PDA

View Full Version : Larry Johnson moving to NY?

HemiEd
01-02-2007, 03:10 PM
From his interview yesterday:

Q: Did you have plans that you had to cancel?

JOHNSON: “Just the off season being delayed – I was going to move into New York this week and obviously I can wait until next week or the week after the Super Bowl. So, there was no major rush for me or any major plans that were delayed.”

Is this a party move or something he regularly does?

Sure-Oz
01-02-2007, 03:11 PM
He can hang out with Jay-Z and Beyonce Jigga!

Braincase
01-02-2007, 03:11 PM
You'll have to clear that info through Jay-Z's people.

El Jefe
01-02-2007, 03:12 PM
Yep holding true to the ROCAFELLA dynasty, put your rocks in the air.

morphius
01-02-2007, 03:15 PM
KC isn't big enough for his personality type. Not a big deal, people fall in love with different things. As long as he plays here I really don't care where he lives. I wish all the players would fall in love with KC, but it is pretty low key.

Wile_E_Coyote
01-02-2007, 03:15 PM
He has or had a condo in Vegas

Imon Yourside
01-02-2007, 03:20 PM
Who could fault him for moving to the land of high SAT scores.

ChiefsCountry
01-02-2007, 03:22 PM
Probally the same things as Tony G living in Cali during the offseason. Not a big deal.

StcChief
01-02-2007, 03:22 PM
Just stay away from the Hummer limo crowd :)

htismaqe
01-02-2007, 03:24 PM
Nobody bitched that Priest went home to Texas every offseason...

HemiEd
01-02-2007, 03:26 PM
Probally the same things as Tony G living in Cali during the offseason. Not a big deal.

Tony is from California and his annual return there makes a lot of sense.

I just thought this nugget was worth noting, LJ does like the City lites.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-02-2007, 03:27 PM
NOOO!!! TAHT MEANZ HE DUSN'T WANT TO B A CHEIF!1!1!!1111

HemiEd
01-02-2007, 03:27 PM
Nobody bitched that Priest went home to Texas every offseason...

Who is bitching? So LJ is from NY?

Wile_E_Coyote
01-02-2007, 03:28 PM
He is a single young athelete with money. I'm going where the poosay is

ChiefsCountry
01-02-2007, 03:32 PM
He can hang out with Jay-Z and Beyonce Jigga!

Speaking of that where is the picture of all them together?

Radar Chief
01-02-2007, 03:36 PM
BTW Ed, still wanna know what’s up with that new project. ;)

http://67.18.68.69/BB/showthread.php?t=153891

01-02-2007, 03:39 PM
He will be a Giant sooner than you think.

01-02-2007, 03:44 PM
I don't know whether to believe this (http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=134173) or not..has ANYBODY heard anything like this??or is it bullshit??

Radar Chief
01-02-2007, 03:48 PM
I don't know whether to believe this (http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=134173) or not..has ANYBODY heard anything like this??or is it bullshit??

Sounds more like wishful think’n.
Larry recently did a Herm parody for the news cameras with, AFAIK, Herms approval. You probably saw it posted here from youtube.
I don’t necessarily keep up with the latest soap opera, but I thought Herm and Larry actually got along pretty well.

Wile_E_Coyote
01-02-2007, 03:48 PM
Halfcan is moonlighting as a Jet fan?

01-02-2007, 03:52 PM
Sounds more like wishful think’n.
Larry recently did a Herm parody for the news cameras with, AFAIK, Herms approval. You probably saw it posted here from youtube.
I don’t necessarily keep up with the latest soap opera, but I thought Herm and Larry actually got along pretty well.
I saw the press conference..it was funny..but I also remember LJ after the last Charger game not being too happy..

elvomito
01-02-2007, 03:54 PM
I don't know whether to believe this (http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=134173) or not..has ANYBODY heard anything like this??or is it bullshit??LJ is not nuts and that thread is BS like you thought.
LJ is gettin a place in NY to do more with his modeling stuff and to **** more model bitches. GOD knows there are none here in KC... why would anyone be here if not for money/family?

Radar Chief
01-02-2007, 03:57 PM
I saw the press conference..it was funny..but I also remember LJ after the last Charger game not being too happy..

Yea, something ‘bout not get’n the record for rush’n attempts in a season ‘cause he’s pass block’n.
Before that though, there was a lot of Herm luv flow’n in the papers at least. Larry commented that Herm understood him and his situation. Something he never had with Vermeil.
I ‘spose anythings possible, but it’d be a complete 180 from everything I’ve heard or read over the past few months.

Radar Chief
01-02-2007, 03:59 PM
LJ is not nuts and that thread is BS like you thought.
LJ is gettin a place in NY to do more with his modeling stuff and to **** more model bitches. GOD knows there are none here in KC... why would anyone be here if not for money/family?

I’m sure there’s plenty of hot chicks run’n ‘round KC, but the type that Larry tends to wind up with are apparently psycho’s that just wanna get’im in trouble with the 5 oh. ;)

01-02-2007, 04:04 PM
Yea, something ‘bout not get’n the record for rush’n attempts in a season ‘cause he’s pass block’n.
Before that though, there was a lot of Herm luv flow’n in the papers at least. Larry commented that Herm understood him and his situation. Something he never had with Vermeil.
I ‘spose anythings possible, but it’d be a complete 180 from everything I’ve heard or read over the past few months.
Gotchya..thanks for the return info..

Carlota69
01-02-2007, 04:07 PM
He has or had a condo in Vegas

Condo? More like a 3 million dollar penthouse. He has a pad in the Turnberry building here and you can't get into that place for less than 2 mil.

HemiEd
01-02-2007, 11:36 PM
Condo? More like a 3 million dollar penthouse. He has a pad in the Turnberry building here and you can't get into that place for less than 2 mil.

Anyone remember what he is making? A place in NY is not going to be cheap either.

Wile_E_Coyote
01-02-2007, 11:43 PM
I was thinking his rookie signing bonus was around 3 mil. Maybe the place in NY is setup by Jay-Z, he gets enough advertising from LJ

BWillie
01-03-2007, 12:15 AM
LJ is not nuts and that thread is BS like you thought.

I like it here, it's one of the best cities in the Midwest. The people are great, and other than not having a beach what isn't there to do here? I never understand why people in the midwest always think where they live is so shitty. No way on earth would I want to live in New York City or LA. Most of it is a shithole and not any better than here. Media perception makes it look very untrendy to live in the Midwest, which is why naturally people think they are better than Midwest people that live on the coasts.

Deberg_1990
01-03-2007, 12:20 AM
As long as he continues to put up 1700+ rush yards every year, he can go live in downtown Baghdad for all I care....

01-03-2007, 12:23 AM
I like it here, it's one of the best cities in the Midwest. The people are great, and other than not having a beach what isn't there to do here? I never understand why people in the midwest always think where they live is so shitty. No way on earth would I want to live in New York City or LA. Most of it is a shithole and not any better than here. Media perception makes it look very untrendy to live in the Midwest, which is why naturally people think they are better than Midwest people that live on the coasts.

I have been to the Midwest several times..St.Louis..Chicago..Indy..I like the Midwest ALOT...I was driving from St.Louis to Cincinnati one night..and stopped in the middle of Rte70 in Indiana at 12:30am with a beer in my hand and took a leak..there is NOWHERE around here where you can do that..I could see from horizon to horizon..no trees..

The problem is..in my line of work..the money is here..

01-03-2007, 12:29 AM
As long as he continues to put up 1700+ rush yards every year, he can go live in downtown Baghdad for all I care....
I would rethink that if I were you.

KcMizzou
01-03-2007, 12:32 AM
I would rethink that if I were you.He was joking, obviosly. He makes a good point.

Do your thing, LJ.... just keep playin' your ass off.

Wile_E_Coyote
01-03-2007, 12:38 AM
I think you can beat your woman in Baghdad

01-03-2007, 12:43 AM
He was joking, obviosly. He makes a good point.

Do your thing, LJ.... just keep playin' your ass off.
I know. Just as soon as I read his post, I envisioned a car bomb.

Halfcan
01-03-2007, 12:55 AM
Why would anyone want to move to that sleezehole called NY?? That place is truly a scumbag filled stinkhole. Worst place in the U. S. besides NJ.

