PDA

View Full Version : Adult Friend Finder?

Halfcan
01-04-2007, 10:06 PM

noa
01-04-2007, 10:08 PM
That's how my wife and I met our gimp

KcMizzou
Oh hell... This should be a quality thread.

I keep getting spam mail from this site. Looks pretty crazy-you can find 1 on 1 sex, Bondage, Discreet Relationships, Group sex-lol, and a bunch of other stuff.

Has anyone ever joined this?? If so, what was the outcome??

This should be interesting ROFL

Halfcan
01-04-2007, 10:11 PM

ROFL and when your done you can say-"back in your box Gimp"

Mecca
01-04-2007, 10:12 PM
I know some people that have actually used it.......

This guy I know his dad met the woman he left his wife for on there.......that's a great sales pitch.

Halfcan
01-04-2007, 10:12 PM
Somebody on here must know about this place.

Phobia
01-04-2007, 10:13 PM
I met a large harry man who sent me pictures of a naked 19 yo girl.

Halfcan
01-04-2007, 10:16 PM
I know some people that have actually used it.......

This guy I know his dad met the woman he left his wife for on there.......that's a great sales pitch.

I never mess around with Married or Separated chicks- don't need some crazy ex I have to look over my shoulder for.

Mecca
01-04-2007, 10:17 PM
What are you wanting to know about the site....I could probably tell you.

Go to timecheeze and ask Ari,it's all over his site!!! :drool:

Halfcan

ROFL That was nice of him.

Halfcan

So THATS where I saw this place before. :hmmm:

StcChief
01-04-2007, 10:18 PM
I never mess around with Married or Separated chicks- don't need some crazy ex I have to look over my shoulder for.

better stick with your 'friend zone' then. what about the other chick that was interested?

BigRedChief
I get their spam also. It's always talking about swingers etc. I guess if you want to get laid, swing etc its a site to find others that want that same "stuff". Not really my bag but to each his own. Now that Louisville cheerleader thread :)

Mecca
better stick with your 'friend zone' then. what about the other chick that was interested?

She looked at him and now she's a lesbian.

StcChief
01-04-2007, 10:20 PM
She looked at him and now she's a lesbian.
disssssss ROFL

or maybe BI go for the 3 way.

Halfcan
01-04-2007, 10:20 PM
What are you wanting to know about the site....I could probably tell you.

1. Is it just a bunch of preverts or are there actually descent girls on there.

2. Is it worth joining or should you let them email you.

3. If you sign up are a bunch of large hairy men going to want to send me pics of a naked 19 year old-lol

Mecca
01-04-2007, 10:21 PM
Be forewarned most everyone on AFF is either a guy......or a couple looking for a girl.

There's not a whole lot of chicks looking for dudes.

Halfcan
01-04-2007, 10:21 PM

I should be done remodling her house by spring.

Halfcan
01-04-2007, 10:22 PM
I get their spam also. It's always talking about swingers etc. I guess if you want to get laid, swing etc its a site to find others that want that same "stuff". Not really my bag but to each his own. Now that Louisville cheerleader thread :)

Yep not into the Swinger thing.

Mecca
01-04-2007, 10:22 PM
1. Is it just a bunch of preverts or are there actually descent girls on there.

2. Is it worth joining or should you let them email you.

3. If you sign up are a bunch of large hairy men going to want to send me pics of a naked 19 year old-lol

What kind of people do you think sign up for a site like that? If they were wholesome people they'd just sign up for a regular dating site like Plenty of Fish. It's people who want to get laid.......

And like I said the majority of the site is couples looking for girls to join them or dudes looking for women.

Halfcan
01-04-2007, 10:24 PM
Be forewarned most everyone on AFF is either a guy......or a couple looking for a girl.

There's not a whole lot of chicks looking for dudes.

Yep that is what I figured-they probably put a page of hot decoys to get you to join-then you get a bunch of emails from Jake Plummers.

