PDA

View Full Version : Liz Merrill drunk and horny...go get it

the Talking Can
01-06-2007, 12:00 AM
she, like Nick "The Erroneous One" Athan, has a blog (http://lmerrill.typepad.com/chiefs_game_day/)

Friday: Not exactly playoff fever

I'm a college football fan, first and foremost. And when I went to this year's Michigan-Ohio State game, I had to fly to Cincinnati before Columbus. The entire flight to Columbus was chanting "O-H! I-O!" and the lady at the gate barely let me onto the flight with my maize and blue gear on.

My point here is this: I expected more from the Chiefs fans on Northwest flight 2974 to Indianapolis. There was plenty of red and gold - why else would anybody go to Indianapolis? - but not even one "Let's Go Chiefs!" chant. Very disappointing. I nearly started one myself just to see if people were down for the cause....

...I'll holler back later after we hit up "Plumb's Last Shot," a sports bar owned by Bobby Plumb, the actual Jimmy Chitwood from the movie "Hoosiers."

Halfcan
01-06-2007, 12:03 AM
I wonder if Nick will keep his turtle neck sweater on when he nails her.

BWillie
01-06-2007, 12:04 AM
Who is this broad? Explain

NewChief
01-06-2007, 12:10 AM
I'm sick of this broad. She should be fired for her BS article about Trent getting the hook. That thing was picked up by the national media and treated as if the words dripped from Herm's lips. Here's an analogy:

President Bush gives a press conference. In that press conference, he admits that there's a time when one should give up on a war, cut losses, and bring the troops home. He's speaking in general terms. The reporters, sensing an opening, follow up. They say, "So, US Citizens are going to want to know...does this mean you'll pull out of Iraq..."

He cuts them off. "Nah. I'm not saying that. I anticipate Iraq is goign to go well. I'll make the decisions when I make the decisions. I'm the CIC. That's my job."

The following day, the headlines read, "Bush says troops could be withdrawn from Iraq in near future." Do you not think such a journalist would get in some hot water? That's what Merrill basically did.

Yes, I know I've beat it to death, but I've lived with KC media relatively quietly for a while now and seen some crap while not really saying much. Merrill really struck a nerve with that story.

the Talking Can
01-06-2007, 12:12 AM
I'm sick of this broad. She should be fired for her BS article about Trent getting the hook. That thing was picked up by the national media and treated as if the words dripped from Herm's lips. Here's an analogy:

President Bush gives a press conference. In that press conference, he admits that there's a time when one should give up on a war, cut losses, and bring the troops home. He's speaking in general terms. The reporters, sensing an opening, follow up. They say, "So, US Citizens are going to want to know...does this mean you'll pull out of Iraq..."

He cuts them off. "Nah. I'm not saying that. I anticipate Iraq is goign to go well. I'll make the decisions when I make the decisions. I'm the CIC. That's my job."

The following day, the headlines read, "Bush says troops could be withdrawn from Iraq in near future." Do you not think such a journalist would get in some hot water? That's what Merrill basically did.

Yes, I know I've beat it to death, but I've lived with KC media relatively quietly for a while now and seen some crap while not really saying much. Merrill really struck a nerve with that story.

grudge hump her

NewChief
01-06-2007, 12:13 AM
grudge hump her

Not with your dick.

Halfcan
01-06-2007, 12:13 AM
Liz is a lez.

Phobia
01-06-2007, 12:14 AM
Liz is actually pretty cool. She's fun.

the Talking Can
01-06-2007, 12:14 AM
Liz is a lez.

grudge munch her

the Talking Can
01-06-2007, 12:15 AM
Liz is actually pretty cool. She's fun.

yeah, we know that you, her, and Jay-Z hang out...

Phobia
01-06-2007, 12:17 AM

Jay-Z was there? I wish I had known. I'd have rolled him for sure.

Bob Dole
01-06-2007, 01:25 AM
Given the whole "Homeland Security" frame of mind, it would be a cold day in Hell before Bob Dole chanted anything on a commercial flight.

grandllama
01-06-2007, 01:32 AM
Where the hell is this 'Plumb's Last Shot'?

I've lived here five years in the 90's, plus now for six months and I have never heard of the joint.

I think Liz and Nick had fajita burgers together....

HonestChieffan
01-06-2007, 08:56 AM
Oh come on, Liz does a great job covering the Chiefs. The only value the redStar has is sports.

patteeu
01-06-2007, 09:11 AM
the actual Jimmy Chitwood from the movie "Hoosiers."

Does that mean he's the actor that actually played Jimmy Chitwood from the movie "Hoosiers" or does that mean he's the real life guy on whom the Jimmy Chitwood character from the movie "Hoosiers" was based?