01-03-2007, 01:00 AM
Why would anyone want to move to that sleezehole called NY?? That place is truly a scumbag filled stinkhole. Worst place in the U. S. besides NJ.
Have you ever lived there??

Chiefs Pantalones
01-03-2007, 01:03 AM
Huard should start, run D is bad, run it.

KcMizzou
01-03-2007, 01:06 AM
I know. Just as soon as I read his post, I envisioned a car bomb.LMAO Gotcha.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-03-2007, 01:07 AM
LMAO Gotcha.

Huard should start, run D is bad, run it.

Valiant
01-03-2007, 01:16 AM
NOOO!!! TAHT MEANZ HE DUSN'T WANT TO B A CHEIF!1!1!!1111

Fine let him go to the Giants for 2 1sts, a 3rd and Brandon Jacobs and you have a deal..

Halfcan
01-03-2007, 01:28 AM
Have you ever lived there??

No but spent a week there-wow it is bad. The traffic, thieves, gangs, trash in the street, and the smell of piss everywhere you go. Everything has been painted on by gangs-cars, busses, buildings. Plus the people are freakin azzholes. Oh and the raw sewage that backs up and floods the streets everytime it rains.

Upstate NJ and NY is nice-like it is part of a different state. I hope that is the part you live in??? If not please disregaurd this post.

greg63
01-03-2007, 01:28 AM
From his interview yesterday:

Q: Did you have plans that you had to cancel?

JOHNSON: “Just the off season being delayed – I was going to move into New York this week and obviously I can wait until next week or the week after the Super Bowl. So, there was no major rush for me or any major plans that were delayed.”

Is this a party move or something he regularly does?

He's part of a fourth round draft pick trade that King Carl worked out with the Jets.

KChiefsQT
01-03-2007, 01:30 AM
Yeah. I saw his Cali house on MTV'S Cribs. Such a bachelor pad.... he's in a major need of a woman in his life. Hmm... I have one in mind.

KcMizzou
01-03-2007, 01:33 AM
Yeah. I saw his Cali house on MTV'S Cribs. Such a bachelor pad.... he's in a major need of a woman in his life. Hmm... I have one in mind.You'd have to get in line. (lucky mother****er)

luv
01-03-2007, 01:35 AM
You'd have to get in line. (lucky mother****er)
Are you the end of the line?

KChiefsQT
01-03-2007, 01:36 AM

I think he'd take a liking to me. Then again, if he's anything like LJ he wont go for a woman that knows a damn thing about football. LJs girlfriend couldve possibly been the dumbest fan Ive ever encountered at a football game. He fumbles, she jumps out of her chair cheering. DUH

KcMizzou
01-03-2007, 01:36 AM
Are you the end of the line?Heh... no.

Halfcan
01-03-2007, 01:37 AM

Exactly-I don't think Tony G is THAT desperate.

KChiefsQT
01-03-2007, 01:38 AM
Exactly-I don't think Tony G is THAT desperate.
Ouch.

Halfcan
01-03-2007, 01:42 AM
Ouch.

Sorry but what did you expect from a Classless, dumbass, idiot Raider fan?

BWillie
01-03-2007, 01:49 AM
I think he'd take a liking to me. Then again, if he's anything like LJ he wont go for a woman that knows a damn thing about football. LJs girlfriend couldve possibly been the dumbest fan Ive ever encountered at a football game. He fumbles, she jumps out of her chair cheering. DUH

She's probably even dumber to be with a guy that enjoys hitting bitches with guns as a hobby.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
01-03-2007, 08:15 AM
The problem is..in my line of work..the money is here..

Ehh I am sure there are gay prostitutes in every city; so you can't use that as an excuse.

:p

rad
01-03-2007, 08:23 AM
Upstate NJ and NY is nice-like it is part of a different state. I hope that is the part you live in??? If not please disregaurd this post.

That's where I live- you'd be surprised how many people don't realize that there's this whole state north of NYC that is actually called "New York" and is mosly rural. People think the entire state is NYC.

HemiEd
01-03-2007, 08:30 AM
That's where I live- you'd be surprised how many people don't realize that there's this whole state north of NYC that is actually called "New York" and is mosly rural. People think the entire state is NYC.

