PDA

View Full Version : Outsiders Perspective

Buck
01-06-2007, 08:49 PM
Hey, tough loss today guys.

But I'm pretty sure that you don't need to be an outsider to know that, or this.

Trent Green sucked Sooooo Bad today. Also, you guys had some shitty play calling. Every time Indy guessed run, you guys ran.

But shit man I feel bad for you guys, I know you don't want to hear it, but there's always next year.

Buck
01-06-2007, 08:50 PM
I did want to add that Ty Law played his f***ing ass off today though.

crunkd_colt
01-06-2007, 08:50 PM
there were a LOT of chiefs fans today. most of them were pretty classy too. they congratulated us after the game too

dtebbe
01-06-2007, 09:02 PM
Also, you guys had some shitty play calling. Every time Indy guessed run, you guys ran.

Guess? What was there to guess. We ran on 1st and 2nd down and threw on 3rd. There was nothing to guess. On the one drive that we actually threw on 1st down, 6 plays and a TD. Indy answered, and then it was throw, throw, throw. Not much to guess....

DT

kaplin42
01-06-2007, 09:07 PM

But I'm pretty sure that you don't need to be an outsider to know that, or this.

Trent Green sucked Sooooo Bad today. Also, you guys had some shitty play calling. Every time Indy guessed run, you guys ran.

But shit man I feel bad for you guys, I know you don't want to hear it, but there's always next year.

Please watch the game before you say stupid shit.

Trent was fine at the beggining, It's not his fault if he hits the reciever right on the numbers and they drop the damn ball. You should be calling out the recievers, not Trent.

Yeah, he had 2 pics at the end of the game, but thats gonna happen when the colts know you're gonna pass, and your Oline is more like wet paper machee rather then 350 lb men in pads.

All you Huard nut monkeys need to wake up. Huard has been a career back up for a reason. What the F do you think that reason is?

Huard will not start on the Chiefs next season for a reason, what do you think that reason is?

Get over the damn "grass is greener" syndrome already!!!

Green, I will agree is getting old, and the Chiefs need a QBotF no doubt, but Huard is not that QB. So please, take your anti-retard medication and try and use some thought process before you just blurt out the first moronic emotional responce that happens to make it to your finger tips.

milkman
01-06-2007, 09:07 PM
I know you don't want to hear it, but there's always next year.

The Chief Fan battle cry.

blueballs
01-06-2007, 09:11 PM

greg63
01-06-2007, 09:11 PM
...Trent Green sucked Sooooo Bad today. Also, you guys had some shitty play calling...

Again; I'm quite certain that one had absolutely nothing to do with the other. :shake:

KCJohnny
01-06-2007, 09:13 PM
Next year we are 7-9. We were 9-7 this year. Rinse, repeat. Ask the Jets.

Bowser
01-06-2007, 09:15 PM
I'll give you that Green got desperate in the 4th quarter and pressed, but he was far from being the reason we lost. No O-Line play, dropped passes all over the field, and crappy playcalling.

Good luck next week. Hope you guys roll whatever team comes out there.

MGRS13
01-06-2007, 09:48 PM

Solari sucked today. Sorry we lost and now you guys have to lose to NE in the first round. Would have liked to give you guys a chance to move on in the playoffs by beating us but oh well there is always next year.

Buck
01-06-2007, 09:52 PM
Solari sucked today. Sorry we lost and now you guys have to lose to NE in the first round. Would have liked to give you guys a chance to move on in the playoffs by beating us but oh well there is always next year.

Haha, thanks for the support in this time of anguish.

Bob Dole
01-06-2007, 09:53 PM
All you Huard nut monkeys need to wake up. Huard has been a career back up for a reason. What the F do you think that reason is?

Dan Marino, Tom Brady and Trent Green with an offensive line maybe?

Huard will not start on the Chiefs next season for a reason, what do you think that reason is?

Because he'll be on the Redskins' roster instead of the Chiefs?

Halfcan
01-06-2007, 11:13 PM
Sorry I just can't defend Trent-he has sucked ass since he came back. Damon had the team fired up and was playing great. Trent has been a great QB-but I hope he just retires.

