PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody else think....

Stinger
01-03-2007, 12:48 PM
... that the key to victory also goes through Tony Gonzalez. You know that they are going to stack the box to try and stuff LJ. I really haven't heard anything on Tony Gonzalez and the potiential big game threat that I believe he will bring. Last few games he has gotten a couple of throws here and there but in the Red zone nothing. I am hopefull that with all the focus on LJ that Tony will have a big day.

So anybody think that or am I just delusional (well delusional in this theory that is)?

Sure-Oz
01-03-2007, 12:49 PM
I think he needs to get more than 2 catches, he still is a bulldozer when he gets the ball.

Phobia
01-03-2007, 12:50 PM
I think the whole key is whether Herm pulls the trigger and starts Damon Huard finally.

penguinz
01-03-2007, 12:50 PM
... that the key to victory also goes through Tony Gonzalez. You know that they are going to stack the box to try and stuff LJ. I really haven't heard anything on Tony Gonzalez and the potiential big game threat that I believe he will bring. Last few games he has gotten a couple of throws here and there but in the Red zone nothing. I am hopefull that with all the focus on LJ that Tony will have a big day.

So anybody think that or I am I just delusional (well delusional in this theory that is)?You are delusional. TG had a big reception in the Red Zone this past week. Almost has a TD. Was about 6 inches shy of the goal line.

88TG88
01-03-2007, 12:53 PM
i agree stinger TG will be huge because the colts runa cover 2 and the big weakness of the defense is the TE. if he has a big game and LJ has a big game our offense should keep up with the colts O

Stinger
01-03-2007, 12:54 PM
You are delusional. TG had a big reception in the Red Zone this past week. Almost has a TD. Was about 6 inches shy of the goal line.

heh .... I forgot about that 2nd down catch. oopps :redface:

Jr_Captain
01-03-2007, 01:26 PM
I'm all for TG having a big game, I'm for all Chiefs players to have a big game.

Run the ball, toss to TG, run the ball some more, toss to TG, then run the ball some more... so on and so on.

siberian khatru
01-03-2007, 01:27 PM
I think the whole key is whether Herm pulls the trigger and starts Damon Huard finally.

Intriguing idea. You should start a thread on it.

picasso
01-03-2007, 01:29 PM
Key to the game is Trent having an early release and not standing there holding the rock because Sanders is back and he will jack Trent up.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-03-2007, 01:35 PM
The key is Michael Bennett. We need a fresh LJ in the fourth quarter, and the key to that is getting Bennett 15 touches.

Kweens
01-03-2007, 02:28 PM
If we ever beat Indy, do you think the Chargers will beat the Chiefs again? If the Chiefs do beat Indy and they face Sd, would Tamba utter those stupid words again about SD's offense?

Tamba should just shut his ****inaski mouth.

Carlota69
01-03-2007, 02:35 PM
I think TG will be a major threat this weekend. And I also think it's good that all the focus has been on LJ, keeping TG under the radar (as much as a future hall of famer can be)

Like someone posted earlier--heavy dose of LJ with play-action passes going to either LJ or TG, all day baby!

chagrin
01-03-2007, 02:37 PM
Tony G has got to be a part of this offense, no doubt - having him sit around and blocking all day sucks balls, especially with Dunn on IR - but if we win by running LJ at Indy all day, I owuldn't be upset; it's the further along games that worry me.

chagrin
01-03-2007, 02:38 PM
Like someone posted earlier--heavy dose of LJ with play-action passes going to either LJ or TG, all day baby!

Well, that would look too much like Gunther and Elvis at the helm, I don't hink anyone wants that again

DaWolf
01-03-2007, 02:42 PM
The key to this game is Kendall Gammon. His playoff experience will be critical to our long snapping...

DaWolf
01-03-2007, 02:43 PM
The thing I worry about regarding TG is now that Dunn is on IR we have to use him more for blocking. If we get too carried away with that as we have in the past it becomes a detriment to the overall offense...