PDA

View Full Version : Who's side you on ?

ROYC75
01-03-2007, 01:52 PM
A poll to see where you sit with our Non QB controversy. Some fans are calling for one, who's army you with here..........Green or Huard, crap why not throw the young pups in there too .

noa
01-03-2007, 01:54 PM
We didn't bring Casey Printers here all the way from Canada for nothing

88TG88
01-03-2007, 01:56 PM
huard

TEX
01-03-2007, 01:58 PM
It's all about chemisrty and Huard has "something" that makes the Chiefs play better.

ROYC75
01-03-2007, 02:01 PM
We didn't bring Casey Printers here all the way from Canada for nothing

Our "TOP SECRET WEAPON " ...............

StcChief
01-03-2007, 02:24 PM
Green until he proves otherwise.

PastorMikH
01-03-2007, 02:30 PM
I want Green to start. The game experience and knowledge he brings are important. However, if he struggles, I would be fine with Huard coming in as relief pitcher.

If I were Green, I would be GUNNING the ball to the receivers this week in practice, especially when they aren't in pads - if they don't catch it, leave a bruise. There have been way too many passes hitting our receivers hands and dropped. I also don't think Green should be pulled if the receivers aren't catching balls that hit their hands - they should be.

ROYC75
01-03-2007, 03:08 PM
What's this ? No Hootie ?

ChiefsCountry
01-03-2007, 03:09 PM
Why do we always have a freaking QB problem come playoff time.

BIG_DADDY
01-03-2007, 03:11 PM
Huard has had the hotter hand. I really like Green but he just hasn't been in sink since he has been back. Huard gives us our best chance of a victory. This should have already been decided already as Huard should be taking reps with the first team.

DJJasonp
01-03-2007, 03:12 PM
I dont care as long as it's the winning QB.

If Trent is stinking up the joint in the first half....I want to see Huard in the second half....that simple.

leviw
01-03-2007, 03:23 PM
Huard has had the hotter hand. I really like Green but he just hasn't been in sink since he has been back. Huard gives us our best chance of a victory. This should have already been decided already as Huard should be taking reps with the first team.

I don't understand. So just because you say it, does that make it true?

How do you know Huard gives us a better chance? He hasn't started a game since the middle of November --in a game, by the way, in which he played AWFUL.

He made two passes on Sunday. One was a reception only because Kennison made the catch of his life.

He played only two playoff teams in his stint, one which was missing its starting QB and RB. Both were at home.

He's a career back-up. Always has been. Always will be. On Sunday if the Chiefs lose, do you want to sulk in the fact that the career-back up buried your team while your vetran starter and proven winner was standing on the sideline?

Wile_E_Coyote
01-03-2007, 03:29 PM
Herm had a press conference today around 2 pm. It will be awhile before it's up at the Chiefs site.

When asked about Freeney on Black, he said Black will need some help. And that the QB will need a clock in his head, 1001,1002 then the ball needs to be gone.

So the Huard backers fast release argument will be a non issue

Silock
01-03-2007, 03:31 PM
Huard. He's still sharp.

ct
01-03-2007, 03:31 PM
Huard's "fast release" got him 10 fumbles, yet still they only discuss his 1 INT.

I'll take Trent Green as my starting QB, thank you.

BIG_DADDY
01-03-2007, 03:35 PM
I don't understand. So just because you say it, does that make it true?

How do you know Huard gives us a better chance? He hasn't started a game since the middle of November --in a game, by the way, in which he played AWFUL.

He made two passes on Sunday. One was a reception only because Kennison made the catch of his life.

He played only two playoff teams in his stint, one which was missing its starting QB and RB. Both were at home.

He's a career back-up. Always has been. Always will be. On Sunday if the Chiefs lose, do you want to sulk in the fact that the career-back up buried your team while your vetran starter and proven winner was standing on the sideline?

I don't want to sulk period. I would love to see Green kick ass. That's just the way I see it right now. It should be an easy outing for whoever starts with all the running we're going to do. Play action city baby.

redbrian
01-03-2007, 03:35 PM
I'm on the Chiefs side.

slappyhappy
01-03-2007, 03:40 PM
I'm on the Chiefs side.

Me too :thumb:

KCJohnny
01-03-2007, 03:57 PM
Where was Steve Bono in the poll????

Wile_E_Coyote
01-03-2007, 04:02 PM
I hope they trot Printers out on a goal line situation, but I doubt they suit 3 QBs

Smed1065
01-03-2007, 04:06 PM
I am for a winner, regardless........

Huard

Wile_E_Coyote
01-03-2007, 04:09 PM
after Herm put Green back in the Jax game, these discussions are really pointless

leviw
01-03-2007, 04:10 PM
I am for a winner, regardless........

Huard

That doesn't even make sense.

ROYC75
01-03-2007, 04:18 PM
after Herm put Green back in the Jax game, these discussions are really pointless

Agreed, but Hootie has done unleashed his minons on us ...........

