PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl Commercials

crazycoffey
01-05-2007, 08:07 AM
I haven't seen this before this morning, so NFL.com must have just put it up. (Seriously, I look at about every nook and craney on that site every damn day)

Anyway, it has 12 of the pitches for the "best superbowl commercial ever, seriously"

I've only made it through the third one, but the first one made me laugh. Been there before.

http://www.nfl.com/superad/vote

what's everyone got to say about them? Which one would you vote for?

El Jefe
01-05-2007, 08:15 AM
Nope its a repost.

El Jefe
01-05-2007, 08:16 AM
Although I really dont care either way if it's a repost.

crazycoffey
01-05-2007, 08:19 AM
Well F**K me in the goat ass

I hadn't seen it on NFL or here, guess Iwonian, Brock and Logical were right. I really am a dumbass, needle dick (though I was sure Brock's wife wouldn't tell him that).

Oh well, I'm back on it, So far nothing beat the number 1 vid clip. I am a fantasy Football nut, so it hits home, love it.

Skip Towne
01-05-2007, 08:52 AM
Well F**K me in the goat ass

I hadn't seen it on NFL or here, guess Iwonian, Brock and Logical were right. I really am a dumbass, needle dick (though I was sure Brock's wife wouldn't tell him that).

Oh well, I'm back on it, So far nothing beat the number 1 vid clip. I am a fantasy Football nut, so it hits home, love it.
Needledick, you are a dumbass.

crazycoffey
01-05-2007, 09:40 AM

:deevee:

you really made me cry, man you're mean

38yrsfan
01-05-2007, 09:45 AM
Slighly off topic ...

Does anyone remember the commercial from a couple years back that portrayed an NFL official spotting the ball after a removing it from the bottom of a big pile of players and then with the comment "It could be this far (holding hands far apart) or it could be this far (holding hands close together) but America likes drama ..... indicating the spot will be made for added excitement to the next play and game.

Can't remember the exact text but it was great and indicative the NFL as a business. It was only on a couple of times and then disappeared, probably due to pressure from the NFL and a reminder to the sponsor which side their bread is buttered .....

Gonzo
01-05-2007, 09:47 AM

Skip's usual welcome n00b post. ROFL

crazycoffey
01-05-2007, 09:51 AM
Skip's usual welcome n00b post. ROFL

I didn't realize that was his purpose in this community. My bag, guess I should be proud he ripped me.

HemiEd
01-05-2007, 10:08 AM
For some reason I can not get them to load. But my all time favorite SB commercials are the Budweiser lizard/frog etc. commercials.