It is like two different worlds. I can't remember the hiway I was on, but it was voted the most scenic in the U.S. for several years.

I was on that hiway shortly after the OK City bombing with Kansas plates, and got pulled over two times.

Halfcan
01-03-2007, 08:37 AM

Yeah NJ is awesome once you get past Hobboken. Wow-scary place, but the room was cheap. Atlantic City was not too fun either-our pool was closed down because a cracked out hooker drowned in it.

I have been from one end of NY and NJ to the other-people up north are very nice-reminds me of the midwest. WTF is up with NYC though-I saw back to back car thefts waiting at a light. The big story was an old lady got dragged for 5 blocks by a bus that ran her over and just kept going. That place is a Zoo. It was raining as I drove through the Bronx and Raw Sewage was pouring down onto the highway from every bridge-I got a tampoon stuck to my windshield-lol.

Mr. Plow
01-03-2007, 09:04 AM
Yeah NJ is awesome once you get past Hobboken. Wow-scary place, but the room was cheap. Atlantic City was not too fun either-our pool was closed down because a cracked out hooker drowned in it.

I have been from one end of NY and NJ to the other-people up north are very nice-reminds me of the midwest. WTF is up with NYC though-I saw back to back car thefts waiting at a light. The big story was an old lady got dragged for 5 blocks by a bus that ran her over and just kept going. That place is a Zoo. It was raining as I drove through the Bronx and Raw Sewage was pouring down onto the highway from every bridge-I got a tampoon stuck to my windshield-lol.

You do not paint a pretty picture......

Iowanian
01-03-2007, 09:35 AM
I don't care where he lives in the offseason. thats his business.

I wouldn't be surpised if he wouldn't sign a new contract or ended up on one of the coasts.....Jz is his pimp anyway.

Over-Head
01-03-2007, 09:38 AM
Sweet Jezuz!
Can you see him AND Shockey on the same team tearing it up! :evil:

Over-Head
01-03-2007, 09:39 AM
Are you the end of the line?
Right behind Denise ROFL

Over-Head
01-03-2007, 09:40 AM
Sorry but what did you expect from a Classless, dumbass, idiot Raider fan? :(

KChiefsQT
01-03-2007, 10:15 AM
Sorry but what did you expect from a Classless, dumbass, idiot Raider fan?
The exact response I got.. from a REALLY classless, COMPLETELY dumbass, CLOSET Raider fan. That's all. :)

KcMizzou
01-03-2007, 10:26 AM
Sweet Jezuz!
Can you see him AND Shockey on the same team tearing it up! :evil:Meh. He plays with a vastly better TE already.

DaneMcCloud
01-03-2007, 11:23 AM
No way on earth would I want to live in New York City or LA. Most of it is a shithole and not any better than here. Media perception makes it look very untrendy to live in the Midwest, which is why naturally people think they are better than Midwest people that live on the coasts.

You're freakin' out of your mind, IMO. It's 70 degrees here today in Los Angeles! It rains like 20 days a year. There's beaches, mountains, deep sea fishing, diving, mountains for snow skiing and so much more, all within about a 90 minute radius! Plus, the most beautiful women in the world at every stop. A drive to Vegas is less than 4 hours which these days (with all the airport security) is faster than flying. Why do you think there's over 20 million people living in the LA basin - because it sucks? Lakers, Clippers, Angels,Dodgers, Ducks, Kings, UCLA, USC - the sporting events never end.

And Manhattan? It's like Disneyland for adults! Amazing restaurants on every corner, great bars and clubs. The "old world" vibe of retrofitted hotels, apartments and lofts. Central Park, close proximity to Boston, Philly, Jersey and the fact that it's just a freakin' unbelievable town in terms of art and architecture. And don't even get started on the sports in Manhattan - Giants, Jets, Mets, Yankees, Islanders, Rangers, Knicks (and soon) the Nets? Give me a break!

I think KC's a great town for being in the middle of nowhere but it doesn't hold a candle to Los Angeles, New York or San Francisco. There's just a *feeling* and *vibe* that you don't get in Kansas City but exists in Los Angeles & Manhattan - it's indescribeable. But I also realize that many (if not most) Midwesterners don't *get* the Big City trip. But just as good? No way, dude.