StcChief
I should be done remodling her house by spring.

so she might trade a little labor for :hump:

BigRedChief
And like I said the majority of the site is couples looking for girls to join them or dudes looking for women.
Damn why didn't they have these sites 20 years ago.:banghead:

wutamess
01-04-2007, 10:26 PM
Been there done that about 7-8 years ago.

Halfcan
01-04-2007, 10:27 PM
What kind of people do you think sign up for a site like that? If they were wholesome people they'd just sign up for a regular dating site like Plenty of Fish. It's people who want to get laid.......

Plenty of Fish? ROFL If it smells like fish eat all you wish-if you smells like ass-you better pass.

I was thinking wholesome, low mileage, no baggage chicks that want to get laid. No skanks,dudes, married, or trannies.

Halfcan
01-04-2007, 10:29 PM
so she might trade a little labor for :hump:

Actually, I don't think Tony G could get into that endzone until she gets some therapy.

wutamess
01-04-2007, 10:31 PM
Story about AFF here http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=155331&highlight=friend

Mecca
01-04-2007, 10:31 PM
Plenty of Fish? ROFL If it smells like fish eat all you wish-if you smells like ass-you better pass.

I was thinking wholesome, low mileage, no baggage chicks that want to get laid. No skanks,dudes, married, or trannies.

Just use myspace like everyone else does.

Halfcan
01-04-2007, 10:39 PM
Story about AFF here http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=155331&highlight=friend

That is a great thread-lol Damm you signed a lot of contracts back in the day.

Halfcan
01-04-2007, 10:40 PM
Just use myspace like everyone else does.

My 14 year old daughter talks to her friends on Myspace. Thought that was for kids?

Mecca
01-04-2007, 10:43 PM
My 14 year old daughter talks to her friends on Myspace. Thought that was for kids?

.......No..........kids use it but that is not all it's for.

wutamess
01-04-2007, 10:44 PM

I never understood how people hookup on myspace.
Guess I've never been interested enough to find out either.

wutamess
01-04-2007, 10:45 PM

Another thought :hmmm:
Ask your daughter about her hookups on myspace and she can school YOU on how to "hookup". You'll be "hooking" up in no time.

Better than AFF or other sites AND it's free.

Mecca
01-04-2007, 10:46 PM

It's really not that hard, does it take explaining?

And 14 year olds tend to bug me on there......I wonder if Halfcans daughter has spoken to me.

Halfcan
01-04-2007, 10:48 PM

That is a fine looking family you have! Congrats on the one on the way-is it a boy or girl?

wutamess
01-04-2007, 10:49 PM

And 14 year olds tend to bug me on there......I wonder if Halfcans daughter has spoken to me.

Well I get the concept. But all I can imagine is Todd from Wedding Crashers stalking people.

How do you break the "myspace ice"?
Hi I'm todd, I like you. Do you like me?

Please circle yes or no.

wutamess
01-04-2007, 10:49 PM
That is a fine looking family you have! Congrats on the one on the way-is it a boy or girl?

Find out next week. 16th
Thanks.

Mecca
01-04-2007, 10:50 PM
Well I get the concept. But all I can imagine is Todd from Wedding Crashers stalking people.

How do you break the "myspace ice"?
Hi I'm todd, I like you. Do you like me?

Please circle yes or no.

HAHA.....I should try that......just give them a friend add or say hey to them see what happens.

I get alot of that, if they're ugly I just ignore them, that's what the girls will do if they don't find you attractive, it's not hard.

Anyong Bluth
01-04-2007, 10:53 PM
I may be young, but I prefer the old school adult friend finder site.

ITS CALLED A GD BAR.

not to mention you can actually size the hooch up and not go off some glamour shot where she just looked better in that one photo than she ever has before.

Mecca
01-04-2007, 10:54 PM

ITS CALLED A GD BAR.

not to mention you can actually size the hooch up and not go off some glamour shot where she just looked better in that one photo than she ever has before.

Well atleast they aren't drunk on the computer........

KcMizzou
01-04-2007, 10:56 PM
Well atleast they aren't drunk on the computer........Since when?