Edit: I looked it up and it seems to be the real life guy on whom the Jimmy Chitwood character was based.

NaptownChief
01-06-2007, 09:29 AM
Does that mean he's the actor that actually played Jimmy Chitwood from the movie "Hoosiers" or does that mean he's the real life guy on whom the Jimmy Chitwood character from the movie "Hoosiers" was based?

Edit: I looked it up and it seems to be the real life guy on whom the Jimmy Chitwood character was based.

It is the real life guy named Bobby Plump who hit the shot for Milan to win the game and he was also name Indiana Mr Basketball that season so he was more than just the last shot of the game hero. His bar is in the Broad Ripple area here in town. Very nice guy, he and I do some business together.

gblowfish
01-06-2007, 09:43 AM
I dunno man, something about that face just kind of creeps me out. Where have I seen that face before?

ROYC75
01-06-2007, 09:47 AM
Has Phobia made her fat yet ?

Eleazar
01-06-2007, 09:48 AM
WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!!?

KCTitus
01-06-2007, 09:50 AM

Good to see Phobes is still proudly displaying his 'media credentials'...LOL

crazycoffey
01-06-2007, 09:54 AM
I dunno man, something about that face just kind of creeps me out. Where have I seen that face before?

HAROFL, that sh*t's f**ked up, right there.

KChiefer
01-06-2007, 10:34 AM
Given the whole "Homeland Security" frame of mind, it would be a cold day in Hell before Bob Dole chanted anything on a commercial flight.

Seriously. If I had a bunch mofos chanting on the plane, I ask the stewadess to "get them a warm glass of STFU!" It's not like it's the team plane.

She's got spirit and that's GREAT! But don't cause a scene on the plane.

shaneo69
01-06-2007, 10:44 AM
"...I'll holler back later after we hit up 'Plumb's Last Shot,' a sports bar owned by Bobby Plumb, the actual Jimmy Chitwood from the movie "Hoosiers."

When Ivan Carter wrote like this, it sounded cool.

Fish
01-06-2007, 10:48 AM

I'd hit both those chicks..... yeah.....

Easy 6
01-06-2007, 01:06 PM

I bet 'ol Liz is a Bona-Fide bone masher,

a freak who likes to freak funky...

Raiderhater
01-06-2007, 02:14 PM

With a 2x4.

Manila-Chief
01-06-2007, 02:26 PM
"...I'll holler back later after we hit up 'Plumb's Last Shot,' a sports bar owned by Bobby Plumb, the actual Jimmy Chitwood from the movie "Hoosiers."

When Ivan Carter wrote like this, it sounded cool.

Did I see where the sports editor for the K.C. Star is a woman? I saw the predictions and a "Holly" was listed. If it is a "she" then that explains all the fluff instead of hard sports news concerning the Chiefs.

I really miss Ivan, coz he gave us insight about Chiefs football, the players, and the game. Man do I miss that. Probably will not get it with a woman in charge ... nothing wrong with them if they do their job and in my opinion their is too much fluff and not enough news on the Star's sports page. Oh, for the days of Joe Mc.

Phobia
01-06-2007, 02:59 PM
Good to see Phobes is still proudly displaying his 'media credentials'...LOL

Yeah, because Liz is super-celeb. She and I are really tight.

I'd like the world to know. Hopefully everybody thinks I'm cool now.

Simplex3
01-06-2007, 03:04 PM
Hopefully everybody thinks I'm cool now.
Don't count on it.

Phobia
01-06-2007, 03:06 PM
Don't count on it.

But, but.... I know Liz Merrill. She and I are drinking buddies.

Mecca
01-06-2007, 03:07 PM
But, but.... I know Liz Merrill. She and I are drinking buddies.

Does she look like Mrs. Crabtree in person also?

Phobia
01-06-2007, 03:12 PM
Does she look like Mrs. Crabtree in person also?
She's not an attractive gal. But what she lacks in the looks department she makes up in personality. I know she seems boring with some of her writing, but I was pleasantly surprised at how fun she is - she and Rhonda both.

Mecca
01-06-2007, 03:19 PM
She's not an attractive gal. But what she lacks in the looks department she makes up in personality. I know she seems boring with some of her writing, but I was pleasantly surprised at how fun she is - she and Rhonda both.

You know Rhonda just threatened to sit on you if you didn't say nice things.

Phobia
01-06-2007, 03:22 PM
Nah - I legitimately like them both. Nice gals. I'd share a brew with them any day.

Jenson71
01-06-2007, 03:29 PM
Nah - I legitimately like them both. Nice gals. I'd share a brew with them any day.

Beggers can't be choosers.

I'm sorry for joining the Phobpile, but you started my thread. Jerk.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-11-2008, 04:14 AM
How did you end up here lurker? Kind of an obscure thread.