PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl Commercial Contest

C-Mac
01-02-2007, 01:58 PM
I imagine most are aware of the NFL requesting average Joe's like us to help them with the a new Superbowl ad. They have been judging contestants like American Idol over the past few weeks and have narrowed it to 12. They have it set up now where you can view and vote for the best commercial pitch. Pitch #3 is my favorite but there are a lot of good ideas. Some funny stuff and gameday stuff....maybe they will do more than one.

Click here http://www.nfl.com/superad/vote

BigRock
01-02-2007, 02:38 PM
I like the one about the offensive lineman's dream.

On the commercial they run for this contest (usually on NFL Network), there's a brief shot of this toothless looking hillbilly wearing overalls and a Broncos cap. Some screen caps of that guy could result in some funny stuff, I bet.

C-Mac
01-02-2007, 02:44 PM
Top three vote getters in order are :
Pitch# 12
Pitch# 5
Pitch# 3

kepp
01-02-2007, 03:14 PM
Had a hard time deciding between #3 and #12. #3 would be really funny and #12 very emotionally stirring. There are enough funny SB commercials...#12 it is.

TinyEvel
01-02-2007, 03:27 PM
There are some really good ideas there. Props to those people who thought of them. I was gonna submit something but I am so fried form trying to advertise TGIF ribs that I am spent.

I always had the goal of getting a commercial on the SuperBowl. Then in 2005 had TWO commercials (mitsubishi cars, and Expedia.com) on one broadcast. Plus one (Californis Cheese) on the pregame show. After that my career went down hill. Just like the Bucks and the Steelers. ROFL.

Props to those who came up with these ideas. Tho selling football, you'd think would be pretty easy and fun. It's still tough to come up with something nobody has already thought of.

Kit
01-02-2007, 03:42 PM
i like #5
#10 and

man there are some great ideas there.

C-Mac
01-13-2007, 08:57 PM
For those who didnt know......

#5 Gino Bona was selected as the winner of the Greatest Superbowl Ad Ever contest.

Thig Lyfe
01-13-2007, 09:04 PM
I liked the All-Cheadle team idea.