ChiefaRoo
01-06-2007, 05:31 PM
It's so sick it makes me laugh.

Over-Head
01-06-2007, 05:32 PM
ROFL

Easy 6
01-06-2007, 05:54 PM
If Solari would have pulled his proverbial head from his azz before the 3rd quarter, we would have had a chance.

O-Line Coach = A+

OC - NEIN!!!

htismaqe
01-06-2007, 05:56 PM
If Solari would have pulled his proverbial head from his azz before the 3rd quarter, we would have had a chance.

O-Line Coach = A+

OC - NEIN!!!

Yeah, the playcalling has been SO different in the 2nd half.

I swear, some people spend more time looking for a scapegoat than watching the game.

MichaelH
01-06-2007, 05:56 PM
Shhh. it isn't Solari's fault.

dirk digler
01-06-2007, 06:02 PM
Great plan by Herm.

Stewie
01-06-2007, 06:03 PM
Run early... pass late... Herm's a genius

Stewie
01-06-2007, 06:04 PM
Oh, cute... kids playing football... yep

htismaqe
01-06-2007, 06:05 PM
Yeah, like everybody here was predicting Larry Johnson to get less than 50 years...

2bikemike
01-06-2007, 06:05 PM
Absolutely disgusting display.

Kweens
01-06-2007, 06:27 PM
that team sucked big time.

the Talking Can
01-06-2007, 06:28 PM
our opening drive was the worst drive ever....

thanks, Solari

siberian khatru
01-06-2007, 06:34 PM
Collinsworth was just punking Solari/Herm for the play calling. Thought we'd go play-action to loosen up the Indy D, instead we went run, run, pass.

Pierce
01-06-2007, 06:35 PM
Solari can't be given a pass. His gameplan was poor. He needed to open it up and didn't.

Herm is ultimately to blame, though. What an absolutely atrocious game plan. Ouch. It was pitiful.

Bob Dole
01-06-2007, 06:36 PM
Collinsworth was just punking Solari/Herm for the play calling. Thought we'd go play-action to loosen up the Indy D, instead we went run, run, pass.

Not only run, run, pass, but run into the middle of the line.

How many toss plays did Solari call today?

MichaelH
01-06-2007, 06:38 PM
I just heard Turkeyhead as well. As much as I hate to agree, he's right.
The playcalling stunk as bad as the rest of the road losses all freakin year long. This is the pros, right?

The Red Sea
01-06-2007, 06:38 PM
could go from all offense and no defense in the playoffs

to

all defense and no offense

only the Chiefs

I think you missed something..only the Chiefs could go from All Defense in the playoffs THEN to All offense in the playoffs & Then back to all defense in the playoffs.

Lets not forget the Marty yrs here.

Damn its not easy being a Chiefs fan especially here in NY.

If the Giants win I'll call in sick on Monday I swear!! =P

MahiMike
01-06-2007, 06:39 PM
Nice game plan Herm. All I could think of the whole game was 2003 and how there wasn't a punt in the whole game. What a difference a head coach makes.

Pathetic.

Taco John
01-06-2007, 06:40 PM
I'm not throwing smack here... But I didn't think your defense was particularly effective out there. I just thought Peyton was really bad until he adjusted his game at halftime. Either way, nobody anticipated the dissappearance of LJ. That guy was invisible today.

Fairplay
01-06-2007, 06:44 PM
This place is to busy! I can't get in a rythem to read and post.

Deberg_1990
01-06-2007, 06:46 PM
Yeah, like everybody here was predicting Larry Johnson to get less than 50 years...

I almost got it right.....i predicted 54

tk13
01-06-2007, 06:48 PM
I'm not throwing smack here... But I didn't think your defense was particularly effective out there. I just thought Peyton was really bad until he adjusted his game at halftime. Either way, nobody anticipated the dissappearance of LJ. That guy was invisible today.
Our defense worked PERFECTLY. That's what the teams who beat the Colts do... that's what the Patriots always did, give Manning the underneath stuff, rattle him a bit, constantly change up the looks, confuse him, let him choke under the pressure. We played Super Bowl caliber defense today until we ran out of gas. That's what is frustrating.