:)

Mecca
01-04-2007, 10:57 PM
Since when?

:)

HAHA

Halfcan
01-04-2007, 11:04 PM

That is a deffinate NO. She is allowed very limited access on Myspace-she mostly goes to Zenga where it is just for kids.

Myspace looks like a pedo pardise though.

Anyong Bluth
01-04-2007, 11:05 PM
Since when is getting a little social lube involved not been hand in hand w/ bumping uglies?

Met a lovely Aussie girl last night that is vacationing around North America for 6 weeks. I'll take that over jerktomypic.org

Halfcan
01-04-2007, 11:07 PM

ITS CALLED A GD BAR.

The Indep. bars suck and I don't really like Westport. I have been on Yahoo Personals for a while and already cycled through all the crazy biatches on there-lol

Why the hell do chicks lie so much on these sites-the truth will come out eventually??

Mecca
01-04-2007, 11:07 PM
That is a deffinate NO. She is allowed very limited access on Myspace-she mostly goes to Zenga where it is just for kids.

Myspace looks like a pedo pardise though.

Generally if they speak to me I'll be nice and speak to them as a friend or something. My sisters 16 and my brother is 14 so I can somewhat relate to kids that age.

Better watch it there's older people on Zenga too....

Halfcan
01-04-2007, 11:12 PM
Generally if they speak to me I'll be nice and speak to them as a friend or something. My sisters 16 and my brother is 14 so I can somewhat relate to kids that age.

Better watch it there's older people on Zenga too....

Thanks, your myspace kicksass BTW-I didn't know Chuck Norris was one of the wisemen. That guy is everywhere-lol

I coached my kids B-ball teams for 5 years-several girls my daughters age that I coached are on Myspace. Evidently their parents don't really know what they are doing on there. I overheard my daughter talking to her friend saying some of the girls were showing it all. 14 freakin years old!! Does that place not monitor that shit.

Hammock Parties
01-04-2007, 11:14 PM
Myspace is great. I stalk all my old would-be girlfriends.

Halfcan
01-04-2007, 11:15 PM
Myspace is great. I stalk all my old would-be girlfriends.

ROFL

Mecca
01-04-2007, 11:15 PM
GoChiefs is bizarre......

Hammock Parties
01-04-2007, 11:16 PM
ROFL

Heck I can google one of them easily. Too bad we never got together, she's a hell of a cook.

Anyong Bluth
01-04-2007, 11:18 PM
Myspace is def random. Just put your in a relationship and all the nutso random chicks will stop bugging you. I did that a few months ago b/c it got old to have some stripper or under 18 girl buggin you.

Mecca
01-04-2007, 11:20 PM
Myspace is def random. Just put your in a relationship and all the nutso random chicks will stop bugging you. I did that a few months ago b/c it got old to have some stripper or under 18 girl buggin you.

You got tired of strippers bothering you.......what kind of man are you?

Sure-Oz
01-04-2007, 11:26 PM
Probably cause the "stripper" was a bot.

ChiefaRoo
01-04-2007, 11:28 PM

ROFL

BWillie
01-04-2007, 11:30 PM
I think that Adult Friend Finder is too crazy. Theres too many fat broads, crazy broads, and skeptical people on there from what I've heard. Don't you have to pay for it too? I guess if you just want to hook up with a fat chick who has a dick I'd go for it, but not my cup of tea.

I've had pretty good luck with mypspace. I haven't really been using it for that function for a while though as I've been to busy with other things and been screwing this other chick for a couple months. I'm beginning to think I need to start lookin' at it more though lately.

What is this plenty of fish I've been hearing about? Are there hot 20 year olds on there that want to party? Myspace isn't the goldmine it used to be now that EVERYONE has it. Alot of people look down upon using online to find sloots but I really think it's the most efficient way to find hook-ups, dates, and even relationships. When I go to the bar, I usually worry more about drinking with my buds than hitting on chicks. Online, it's so much more efficient and you can pick and chose. Besides, when I get drunk, I never know what crazy skank with a nice body I'll end up. After you get shitty, you kinda have to do the feel test to see if they are fat cuz I sure as hell can't judge their face by that time.

