no. He disappeared over here. Over there the archive only goes back to the summer.

Oh. I forgot this one:

I'm going to laugh when the Chiefs defense still sucks

ChiTown
01-02-2007, 01:06 PM

renaeb

chagrin
01-02-2007, 01:17 PM
But he still claims to have suporior football knowlege, what a marroon, what a nincowpoop

- I think I smell shit, time to change your son's diaper, dickbag

Nelson Muntz
01-03-2007, 04:51 AM
I have registered over there twice but for some reason I keep getting removed. I haven't done anything over there to have that happen. Hell you can't even look over there anymore without registering. It's like a guarded online community.

Thats the same thing that happened to me.

ARROW2
01-03-2007, 05:56 AM
He's a beyotch. Show your face loser.........

OldTownChief
01-03-2007, 06:14 AM
Taco, if you want to crown them, crown their ass!

ROFL

Eleazar
01-03-2007, 06:23 AM

I have never been banned from there.

Over-Head
01-03-2007, 07:01 AM
TJ's like a dose of the crabs.
Comes back now and then just to annoy people :p

Halfcan
01-03-2007, 07:37 AM
Good stuff.

ROYC75
01-03-2007, 08:08 AM
LOL , What else did you expect from Taco ? He will be famous one day, just wait and see ..........

Halfcan
01-03-2007, 08:16 AM
TJ's boyfriend Robito is now spamming the board. Donks fans are a lowlife classless bunch.

Kerberos
01-03-2007, 08:19 AM
ROFL

As much as I dislike TJ (and I am sure it is mutual) I have to admit SKIP is right. This guy provides us with some quality entertainment and I applaude :clap: GoChiefs for making it even better.

:thumb:

KCFalcon59
01-03-2007, 08:19 AM

They're afraid you will start a girly pic thread. Them h***s won't know how to act.

Halfcan
01-03-2007, 08:27 AM
TJ will be back when he is done crying over that gang banger-spouting shit about DT and how the Donks won 2 SB's and the Chiefs ain't shit.

Kerberos
01-03-2007, 08:55 AM
They're afraid you will start a girly pic thread. Them h***s won't know how to act.

I think it more that TJ can dish it out but the MF'er can't take it!

I say we pool some $ and buy a CASE of Vagisil and send it the the webmaster for distribution.