Iowanian
01-03-2007, 11:50 AM
If thats what floats your boat....

You can keep it.

StcChief
01-03-2007, 11:51 AM
Isn't SoCal due for like a 8.0 earthquake.

Over-Head
01-03-2007, 12:15 PM
Hey Dane:
Ya forgot a smog index in the summer that's lethal
Not to mention a polution index higher than ALL the Canadian proviences put together.
I can get EXACTLY the type of enviornment you described in Lake Louise AB, and still breath CLEAN air. :thumb:

Personally after spending the better part of 14 years long haul trucking all over North America, and spending several weeks in almost every town, city, and or back water hole you can think of, I'll stick here in NL.
God's own slice of paradice www.bellisland.net (http://www.bellisland.net)
I'm sure a jet setter like you wouldn't like it though :shake: But as was said "what ever floats yer boat"

Cali: Best part of that state was seeing it in my mirrors as I crossed into NV.
As for NY, there was a min $100 surcharge just to get me there.

DaneMcCloud
01-03-2007, 12:17 PM
If thats what floats your boat....

You can keep it.

Thanks, I will!

Isn't SoCal due for like a 8.0 earthquake.

Isn't St. Louis due as well? :p

Hey, I'm not implying that the Midwest "sucks" or that the cities aren't cool - they are! But those cities don't offer what cities like Manhattan and Los Angeles offer. Besides all of the "extra-curricular" activities, I've always felt that the financial opportunies aren't as great in cities like Kansas City as well.

Case in point: Before I moved to LA from KC in 1993, the best job I could get was about $8.00. I hadn't finished college, had long hair and just couldn't get a fair shake. People either felt I didn't belong because of my looks or worse yet, thought I was a drug dealer (which makes no sense because if I were a drug dealer, why was I willing to work for $8 an hour?). I move to Los Angeles and immediately double my income (which of course, wasn't that much back then, but hey, I'd take it!). I was also given the opportunity to rise in the entertainment business and in less than 10 years, I was offered to be a VP of a certain, rather large, film and movie corporation. Could that have happened in KC? No way.

Case #2: My brother, who's eleven years younger than me recently decided to move to Los Angeles because his wife is already a SAG and AFTRA working actresses and she wants to take a shot at a film and/or television career. He's making X amount at Sprint as a Project Manager. He *thinks* he's only worth that much. Huh-uh. I told him to apply for jobs that pay TWICE as much. Even though he was extremely reluctant to do so, he did. Now he's making twice the amount he was making in KC just three months ago and I predict that within 18 months, he'll double that. Could he have done that in Kansas City? Again, I say no way.

I understand that there are a ton of "negatives" to living in a big city - absolutely unthinkable traffic for most midwesterners, culture shock, the incredible amount of people in such a small area, etc. I can understand how that can turn off many people but realistically, the "Big City" has much more to offer. If that's your bag.

Over-Head
01-03-2007, 12:21 PM
Thanks, I will!

Isn't St. Louis due as well? :p

Hey, I'm not implying that the Midwest "sucks" or that the cities aren't cool - they are! But those cities don't offer what cities like Manhattan and Los Angeles offer. Besides all of the "extra-curricular" activities, I've always felt that the financial opportunies aren't as great in cities like Kansas City as well.

Case in point: Before I moved to LA from KC in 1993, the best job I could get was about $8.00. I hadn't finished college, had long hair and just couldn't get a fair shake. People either felt I didn't belong because of my looks or worse yet, thought I was a drug dealer (which makes no sense because if I were a drug dealer, why was I willing to work for $8 an hour?). I move to Los Angeles and immediately double my income (which of course, wasn't that much back then, but hey, I'd take it!). I was also given the opportunity to rise in the entertainment business and in less than 10 years, I was offered to be a VP of a certain, rather large, film and movie corporation. Could that have happened in KC? No way.

Case #2: My brother, who's eleven years younger than me recently decided to move to Los Angeles because his wife is already a SAG and AFTRA working actresses and she wants to take a shot at a film and/or television career. He's making X amount at Sprint as a Project Manager. He *thinks* he's only worth that much. Huh-uh. I told him to apply for jobs that pay TWICE as much. Even though he was extremely reluctant to do so, he did. Now he's making twice the amount he was making in KC just three months ago and I predict that within 18 months, he'll double that. Could he have done that in Kansas City? Again, I say no way.