As lame as this sounds, the best site I've ever used..Hot or not. No lie. But I'm growing too old for that site now I think.

Anyong Bluth
01-04-2007, 11:35 PM

Call me crazy, never been big on the strippers- been to strip joints plenty a time and I always have fun. I find a lot of them very plastic looking and overdone. A few years back we went to a strip club and one of them slipped me her number and was like I get off at 4... blah blah blah. I didn't stick around til 4, but a couple of my buddies did and the chick was on their nuts asking where I lived and stuff. Hey, I guess its flattering but in the end its some dodgy stripper.

I have a number of friends actually that have slept with them, one story including a bathroom being covered in bodypaint on halloween.

Myspace is fun to peruse, but I guess I just changed it b/c in the end I don't want to be bothered b/c meeting someone online just isn't me... its too creepy for my taste?

Mecca
01-04-2007, 11:36 PM
You should see the bizarre chicks I get.......but that comes from my look.

Halfcan
01-04-2007, 11:37 PM
I hear ya Big Willie-I was toasted on Fri- and had a couple of girls that seemed pretty nice hitting on me. Went back to the same bar the next night to watch UFC-didn't drink because I was still hungover. Those same girls were back-and low and behold-they had dropped about 4 points on a 1-10. Still solid 5's but that shows you what happens when you have the beer shades on.

Mecca
01-04-2007, 11:38 PM
I hear ya Big Willie-I was toasted on Fri- and had a couple of girls that seemed pretty nice hitting on me. Went back to the same bar the next night to watch UFC-didn't drink because I was still hungover. Those same girls were back-and low and behold-they had dropped about 4 points on a 1-10. Still solid 5's but that shows you what happens when you have the beer shades on.

That shit never happens to me........When I'm drunk I'm just alot more likely to be like "hey you're ugly" instead of being nice.

Halfcan
01-04-2007, 11:38 PM
Are there girls in thier 30's that havn't had 100 different partners?? A bunch of sloots at the bars nowdays.

Halfcan
01-04-2007, 11:40 PM
That shit never happens to me........When I'm drunk I'm just alot more likely to be like "hey you're ugly" instead of being nice.

Both were skinny, but the next day-One was a tweaker, the other too old-way out of my age range.

Mecca
01-04-2007, 11:42 PM
Both were skinny, but the next day-One was a tweaker, the other too old-way out of my age range.

And if I went to bars I'd take away what I get........I get a ton of 18-19 year olds.

Mark M
01-04-2007, 11:42 PM
If so, what was the outcome??
I've never used it, but I'll bet the outcome will involve either a stalker, a 300lb woman who swore she was a size six, or raging case of the clap. Possibly all three.

Just a guess ...

MM
~~;)

BWillie
01-04-2007, 11:44 PM

HAHA yeah sad to say I act like a dick too more, cuz I guess when you are drunk it brings out what you really want to say....but 3:30 AM has to come sometime. Last weekend I got really drunk, 330 AM texted some about every chick I know to come see me. Then passed out. At about 415 AM I woke up saw somebody that came in my room and jumped on my bed unannounced. I was drunk, and I really thought it was a robber at the time so I started choking the person in the darkness. Then I noticed it was a chick. Turned the light on and it was this girl I hadn't talked to for months. I had forgot I actually texted a bunch of people. She actually came over from one of my texts. And of course she was a butter face, I had fun with her too. But the next morning, I realized why I don't talk to her often. God damn alcohol.

01-04-2007, 11:45 PM
I remember I was in the mean streets of Sacramento,California in 1988 visiting a friend of mine..I had to take one for the team and tag the fat one..the key is close your eyes and feel the warmth and wetness...while I was banging her she was telling me..""you're not even going to remember my name in the morning''..I didn't have the heart to tell her that I didn't even remember her name at that moment..aahh..good times!!!

Mecca
01-04-2007, 11:47 PM
Until you've met an 18 year old with nipple rings you haven't lived.....