Spott
01-06-2007, 11:17 PM
I know you were hoping that we would somehow win this game so that you wouldn't have to face NE next week.

grandllama
01-06-2007, 11:26 PM
there were a LOT of chiefs fans today. most of them were pretty classy too. they congratulated us after the game too

And you cocksuckers need to learn to act like you've been in the playoffs before.... Every one of us in my group was accosted by some dipshit in blue after the game.

Ask any old timer on this board that knows me... I'm not a fighter, but I got so fed up with some dipshit giving me crap while walking for 4 blocks outside the dome that I finally gave in to the anger and turned around and throttled the ****.

HMc
01-06-2007, 11:58 PM

Steve young led the 85-86 Bucs to a record of 3-16 as a starter. They traded him to the niners when they drafted Testaverde. He was a backup from 87-90.

crunkd_colt
01-07-2007, 12:04 AM
And you cocksuckers need to learn to act like you've been in the playoffs before.... Every one of us in my group was accosted by some dipshit in blue after the game.

Ask any old timer on this board that knows me... I'm not a fighter, but I got so fed up with some dipshit giving me crap while walking for 4 blocks outside the dome that I finally gave in to the anger and turned around and throttled the ****.

you are truly classless. most people on these boards are, you guys are putting a bad name on the chiefs fanbase.

kaplin42
01-07-2007, 12:08 AM
Dan Marino, Tom Brady and Trent Green with an offensive line maybe?

Because he'll be on the Redskins' roster instead of the Chiefs?

Even IF he was really that good as everyone thinks he is, then why didn't another team trade for him, or try and pick him up, ohh I don't know, the last three seasons when he was struggling to make the Chiefs practice squad.

I swear its like you all have a selective memory, and choose to ignore the facts.

Yes, Green should retire, but that doesn't mean that Huard, by any drug induced stretch of the meaning should have been the starter.

Huard did a great job this year, but he is not a starting QB, if he was, he would have been for a long time already.

grandllama
01-07-2007, 12:12 AM
you are truly classless. most people on these boards are, you guys are putting a bad name on the chiefs fanbase.

Yeah, I was the one who followed myself for four blocks outside the dome screaming at myself, doing the war chant, and stating that us faggots from kc should just go on home....

There were over 20 of us in my group... every one of us has a story about you cocksuckers... from your classy Indy fans slamming First Down Elvis's beer into his face and down his costume after calling him a faggot, to people shoving, spitting, and asking us to fight at the Slippery Noodle...shall I repeat all the stories?

Your OWN fanbase, who I have always respected (remember I live in this damn city) has created this issue..

Bob Dole
01-07-2007, 12:25 AM
Even IF he was really that good as everyone thinks he is, then why didn't another team trade for him, or try and pick him up, ohh I don't know, the last three seasons when he was struggling to make the Chiefs practice squad.

I swear its like you all have a selective memory, and choose to ignore the facts.

Yes, Green should retire, but that doesn't mean that Huard, by any drug induced stretch of the meaning should have been the starter.

Huard did a great job this year, but he is not a starting QB, if he was, he would have been for a long time already.

First, Bob Dole isn't claiming that Huard should have been the starter when Trent got healthy. Bob Dole was simply responding to your questions. Huard's two previous jobs were on rosters that contained a likely Hall of Fame inductee. It's not really a mystery why he was the backup.

Another team didn't trade for him because he didn't do anything but wear a cap and a headset and stand on the sideline. That's not really a mystery either, is it?

Journeyman Rich Gannon wasn't a starting QB either, was he?

01-07-2007, 12:28 AM
Yeah, everyone on the board is classless because we post on a board.

What valid statement that is.

HMc
01-07-2007, 12:29 AM

Huard had his first opportunity in some years to play, and he performed admirably. He's likely going to start somewhere next season. Personally i hope its for the chiefs.