I understand that there are a ton of "negatives" to living in a big city - absolutely unthinkable traffic for most midwesterners, culture shock, the incredible amount of people in such a small area, etc. I can understand how that can turn off many people but realistically, the "Big City" has much more to offer. If that's your bag.

Ahhh ya forgot to include the SUBSTANTIAL rise in cost of living for all them there extras ;)

DaneMcCloud
01-03-2007, 12:22 PM
Hey Dane:
Ya forgot a smog index in the summer that's lethal
Not to mention a polution index higher than ALL the Canadian proviences put together.
I can get EXACTLY the type of enviornment you described in Lake Louise AB, and still breath CLEAN air. :thumb:

Personally after spending the better part of 14 years long haul trucking all over North America, and spending several weeks in almost every town, city, and or back water hole you can think of, I'll stick here in NL.
God's own slice of paradice www.bellisland.net (http://www.bellisland.net)
I'm sure a jet setter like you wouldn't like it though :shake: But as was said "what ever floats yer boat"

Cali: Best part of that state was seeing it in my mirrors as I crossed into NV.
As for NY, there was a min $100 surcharge just to get me there.

Holy Geez, eh?! I LOVE Canada! I did a tour back in 1993 with a pretty popular Canadian female singer where we hit Toronto, Quebec City, Fredrickton(?), Halifax, Montreal, St. John's and several others that aren't on the top of my head. I had a blast! Beautiful women, great beers, very clean cities and subways (especially Toronto). I've also spent time in Vancouver recently and the island (Nanaimo & Victoria). Very nice, very clean, very fun and incredible landscapes and waterways.

Great country.

KChiefsQT
01-03-2007, 12:27 PM
Thanks, I will!

He's making X amount at Sprint as a Project Manager. He *thinks* he's only worth that much. Huh-uh. I told him to apply for jobs that pay TWICE as much. Even though he was extremely reluctant to do so, he did. Now he's making twice the amount he was making in KC just three months ago and I predict that within 18 months, he'll double that. Could he have done that in Kansas City? Again, I say no way.

Great, maybe he'll be able to upgrade the 1 million dollar shack in LA that he calls a home. Housing is ridiculous in most parts of Ca, trust me... I know. Last time I was in KC I was soooo shocked at the 200,000 houses that would easily be over a million here, easily.

JimNasium
01-03-2007, 12:32 PM
Fine let him go to the Giants for 2 1sts, a 3rd and Brandon Jacobs and you have a deal..
If we could pull of a Herschel Walker type trade I'd do it in a heartbeat. Herm's going to run him into the ground pretty quick at this rate anyhow.

StcChief
01-03-2007, 12:33 PM
StL is due on New Madrid (MO bootheel) fault very inactive. BTW I'm outside that fault zone.

Glad you were able to do well in LA. Just not in to the freak show. show biz crowd.

I've been out there several times in my life.
Last 1987. Thanks I'll pass.

DaneMcCloud
01-03-2007, 12:46 PM
Great, maybe he'll be able to upgrade the 1 million dollar shack in LA that he calls a home. Housing is ridiculous in most parts of Ca, trust me... I know. Last time I was in KC I was soooo shocked at the 200,000 houses that would easily be over a million here, easily.

NoCal is far more expensive than SoCal, on the whole. Marin? Forget it. I can't afford to live there or in SF (the city). It does get much more affordable in the East Bay, Sacramento, Stockton, etc.

Don't fool yourself - there are plenty of housing developments in Johnson County where the homes start at $600k+. It's becoming expensive to live everywhere.

DaneMcCloud
01-03-2007, 12:51 PM
StL is due on New Madrid (MO bootheel) fault very inactive. BTW I'm outside that fault zone.

Glad you were able to do well in LA. Just not in to the freak show. show biz crowd.

I've been out there several times in my life.
Last 1987. Thanks I'll pass.