BWillie
01-04-2007, 11:49 PM
Until you've met an 18 year old with nipple rings you haven't lived.....

I don't find nipple rings attractive at all.. or tattoos or anything like that on chicks. When I'm lickin' areola I don't want some steel piece in my mouth.

supercoupe91
01-04-2007, 11:49 PM
Do NOT use this site!

I signed up, paid like 30 bucks for a membership....

Let's just say I didnt unwrap any Trojans.

BWillie
01-04-2007, 11:50 PM
Do NOT use this site!

You could of got a midget hooker with a wooden leg for that. Sucks man, sorry for your loss.

01-04-2007, 11:50 PM
I don't find nipple rings attractive at all.. or tattoos or anything like that on chicks. When I'm lickin' areola I don't want some steel piece in my mouth.
I hear that..some of them have battleships tattooed above their asses..thats gross.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
01-04-2007, 11:51 PM
Is that how you first met Nick Athan?

Mecca
01-04-2007, 11:52 PM
And I thought i was picky........if you don't like the lower back tattoos your ****ed these days, 90% of women have them.

Halfcan
01-04-2007, 11:53 PM
And if I went to bars I'd take away what I get........I get a ton of 18-19 year olds.

I could still go after that about 10 years ago-now they call me Sir. :banghead:

MILF's are more my age group now-but most have more baggage than KCI.

BWillie
And I thought i was picky........if you don't like the lower back tattoos your ****ed these days, 90% of women have them.

Might as well call it a bullseye
:jester:

Anyong Bluth

Yeah, if I'm really toasted I might get lippy, but most times I'll just walk away if they start wanting to chat it up.

01-04-2007, 11:54 PM
Not huge gigantic ones..most of them are small

Mecca
01-04-2007, 11:55 PM

It's the tramp stamp....

Halfcan
I've never used it, but I'll bet the outcome will involve either a stalker, a 300lb woman who swore she was a size six, or raging case of the clap. Possibly all three.

Just a guess ...

MM
~~;)

Yep I think I will pass-lol A gang bang is not something I am into either. Now two chicks- :hmmm:

BWillie
Yeah, if I'm really toasted I might get lippy, but most times I'll just walk away if they start wanting to chat it up.

Last weekend on New Years I saw a chick that was like 4-10 walk buy and I go to my friend "Holy shit look it's a circus midget". I didn't think she heard me, but I guess she did. She proceeded to chuck a full bottle of beer at me, I of course with my BWillie1007 like quick reflexes duck and it smacks this chick behind me square in the back of the head. I duck out, and the two of them get in a fight. It was great

Mecca
01-04-2007, 11:56 PM
Last weekend on New Years I saw a chick that was like 4-10 walk buy and I go to my friend "Holy shit look it's a circus midget". I didn't think she heard me, but I guess she did. She proceeded to chuck a full bottle of beer at me, I of course with my BWillie1007 like quick reflexes duck and it smacks this chick behind me square in the back of the head. I duck out, and the two of them get in a fight. It was great

You should have walked up and said........."so can you blow me standing up?"

Halfcan
01-04-2007, 11:56 PM
Do NOT use this site!

ROFL that sucks.

Mecca
01-04-2007, 11:57 PM
ROFL that sucks.

He couldn't even get laid on a site for people to get laid.......he's hopeless.

BWillie
01-04-2007, 11:59 PM
I could still go after that about 10 years ago-now they call me Sir. :banghead:

MILF's are more my age group now-but most have more baggage than KCI.

SO when is it officially to old to start lettin' 18 and 19 year olds have it? I'm approaching 24 and I already feel like I'm done with sophomore college girls. I get alot of 30 year old girls talking to me now, it really pisses me off. There is nobody more I don't want to talk to than 30 year old chicks with 2 kids even if they are single and good lookin'.

Mecca
01-05-2007, 12:00 AM
SO when is it officially to old to start lettin' 18 and 19 year olds have it? I'm approaching 24 and I already feel like I'm done with sophomore college girls. I get alot of 30 year old girls talking to me now, it really pisses me off. There is nobody more I don't want to talk to than 30 year old chicks with 2 kids even if they are single and good lookin'.

