PDA

View Full Version : just got 2 free tickets!!

redngold85
01-03-2007, 01:49 PM
my girlfriend's dad runs a Ford dealership and has some connections...anyway, she called me this morning and asked if I could get my Saturday morning shift off, and of course I asked why, since I get off at 1 that day...plenty of time for kickoff...and she told me the news. I don't know how he got em or what he went through to get them, but I'm pumped...and it's not that bad of a drive for me, being in central Illinois...

so my question...who else is going?

GO CHIEFS!

Donger
01-03-2007, 01:51 PM
my girlfriend's dad runs a Ford dealership and has some connections...anyway, she called me this morning and asked if I could get my Saturday morning shift off, and of course I asked why, since I get off at 1 that day...plenty of time for kickoff...and she told me the news. I don't know how he got em or what he went through to get them, but I'm pumped...and it's not that bad of a drive for me, being in central Illinois...

GO CHIEFS!

You are going to ask this woman to marry you, right?

Phobia
01-03-2007, 01:51 PM
First in. I'm going.

Bowser
01-03-2007, 01:52 PM
First in. I'm going.

Ha. Owned by Dongless.

BigRedChief
01-03-2007, 01:52 PM

GO CHIEFS!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=155548

Fish
01-03-2007, 01:55 PM
You are going to ask this woman to marry you, right?

Or if you don't.... can I have er? :p

Lucky bastage..... have fun!

redngold85
01-03-2007, 01:55 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=155548

sorry...thanks

and yes....we're getting married

redngold85
01-03-2007, 01:57 PM
Or if you don't.... can I have er? :p

Lucky bastage..... have fun!

we weren't planning on tying it for about another 18 months, but maybe I can talk her in to doing it sooner...maybe...say...before the super bowl

Donger
01-03-2007, 01:58 PM
we weren't planning on tying it for about another 18 months, but maybe I can talk her in to doing it sooner...maybe...say...before the super bowl

Errrr, do NOT suggest that. That's if she's the typical female getting married for the first time.

Kweens
01-03-2007, 02:14 PM

GO CHIEFS!
-------------

very lucky........ does she have a sister?

HemiEd
01-03-2007, 03:40 PM
Hate to break this to you, but those were very costly tickets. Enjoy

Halfcan
01-03-2007, 03:43 PM
Be loud.