Thanks for the kind words. I first tried to move to Los Angeles in 1986 and man, was it culture shock! I'm not implying that it's for you in any way, shape or form, but Hollywood in particular has changed drastically in the past 20 years. There's over 4 billion dollars of construction going into development and redevelopment in the next 10 years and there's been probably 500 million in the past 4 years. It's slated to continue until 2029!

Again, it's probably not for you (which is cool) but it's changing rapidly. For the better.

JimNasium
01-03-2007, 12:57 PM
I was stationed right off of the tip of Manhattan in the late 1980's. NYC is a blast, even for a kid that was trying to make it on an enlisted man's salary. I couldn't afford to live there now and wouldn't want to raise my family there but I can't wait to go back for a visit.

Mile High Mania
01-03-2007, 01:07 PM
Sounds like LJ's first thought is that he'll have time to move next week...

StcChief
01-03-2007, 01:40 PM
Sounds like LJ's first thought is that he'll have time to move next week...

I doubt LJ is thinking that, (better not be), he has plenty of time.....

Wa-Z
01-03-2007, 01:58 PM
Look what I found on the mane.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=51631

KcMizzou
01-03-2007, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by sackdance

For starters, I'm happy for Herm Edwards. He is as decent a person as you'll find in the coaching ranks. Larry Johnson, however, not so much. Herm Edwards, and the brass, want LJ off the team. Word straight from a Chiefs employee who talks too much is that Herm and the brass believe that Larry Johnson is chemically imbalanced and a timebomb waiting to explode. The staff and team have already kept an incident where LJ physically attacked Herm Edwards out of the media (ala Sprewell). Look for LJ to be playing elsewhere next year. He'd look good in green.

What the hell? "He's nuts! He's insane! I hope we get him!" :spock:

Bowser
01-03-2007, 02:13 PM
I heard some little kid asked Larry to autograph a Penn State helmet and LJ pistol whipped him in the parking lot.

LMAO

KChiefsQT
01-03-2007, 02:13 PM
What the hell? "He's nuts! He's insane! I hope we get him!" :spock:

I saw that yesterday. That was cute, very cute.

01-03-2007, 02:30 PM

They must have got it from here

Halfcan
01-03-2007, 02:36 PM
The exact response I got.. from a REALLY classless, COMPLETELY dumbass, CLOSET Raider fan. That's all. :)

Wow another cute post from QT-look at at me I am so cute I can get Tony G-hey everybody look at me, I am a cutey, I am so hot that it makes up for being a dumb biatch. STFU

HemiEd
01-03-2007, 02:56 PM
They must have got it from here

that was some interesting reading Bill. One of the Planeteers has a friend at Church, who has a hairdresser, related to someone, that knows a guy that said Trent Green is going to retire. :D

01-03-2007, 03:05 PM
that was some interesting reading Bill.
;) Thats why I asked him if he was drunk..he's a well respected poster over there

One of the Planeteers has a friend at Church, who has a hairdresser, related to someone, that knows a guy that said Trent Green is going to retire. :D

http://www.slingsnarrows.com/images/buckwheat.jpg

HemiEd
01-03-2007, 03:28 PM
;) Thats why I asked him if he was drunk..he's a well respected poster over there

http://www.slingsnarrows.com/images/buckwheat.jpg

Like I said, very interesting. Seemed like some well informed individuals having a reasonable conversation.

Over-Head
01-04-2007, 05:07 AM
Wow another cute post from QT-look at at me I am so cute I can get Tony G-hey everybody look at me, I am a cutey, I am so hot that it makes up for being a dumb biatch. STFUROFL

Redcoats58
01-04-2007, 05:37 AM
Wow another cute post from QT-look at at me I am so cute I can get Tony G-hey everybody look at me, I am a cutey, I am so hot that it makes up for being a dumb biatch. STFU

WTF? Did I miss something? Someone direct me to the thread where this can of worms opened.

greg63
01-04-2007, 05:45 AM
WTF? Did I miss something? Someone direct me to the thread where this can of worms opened.

Take your pick.

Redcoats58
01-04-2007, 05:46 AM
Take your pick.
I always miss the good stuff.

Over-Head
01-04-2007, 06:05 AM
I always miss the good stuff.yer a Chiefs fan, it's understandable :p

chagrin
01-04-2007, 06:42 AM

I don't know how this started but QT opened the door to that response from him a few pages back