I'm older than you......and I still consider 18 in my range.........me>you

BWillie
01-05-2007, 12:01 AM
You should have walked up and said........."so can you blow me standing up?"

Good point. The ideal woman is three foot nine, comes up to your waist, no teeth, and a flat head to rest my beer on.

Halfcan
01-05-2007, 12:01 AM
I think we need to have a good ol fashioned Planet Ho Roundup. Mecca and Big Willie can attract all the hotties and me and Bill can take their Mom's-lol

Halfcan
01-05-2007, 12:02 AM
Good point. The ideal woman is three foot nine, comes up to your waist, no teeth, and a flat head to rest my beer on.

ROFL ROFL ROFL This thread is going downhill fast-I didn't think it could go much lower than Gangbangs and Bondage-lol

wutamess
01-05-2007, 12:03 AM
Can any of you fuggers sign into myspace?
I haven't been able to since midday today.

Mark M
01-05-2007, 12:04 AM
Do NOT use this site!

I'm sorry, but if you sign up for a site designed specifically to get people laid, and you don't actually get laid, then celibacy might just be a wise lifestyle choice.

No offense or anything ...

MM
~~:eek:

Mecca
ROFL ROFL ROFL This thread is going downhill fast-I didn't think it could go much lower than Gangbangs and Bondage-lol

Planet Gangbangs.........are Luv and Endelt showing up somewhere else?

Mecca
Can any of you fuggers sign into myspace?
I haven't been able to since midday today.

I was on about 10 minutes ago....

Halfcan
01-05-2007, 12:05 AM

Its time to quit banging 18 and 19 year olds when they won't let you anymore.

See I will take the castoffs you and Mecca toss away-make sure you dump them good so it makes my job easier-lol

Anyong Bluth
01-05-2007, 12:06 AM
If you're 24 you should be getting a any and all variety from 18 up...

Mecca
01-05-2007, 12:07 AM

Well I'm 26.......

Halfcan
01-05-2007, 12:07 AM
I'm sorry, but if you sign up for a site designed specifically to get people laid, and you don't actually get laid, then celibacy might just be a wise lifestyle choice.

MM

ROFL ROFL ROFL poor Supercoupe.

Halfcan
01-05-2007, 12:08 AM
Planet Gangbangs.........are Luv and Endelt showing up somewhere else?

So End did Luv at Nzoners??

wutamess
01-05-2007, 12:08 AM

MM

I didn't want to say anything.

Anyong Bluth
01-05-2007, 12:09 AM
Turned 27 in sept. feel like i'm still 20... sans I can go out about 3 times a week as opposed to 5... ain't it a bitch.

Halfcan
01-05-2007, 12:10 AM

Yep I miss the days of Keggers and nailin drunk chicks in the bathroom.

Bowser
01-05-2007, 12:12 AM
Jesus, Halfcan, go to Westport. If you don't pull chicks there, you're just not trying.

LMAO

Mecca
01-05-2007, 12:13 AM

You should have yelled out........"Shitters full!" could have had double meaning.

Anyong Bluth
01-05-2007, 12:13 AM

Ya know! I was 24 when I went up to visit a buddy in Chicago and stayed up all night with these chicks we met out. THey ended up at my buddies place and the girl I had been talking to all night, snuck in the bathroom when I went in b/c she didn't want her friends to know she wanted a quickie.

BucEyedPea
01-05-2007, 12:14 AM
Yeah! I noticed. I thought he was married....must be a swinger!
Scary thing is they were all located in Florida's Tampa Bay area too! :shake:

Halfcan
01-05-2007, 12:16 AM
Jesus, Halfcan, go to Westport. If you don't pull chicks there, you're just not trying.

LMAO

The young lions get that prey now. I still go down to listen to some bands now and then-but it seems like trouble is always around the corner there.

