PDA

View Full Version : Muscle Car BBQ Grill!

HemiEd
01-05-2007, 06:32 AM
http://www.musclecarbbqgrills.com/gallery.html

I know, it uses gas, but this would look nice on my patio.

HemiEd
01-05-2007, 06:32 AM

Chief Pote
01-05-2007, 07:13 AM
No offense Ed...but you're a car geek.

Dartgod
01-05-2007, 07:17 AM
How about this one?

http://gadgets.qj.net/uploads/articles_module/54801/HEMI_qjgenth.jpg

Dartgod
01-05-2007, 07:18 AM
Or this...

http://www.barbecuen.com/images/rose.jpg

Skip Towne
01-05-2007, 07:22 AM
This one looks right for you. I would need a small block Chevy.

Radar Chief
01-05-2007, 07:35 AM

:LOL: What was your first clue? Maybe the “Hemi” part of the name HemiEd? :hmmm:

HemiEd
01-05-2007, 07:37 AM

Guilty!

How about this one?

Impressive, that one is fully equipped. Would take up my whole patio!
This one looks right for you. I would need a small block Chevy.

Meh, they sell those at QT. ROFL

01-05-2007, 09:26 AM
I'm disappointed in you,Ed...I don't see any nitrous oxide tanks or solenoids...I hope you install them before Memorial day weekend.;)

HemiEd
01-05-2007, 09:38 AM
I'm disappointed in you,Ed...I don't see any nitrous oxide tanks or solenoids...I hope you install them before Memorial day weekend.;)

Mopars don't need no stinkin' Nitrous! That is for riceburners and bowties! :p

9erMan
07-11-2007, 05:41 PM
I thought I would warn people about Steve Barker of Muscle Car BBQ Grills who is supposedly selling these grills. I sent him $3770.00 over 6 months ago and I got no grill and can’t get my money back. He promised to deliver within 3 to 4 weeks of my check clearing. No grill, no refund and no more communication.

To top it off, he did the same thing to a family that lives in Alabama (I live in California). They sent him $3370.00 and they got nothing in return. There are 3 complaints against Steve Barker and Muscle Car BBQ Grills on the Ohio Attorney General’s website.

I’m an avid tailgater and a 49ers fan but it really ticks me off when people get ripped off (especially me) so I’m giving you all a heads up here.

Steve Barker of Muscle Car BBQ Grills has been ripping people off. His grills are cool and he has been getting a lot of media attention for them but there are at least 3 of us who sent him a lot of money and got nothing in return. Hopefully the media will see the error of their ways and shine the light on this guy before more people get ripped off. :cuss:

HemiEd
07-11-2007, 05:47 PM
I thought I would warn people about Steve Barker of Muscle Car BBQ Grills who is supposedly selling these grills. I sent him $3770.00 over 6 months ago and I got no grill and can’t get my money back. He promised to deliver within 3 to 4 weeks of my check clearing. No grill, no refund and no more communication.

To top it off, he did the same thing to a family that lives in Alabama (I live in California). They sent him $3370.00 and they got nothing in return. There are 3 complaints against Steve Barker and Muscle Car BBQ Grills on the Ohio Attorney General’s website.

I’m an avid tailgater and a 49ers fan but it really ticks me off when people get ripped off (especially me) so I’m giving you all a heads up here.

Steve Barker of Muscle Car BBQ Grills has been ripping people off. His grills are cool and he has been getting a lot of media attention for them but there are at least 3 of us who sent him a lot of money and got nothing in return. Hopefully the media will see the error of their ways and shine the light on this guy before more people get ripped off. :cuss:
That is really too bad, I think I would be making a trip to visit this guy. Is he just lazy and busy, or a true rip off artist? Does he just have way more demand than he can handle?

Demonpenz
07-11-2007, 05:53 PM
nice Insteak manifold

rtmike
07-11-2007, 07:07 PM
Mopars don't need no stinkin' Nitrous! That is for riceburners and bowties! :p

Here, here. Virtual beer on it's way. http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/Smileys/extras/cheers.gif

stumppy
07-11-2007, 08:57 PM
I sent him $3770.00 over 6 months ago and I got no grill and can’t get my money back.

:spock:
You spent $3770.00 for one of those grills ? I guess I'm just a dumb ole hillbilly but that seems a tad exspensive for a grill. I realize it's one that looks like a big motor but........:huh:.
I'll tell you what. If you're still interested in something like that I'll do you a favor. You tell me what engine you want it to look like and I'll make you one for $3000.00. And I mean one that is made to last, looks great, and has all the bells and whistles. I'll also cover the shipping costs.

Oh yea, I'll even paint it up with the 49ers colors and logo if you like.

Bugeater
07-11-2007, 09:40 PM
That's cool and all, but anyone who would pay over $3K for one must have manure for brains.

milkman
07-11-2007, 09:41 PM
That's cool and all, but anyone who would pay over $3K for one must have manure for brains.

No shit.

Psyko Tek
07-11-2007, 10:30 PM

not nessecarily,
but they do have way to much money

HemiEd
07-12-2007, 12:23 AM

There, is, that.

ClevelandBronco
07-12-2007, 12:26 AM

One post and you come up with this. Do you google this subject nightly just to warn people? If so, I admire your tenacity.

stumppy
07-12-2007, 03:07 AM

HEY....ixsnay on the umday. I'm working here.

Fairplay
07-12-2007, 04:26 AM

Steve Barker of Muscle Car BBQ Grills has been ripping people off. His grills are cool and he has been getting a lot of media attention for them but there are at least 3 of us who sent him a lot of money and got nothing in return. :cuss:

Dude i would put thoroughly pissed off.

HemiEd
07-12-2007, 06:28 AM
Dude i would put thoroughly pissed off.

As I stated earlier, he would have already had a visit from me.

Monty
07-12-2007, 07:32 AM

Geez, I could have bought 3 Command Centers for that price. :shake: