PDA

View Full Version : Maybe it's best for KC to be road dogs this time around.

alanm
01-05-2007, 12:17 AM
I was just sitting around reading various posts and thinking about the Chiefs lack of success in the playoffs. And it dawned on me that the one constant was the Chiefs were at home for all playoff losses dating to 95. Is the Arrowhead curse the culprit? :hmmm:

01-05-2007, 12:19 AM
I definitely likes us better as dogs on the road than favorites at home this time around. I wish we were not the most talked about potential upset on the national shows though. Getting too much attention.

TinyEvel
01-05-2007, 12:19 AM
I was gonna type "your and idiot" but in believe mode I'll listen to anything that says we might have an edge.

Halfcan
01-05-2007, 12:21 AM
I hope you are right.

alanm
01-05-2007, 08:36 AM
I was gonna type "your and idiot" but in believe mode I'll listen to anything that says we might have an edge.
Anything to change the mojo of how shitty we've played in the playoffs.
I just think it's a good omen to be on the road. Maybe I'm the only one. :hmmm:

BigRedChief
01-05-2007, 08:54 AM
I'd rather we 13-3 and have HFA through out the playoffs but we have been there and done that 3 times and did squat with it so WTF.....

What's last years record of the teams in the AFC playoffs?
2-8

Chiefnj
01-05-2007, 08:57 AM
I'm kind of amused by everyone saying that the Colts have all the pressure and the Chiefs have none.

KC is an organization that hasn't won a playoff game in 13 years. Isn't there some pressure to do well in the postseason? Or, have the Chiefs sunk to the level of the Browns, Cardinals and Lions and everyone should just be happy they made it to the postseason?

El Jefe
01-05-2007, 09:12 AM
Chiefnj, I agree we need to win, Sportscenter and 1460 ESPN radio announcers keep talking about how we cant get it done in the postseason. Its time we put that and the Colts to rest this season.

Easy 6
01-05-2007, 09:58 AM
I definitely likes us better as dogs on the road than favorites at home this time around. I wish we were not the most talked about potential upset on the national shows though. Getting too much attention.

I'll take home cookin' any day, no matter the circumstances.

I DO wish we could go in under the radar a bit more. Its un-nerving to see all of the "experts" talk us up & give the colts enough material for 99 bulletin boards.