PDA

View Full Version : Is this AquaTeen episode new?

RealSNR
01-04-2007, 11:07 PM
The one about the dicks?

I've never laughed so hard LMAO

the Talking Can
01-04-2007, 11:12 PM
repeat of season opener....

"the dick ship will not hold together"

great episode

Mecca
01-04-2007, 11:12 PM
My favorite is still "The Shaving"

Halfcan
01-04-2007, 11:14 PM
Mine is the one with the flying guitar and Rush music-of course that is the only one I have seen. I guess the makers are big Rush fans and use a few songs in the new Movie coming out.

KurtCobain
01-04-2007, 11:24 PM
It's a great show. Laugh until you pee comedy.

RealSNR
01-04-2007, 11:25 PM
I've also noticed the people who claim they don't understand the show think David Letterman is funny.

KcMizzou
01-04-2007, 11:27 PM
I've also noticed the people who claim they don't understand the show think David Letterman is funny.Actually, I find both funny.

My current state of sobriety can cause me to lean one direction or the other.

If that makes sense.

Demonpenz
01-05-2007, 12:29 AM
sometime the shit is too overwhelming When everyone ist alking over everyone. I watched one the other day about the beaners who have to overthrow the bacteria in milkshake

RealSNR
01-05-2007, 12:40 AM
sometime the shit is too overwhelming When everyone ist alking over everyone. I watched one the other day about the person of Hispanic heritages who have to overthrow the bacteria in milkshakeThe Hypnogerm? That episode sucked. There were some other great gems from that season.

I liked those extra three they did after that season. Especially the Dirtfoot one.

"I guess what we at Channel 5 are trying to say is that you don't have to be gay to like Dirtfoot, you just have to be gay to BE Dirtfoot. What we're trying to say is that Dirtfoot is gay. And so is that Milkshake he's holding."

Rausch
01-05-2007, 12:42 AM
I've also noticed the people who claim they don't understand the show think David Letterman is funny.

Letterman's show started to grow stale about the time I thought "Man, I haven't watched a late night show in years..."

RealSNR
01-05-2007, 12:48 AM
Letterman's show started to grow stale about the time I thought "Man, I haven't watched a late night show in years..."It wouldn't be as bad if they got rid of that douchenozzle Paul Schaefer. My God, it seems like everytime Letterman makes a joke, Paul comes right after him explaining it. Especially the obvious ones.

Rausch
01-05-2007, 12:50 AM
It wouldn't be as bad if they got rid of that douchenozzle Paul Schaefer. My God, it seems like everytime Letterman makes a joke, Paul comes right after him explaining it. Especially the obvious ones.

I can still remember Letterman ripping Madonna a new one on air and taking major shiz-nit for it.

And it was funny as hell.

He was once funny AND controversial AND entertaining.

Now he's a less funny Carson above ground...