Wile_E_Coyote
01-03-2007, 04:22 PM
the poll is a good move IMO. Thirteen other threads not so much

FloridaMan88
01-03-2007, 05:28 PM
My vote would be for Printers... to be QBing the other team

boogblaster
01-03-2007, 05:30 PM
Green has earned it .............................

ROYC75
01-03-2007, 05:37 PM
So far the results are about what I had figured...... 2 - 1 for Green .

Zebedee DuBois
01-03-2007, 06:14 PM
I want Green to start. The game experience and knowledge he brings are important. However, if he struggles, I would be fine with Huard coming in as relief pitcher.

If I were Green, I would be GUNNING the ball to the receivers this week in practice, especially when they aren't in pads - if they don't catch it, leave a bruise. There have been way too many passes hitting our receivers hands and dropped. I also don't think Green should be pulled if the receivers aren't catching balls that hit their hands - they should be.

That first paragraph captures my sentiment.

Redcoats58
01-03-2007, 06:29 PM
I voted Huard but if Green plays I hope I'm proved wrong.

Redcoats58
01-03-2007, 06:36 PM
Agreed, but Hootie has done unleashed his minons on us ...........
Just so you know I voted for Huard but in no way do I support any crap that rolls off the fingers of Hootie. Though Huard has had bad games they are not as glaring as the bad games that Trent has had. I have also always been a Green-backer but at this moment in time he has not been the same QB post injury.

Bwana
01-03-2007, 06:41 PM
Green, but if he really is dinged and looks like hell, I hope Huard has had some serious snaps this week as well.

Fairplay
01-03-2007, 06:42 PM
This thread is just begging for some Hootie action.

Baby Lee
01-03-2007, 06:48 PM
I am firmly on the side of those familiar with the term 'whose.'

Bwana
01-03-2007, 06:53 PM
This thread is just begging for some Hootie action.

Much like the blow up sheep he keeps under his bed. :hump: lambs

KCJohnny
01-03-2007, 08:45 PM
So far the results are about what I had figured...... 2 - 1 for Green .

Roy, there's a lot of groupthink dynamics that occur on the Planet (yes, the nefarious pie-infested planet party line...). I was at Arrowhead Sunday and the stadium went nuts (I know, THERE'S some groupthink!) when Huard came in and actually booed the decision to bring Green in again (I don't think the majority actually booed Trent, but the decision). I think most of us feel a heartfelt loyalty to Trent Green, and we should. But even Herm acknowledged today that if a change needs to made, he's making it.

Mr. Plow
01-03-2007, 09:01 PM
Why do we always have a freaking QB problem come playoff time.

Because the playoffs seem to happen so infrequently for us?

chiefs4me
01-03-2007, 09:12 PM
Green, but if he really is dinged and looks like hell, I hope Huard has had some serious snaps this week as well.

Those are my thoughts exactly...you don't bench your proven, veteran QB at playoff time, do you..

Reerun_KC
01-03-2007, 09:22 PM
Those are my thoughts exactly...you don't bench your proven, veteran QB at playoff time, do you..

Only an absolute Moron Headcoach would do that.. And according to this message board, Herm isnt that...

So no you dont bench your probowl QB who is struggling for some Career backup that hasnt proved shit in the last 10 years in the NFL...

Also, Huard had the worst pre-season ranking in the history of the NFL and now after a couple of wins and a couple of shats in his pants, these people want to crown his ass? 99% of these posters wanted him cut at the beginning of the season anyway...

DH is what we all thought he is, he is a backup QB...

Enough already...

ROYC75
01-04-2007, 08:35 AM
Roy, there's a lot of groupthink dynamics that occur on the Planet (yes, the nefarious pie-infested planet party line...). I was at Arrowhead Sunday and the stadium went nuts (I know, THERE'S some groupthink!) when Huard came in and actually booed the decision to bring Green in again (I don't think the majority actually booed Trent, but the decision). I think most of us feel a heartfelt loyalty to Trent Green, and we should. But even Herm acknowledged today that if a change needs to made, he's making it.

We shall see ........

Chief Chief
01-04-2007, 12:07 PM
The obvious answer is CASEY PRINTERS!!!

We don't need a QB who's strength is passing in a game against a team that can't stop the run. We need a QB who can run with speed and elusiveness!
The right guy for the job is Printers..or, if he starts, as we will soon come to know him: LJ, Jr.!

BucEyedPea
01-04-2007, 12:26 PM
Oh heck! I chimed in...wth!

This reminds me of Brad/Bledsoe.
Now I haven't followed your team to know all, but my woman's intuition says it should be Huard. Simply because he played and is who you won with most of the season. It's kinda like rewarding who did it.

Chief Chief
01-04-2007, 01:02 PM
Brad..Brad..Brad...JOHNSON??