Psyko Tek
01-07-2007, 12:29 AM

hey that means alot coming from you...

now eat shit and die bitch

Halfcan
01-07-2007, 12:31 AM
Too bad we lost-we were going to stomp the Chargers ass!!!!!

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

kaplin42
01-07-2007, 12:31 AM
Journeyman Rich Gannon wasn't a starting QB either, was he?

First my apologies to Bob Dole. Beside being overly frustrated by the giant white and red turd that saw on the field today, and the pointless clammoring for Huard has me a bit on edge.

But I would like to say that you raised a very good point. Gannon was nothing but a backup for his career. He had one good season, and then went right back to playing like a backup. He, like Huard, was a backup for a reason.

All I'm saying is that yes, you can find a diamond in the rough, ala Tom Brady, but that is a rarity, and Huard is no diamond.

Halfcan
01-07-2007, 12:35 AM

Eat a bag of used d#cks.

Halfcan
01-07-2007, 12:36 AM
Yeah, I was the one who followed myself for four blocks outside the dome screaming at myself, doing the war chant, and stating that us pillowbiters from kc should just go on home....

There were over 20 of us in my group... every one of us has a story about you cocksuckers... from your classy Indy fans slamming First Down Elvis's beer into his face and down his costume after calling him a pillowbiter, to people shoving, spitting, and asking us to fight at the Slippery Noodle...shall I repeat all the stories?

Your OWN fanbase, who I have always respected (remember I live in this damn city) has created this issue..

:banghead: If somebody messed with Elvis at Arrowhead-they would die. I hope Elvis kicked some ass!!

Bob Dole
01-07-2007, 12:48 AM
First my apologies to Bob Dole. Beside being overly frustrated by the giant white and red turd that saw on the field today, and the pointless clammoring for Huard has me a bit on edge.

But I would like to say that you raised a very good point. Gannon was nothing but a backup for his career. He had one good season, and then went right back to playing like a backup. He, like Huard, was a backup for a reason.

All I'm saying is that yes, you can find a diamond in the rough, ala Tom Brady, but that is a rarity, and Huard is no diamond.

No need to apologize... Bob Dole is as sick of the "START HUARD!!!11!" and "FIRE HERM!11!!" topics as anyone. And the giant turd we pushed out on the RCA Auditorium turf today didn't help the mood.

Bob Dole didn't (and still doesn't) think Huard is/was the long-term solution, but when the team manages to go a full half without so much as a first down against a 16-game mediocre defense, why not insert a guy that did an admirable job filling in while the starter was out? A loss is the end of the season at this point. Whether it's by 20 or 60 points makes no difference. It was clear that _something_ needed to change on the offensive (and it was truly offensive) side of the ball. We couldn't change any of the coaching staff or give them all a brain transplant (or teach them how to tell time), so that leaves us with fiddling with the 11 guys on the field. Bob Dole didn't think that Trent was performing all that poorly, but the situation clearly called for desperate measures, and that's the one position where the 2nd option was known.

The chances of Huard at his age being a Tom Brady are snuggled up right against 0. But we didn't need a QB of the future today...we just needed something other than what we had on the field.

grandllama
01-07-2007, 12:53 AM
:banghead: If somebody messed with Elvis at Arrowhead-they would die. I hope Elvis kicked some ass!!

Actually, Elvis took the classy approach and walked away. He was pissed about it, but then some street musicians started playing Heartbreak Hotel just for him as we walked towards them... He stood there and danced and took pictures for a good 15 minutes... he told me as we were walking away that the musicians completely overruled the earlier incident...

KurtCobain
01-07-2007, 03:20 AM
Well....I'm rooting for Marty rest the way now.

go bolts. Marty deserves it. Not as much as the Chiefs, but we're out.

MGRS13
01-07-2007, 09:15 AM
Well....I'm rooting for Marty rest the way now.

go bolts. Marty deserves it. Not as much as the Chiefs, but we're out.
NE should make sure Marty has one more one and done seasons.

greg63
01-07-2007, 11:52 PM
Yeah, everyone on the board is classless because we post on a board.

What valid statement that is.

Yeah, I'm glad he/she cleard that up.