PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone notice LJ.....

Deberg_1990
01-06-2007, 06:37 PM
completely blow off Mannings handshake at the end of the game??

I thought that was pretty funny.....Manning approached LJ and went to shake his hand and LJ just kept on walking and said something as he walked by....

I just watched it again on TIVO....

Bane
01-06-2007, 06:39 PM
Ha HA.

KCLJ27
01-06-2007, 06:48 PM
completely blow off Mannings handshake at the end of the game??

I thought that was pretty funny.....Manning approached LJ and went to shake his hand and LJ just kept on walking and said something as he walked by....

I just watched it again on TIVO....

sounds like sour grapes

Kweens
01-06-2007, 06:48 PM
goes to show how sourly idiotic some players act sometimes, and LJ's no exception. whatever happened to sportsmanship?

**dick**

BWillie
01-06-2007, 06:50 PM
LJ has always been a dick. If he wasn't a good player, no Chiefs fan's would like him.

Rain Man
01-06-2007, 06:51 PM
He knew that if a Colt touched him, he would fall down.

dirk digler
01-06-2007, 06:51 PM
Good for him. I don't get why everyone has to be friends and nice after the game.

I never shook anyone's hand after a loss in my life.

Phobia
01-06-2007, 06:52 PM
That's a pretty pathetic display of sportsmanship.

Redcoats58
01-06-2007, 06:53 PM
My thoughts also.

headsnap
Good for him. I don't get why everyone has to be friends and nice after the game.

WOW!!

eazyb81
I like LJ, but that's pretty immature.

Bugeater
01-06-2007, 06:54 PM
He knew that if a Colt touched him, he would fall down.
No, he knew he'd get fined for touching an NFL golden boy.

louie aguiar
01-06-2007, 06:55 PM
I'd much rather have the guy blow him off than be laughing and hugging him. LJ should be pissed. The team played terrible.

Fairplay
01-06-2007, 06:56 PM

I find that hard to believe. Coachs at sports even when they are little have the team shake hands with other players.

SLQ
LJ has always been a dick. If he wasn't a good player, no Chiefs fan's would like him.

After today's performance I question whether he is actually a good player.

Deberg_1990

Perhaps....but i just watched it again, and right after he breezed past Manning, he went right up and hugged the next Colt player that approached him. Maybe its personal?? Who knows??

Pierce
01-06-2007, 06:59 PM
Well, Manning IS a whiny boy. He always blames someone else....

KCLJ27
01-06-2007, 07:00 PM
Perhaps....but i just watched it again, and right after he breezed past Manning, he went right up and hugged the next Colt player that approached him. Maybe its personal?? Who knows??

no, LJ just doesn't like white people :(

Rain Man
01-06-2007, 07:01 PM
LJ may have known that he wasn't worthy of shaking Manning's hand. He should be embarrassed about his performance today.

dirk digler
01-06-2007, 07:04 PM
I find that hard to believe. Coachs at sports even when they are little have the team shake hands with other players.

Yeah you're probably right. I am sure I did before I knew better.

I just don't get why they all have to be nice to each other. If you listen to the old NFL Players they hated each other and never did shit like pray after games or be all nice.

Tactical Funky
01-06-2007, 07:05 PM
LJ may have known that he wasn't worthy of shaking Manning's hand. He should be embarrassed about his performance today.
Yeah, he should be embarrassed that our old-ass Offensive Line players couldn't even open the tiniest of holes for him. :shake:

:banghead:

dirk digler
01-06-2007, 07:06 PM
Also I have heard Len Dawson and some old NFL players bitch how opposing players help each other up after a tackle now a days. That shit never happened back in the day.

KCJohnny
01-06-2007, 07:07 PM
Well, Manning IS a whiny boy. He always blames someone else....
Hold that thought; LJ is sure to give the sports writers some blame lines.

Rain Man
01-06-2007, 07:09 PM
Yeah, he should be embarrassed that our old-ass Offensive Line players couldn't even open the tiniest of holes for him. :shake:

Did he break a tackle today? One? He went down every time a Colt touched him.

He got almost 1,800 yards this year, so I'm not saying that he stinks or anything. It's not lost on me that his YPC went down by a yard when Roaf retired. But he is not running with the passion that he had back in 2004. Not even close.

Bob Dole
Yeah. One of our most prominent players displaying poor sportsmanship is absolutely hilarious.

Valiant
I never understood that either.. I will shake hands of players I like after a loss or if it was a hard fought game.. But I would not have shook anybody hands either after that game, hell I do not do it in our soccer league that often unless the previously stated happens...

Most people that care about performance just cannot switch off/on when they lose after a game and they should not have too.. Now later like during the probowl when things are settled I see LJ talking to Manning and I am sure Manning understands this also...

jAZ
I've bolded this because I think it's likely to be missed by those who are taking the opening post as gospel.

I just rewatched that clip and this thread is pointless.

The camera just barely caught the end of what was obviously an LJ and Peyton handshake. The camera cut to them as LJ was walking away. LJ says "alright man" as he walks away.

There is nothing about that exchange that suggests LJ was being a dick to anyone.

I think people here need to calm the f-down, IMO.

That is all... carry on.

elvomito
01-06-2007, 07:10 PM
on my replay, the camera cuts in after LJ and Manning would have already shaken hands and said a lil sumthin to each other, and parted ways while still talking.
that's what i saw

elvomito
01-06-2007, 07:11 PM
beat me to it

KCJohnny
01-06-2007, 07:12 PM
Did he break a tackle today? One? He went down every time a Colt touched him.

He got almost 1,800 yards this year, so I'm not saying that he stinks or anything. It's not lost on me that his YPC went down by a yard when Roaf retired. But he is not running with the passion that he had back in 2004. Not even close.

This won't help me to win friends and influence people here, but I'm OK with LJ going if we get a top draft pick. He was a non factor most of the game. maybe it wasn't his fault, but he was just pouting on the sidelines most of the game. Our O made the NFL's most pathetic run defense look like the 2000 Ravens.

Phobia
01-06-2007, 07:13 PM
I can't believe Deberg_1990 would sensationalize anything.

Tactical Funky
01-06-2007, 07:13 PM
Well, this thread was a waste of needless emotions...

LMAO

Kudos to LJ for displaying sportsmanship after such a horrible game.

KCLJ27
01-06-2007, 07:15 PM
I never understood that either.. I will shake hands of players I like after a loss or if it was a hard fought game.. But I would not have shook anybody hands either after that game, hell I do not do it in our soccer league that often unless the previously stated happens...

Most people that care about performance just cannot switch off/on when they lose after a game and they should not have too.. Now later like during the probowl when things are settled I see LJ talking to Manning and I am sure Manning understands this also...

You shake hands cause there is no crying in football. Its one thing not to approach someone and shake hands, its totally differnent if someone approaches you and you blow them off like a A-hole.

But LJ didn't do that, he shook Peyton's hand but the camera didn't catch that part.

Deberg_1990
01-06-2007, 07:16 PM
on my replay, the camera cuts in after LJ and Manning would have already shaken hands and said a lil sumthin to each other, and parted ways while still talking.
that's what i saw

Its debatable......

I saw something different than you and JAZ....

rcloud02
01-06-2007, 07:18 PM
wheres the video of the fuggin shun off of lj?? EH?

elvomito
01-06-2007, 07:19 PM
Its debatable......

I saw something different than you and JAZ....i think what really happened is manning whispered something in LJs ear and slipped the tounge in a little bit, moved it around a little. thats what made LJ walk away... but yeah, the camera didn't show it, 5-second delay and all :)

GROB
01-06-2007, 07:25 PM
I noticed the handshake as much as I noticed Diaper Boy in the game. It looked like he spent more time shaving (huggies) in the side of his head than thinking about the game.

Simplex3
01-06-2007, 07:27 PM

Bulls**t. He fell down the minute a Colt player got within 2 yards of him. LJ looked like he was anxious to get to NY and party with JayZ. If he doesn't come out next year looking better than that then he can f**king go play in NY.

Calcountry
01-06-2007, 08:21 PM
LJ may have known that he wasn't worthy of shaking Manning's hand. He should be embarrassed about his performance today.Where was he suppose to run?

I don't get your harshness on the dude. The Colts were all over our predictable play calling.

blueballs
01-06-2007, 08:33 PM
Deberg needs glasses
he also said Trent fell down
when slow mo showed Waters stepped on his foot

http://67.18.68.69/BB/showthread.php?t=156006