PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye to Tynes, Hall, Solari and Black

Swanman
01-06-2007, 07:18 PM
Your services will no longer be needed. Scottish kicker, you don't miss chipshot FGs in the playoffs and expect to keep your job. Dante, when you routinely return it from 3 yards deep in the endzone to the 18 yard line and have drive-killing drops, don't expect to keep collecting a paycheck. Former OL coach, you may want to think about going to the hurry-up when you're down 2 scores with less than 6 minutes left. And I-65, just watch the tape of the drive late in the game when Trent was almost killed when you wonder why you're no longer gainfully employed.

I'm sure this has been covered in 98,328 other threads, but I don't feel like looking around. I feel a tiny bit better after venting.

Also, thank you to the defense. You intercepted Peyton 3 times and sacked him a couple times. That's all us fans can ask for and more. If our offense showed up, we'd be looking forward to the San Diego game.

Reerun_KC
01-06-2007, 07:19 PM
Your services will no longer be needed. Scottish kicker, you don't miss chipshot FGs in the playoffs and expect to keep your job. Dante, when you routinely return it from 3 yards deep in the endzone to the 18 yard line and have drive-killing drops, don't expect to keep collecting a paycheck. Former OL coach, you may want to think about going to the hurry-up when you're down 2 scores with less than 6 minutes left. And I-65, just watch the tape of the drive late in the game when Trent was almost killed when you wonder why you're no longer gainfully employed.

I'm sure this has been covered in 98,328 other threads, but I don't feel like looking around. I feel a tiny bit better after venting.

Also, thank you to the defense. You intercepted Peyton 3 times and sacked him a couple times. That's all us fans can ask for and more. If our offense showed up, we'd be looking forward to the San Diego game.

Yep and add Eddie and Tony to that as well... drive killing drops...

Coach
01-06-2007, 07:21 PM
Sadly, they'll stay on for the 2007 season.

Only the Chiefs.

Bowser
01-06-2007, 07:24 PM
Jordan Black will still be here, as a backup guard where he belongs.

Gravedigger
01-06-2007, 07:25 PM
Definetly Solari and definetly Hall.

PinkFloyd
01-06-2007, 07:26 PM
Jordan Black will still be here, as a backup guard where he belongs.

Black will become a Raider...

ILChief
01-06-2007, 07:41 PM

Black would be a good Guard. But he's overmatched at left tackle

Thig Lyfe
01-06-2007, 07:48 PM
I gotta say, I would add Trent to that list. Not because he's a bad quarterback by any means, and not to clear the way for Huard. He's simply over the hill and not the same after the concussion.

I think one of the biggest factors this offseason for the Chiefs will be Julie Green.