LanceHunter
01-06-2007, 06:52 PM
Looked like most of the players might have been looking at vacation brochures on the sidelines lol. I guess this loss means that next time Herm will have to buy Dungie dinner the night before the game. Anyone hear at halftime that Herm was NOT going to put it Huard, a man of his word! I bet Huard is a starter for some team next year , and we'll have Trent to take us to the BIG one NEXT year , I can already hear the mantra before training camp. Time to get into BB and March madness, hopefully Bill Self will make a run, if not he may be history at KU.

htismaqe
01-06-2007, 06:54 PM
Not only run, run, pass, but run into the middle of the line.

How many toss plays did Solari call today?

Why would we willingly run a play that would only result in lost yardage?

I wouldn't care if we cut the ENTIRE line, even Waters, after the performance they put in today.

dirk digler
01-06-2007, 06:57 PM

I know for sure our D game plan was about 1,000,000 better than the donkeys game plan. I mean we actually stayed in the game until the end and we didn't give up 49 points like you losers did

way2kalm
01-06-2007, 07:00 PM
Our defense worked PERFECTLY. That's what the teams who beat the Colts do... that's what the Patriots always did, give Manning the underneath stuff, rattle him a bit, constantly change up the looks, confuse him, let him choke under the pressure. We played Super Bowl caliber defense today until we ran out of gas. That's what is frustrating.

Agreed, a team can't win if the defense holds a high power offense in check for 2 1/2 quaters and the offense doesn't get a first down until 5 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. The game plan wasn't bad IMO, it was the execution that pissed me off.

If the game plan was executed like it should have been, we'd be talking about how great the Chiefs looked with a win at Indy. If you're looking to blame someone, blame that sh*t we call the offensive line. One more thing, I would like to pause for a moment to say thank you to Willie Roaf...thanks for letting the rest of the nation see the exactly how pathetic a team can look if the line is without a TRUE starting left tackle!

Bob Dole
01-06-2007, 07:03 PM
Why would we willingly run a play that would only result in lost yardage?

I wouldn't care if we cut the ENTIRE line, even Waters, after the performance they put in today.

Why did we suddenly lose the ability to pull our center and guard and run wide? What's left of our O line was built to pull, not create a massive push up the middle.

And tosses to the right side have been decent. The left side is what sucked. (Imagine that.)

tk13
01-06-2007, 07:06 PM
If I'm not mistaken, looking it over, it was also the first time Peyton Manning threw 3 or more INT's in a game since the AFC Championship game at the end of the 2003 season against the Patriots.

Taco John
01-06-2007, 07:44 PM
I know for sure our D game plan was about 1,000,000 better than the donkeys game plan. I mean we actually stayed in the game until the end and we didn't give up 49 points like you losers did

That's kind of my point. I think you would have if Peyton wasn't so bad out there. Youre defense wasn't bad. But I didn't think they were the difference in the game. I thought Peyton and his happy feet were more effective at corralling Peyton than anyone. If Peyton played against you today the way he has against us in the playoffs, I think it would have been similar results.

Credit to Ty Law. He caught the balls that were thrown to him.

Bob Dole
01-06-2007, 07:45 PM
That's kind of my point. I think you would have if Peyton wasn't so bad out there. Youre defense wasn't bad. But I didn't think they were the difference in the game. I thought Peyton and his happy feet were more effective at corralling Peyton than anyone. If Peyton played against you today the way he has against us in the playoffs, I think it would have been similar results.

Credit to Ty Law. He caught the balls that were thrown to him.

Right. The KC defense had absolutely nothing to do with Mannings poor performance.

Don't you have a website to work on or something?

Calcountry
01-06-2007, 08:10 PM
Yeah, like everybody here was predicting Larry Johnson to get less than 50 years...Is he slapping women arround again?

Calcountry
01-06-2007, 08:12 PM
Nice game plan Herm. All I could think of the whole game was 2003 and how there wasn't a punt in the whole game. What a difference a head coach makes.

Pathetic.What's the difference, either way we still lose.

blueballs
01-06-2007, 08:14 PM
wow
TJ