Back to the Bowling Alley-lol

Mecca
01-05-2007, 12:17 AM
The young lions get that prey now. I still go down to listen to some bands now and then-but it seems like trouble is always around the corner there.

Back to the Bowling Alley-lol

A friend of mine met his wife at the Bowling Alley....after seeing their relationship for these past 4 years. Please choose somewhere else to meet women.....

Halfcan
01-05-2007, 12:18 AM
So End did Luv at Nzoners??

I guess that is a YES! :)

Ugly Duck
01-05-2007, 12:19 AM

In California they are called "aim here" tats.

Halfcan
01-05-2007, 12:19 AM
A friend of mine met his wife at the Bowling Alley....after seeing their relationship for these past 4 years. Please choose somewhere else to meet women.....

lol it was an old joke-but league nights...... oh nevermind.

mylittlepony
01-05-2007, 12:29 AM
Damn Im just happy to be living in a country with such a high average. Swedish girls are generally not the complete KO's that you just surrender to, but the amount of 7's (girls are very aware of their bodies and Swedish girls have fine features to begin with) out there just makes it impossible to miss really. Ive been meening to move away from here but after hearing how much problems everyone else has to pick up fine chicks everywhere else Im hesitant.

01-05-2007, 12:37 AM
Yeah! I noticed. I thought he was married....must be a swinger!
Scary thing is they were all located in Florida's Tampa Bay area too! :shake:
No..BEP..they use your IP address to find YOUR location.. LMAO

Over-Head
01-05-2007, 12:44 AM
A buddy of mine still on the highway (he's 25 or so) swears by hornymatches.com for finding the most unbelivable women.
He showed me pic's of some of the girls he's taken out. I didn't believe him untill he emailed me pic's of them by his truck or out on a date and their profiles were actually on that site.
Wild stuff. Some of them are actually too hot to be belieavable.

When I was on teh highway I hooked up with 5 from Nerve.com. 3 wern't too bad, the other 2 were just mercy lay's with a shower and free food.
Man I was a pig back then :shake:

RINGLEADER
01-05-2007, 12:48 AM
Have a friend who's used it. Pretty much a sure thing if ur looking for deviants from what I've heard.

Hammock Parties
01-05-2007, 12:50 AM
It's OK, Mecca. We know you're still a virgin.

Rausch
01-05-2007, 12:52 AM
"My penis bigger?

In under 14 days?

Hmmmm..........*click*"

Over-Head
01-05-2007, 12:56 AM
you should talk ROFL

Tribal Warfare
01-05-2007, 12:56 AM
I keep getting spam mail from this site

You should get Spy Sweeper to stop that shit

Hammock Parties
01-05-2007, 12:57 AM
you should talk ROFL

I ain't denying it.

01-05-2007, 12:57 AM
How would you know??

Rausch
01-05-2007, 01:00 AM
I ain't denying it.

Don't get coy now, yer' gonna' tickle Huard's balls if that's what it takes for a playoff win...

Rausch
01-05-2007, 01:00 AM
How would you know??

Ignored emails?

01-05-2007, 01:08 AM
Don't get coy now, yer' gonna' tickle Huard's balls if that's what it takes for a playoff win...
Nice!!! ROFL

Halfcan
01-05-2007, 01:11 AM
Nerve.com is an endless cycle of join, log in, password, log in, confirmation, join, popups, join now Bullshit.

teedubya
01-05-2007, 01:12 AM

heh. it has paid just since Dec 15th, 150$ in commissions!! woo hoo.

:-P

Psyko Tek
01-05-2007, 01:19 AM
Adult Friend Finder??

Never heard of it....

That's my story and I never talked to that chick anyway

Mecca
01-05-2007, 01:31 AM
GoChiefs just speaks for himself.......thats the only way to explain that.

ferrarispider95
01-05-2007, 02:21 AM
Do NOT use this site!

ROFL

boogblaster
01-05-2007, 05:42 AM
AFF has only 30+ girls with 2 teeth,50 lbs. over,deep in debt,looking for mr. right,stupid twits..join up if thats your wish..,..