PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all who came to Indy!

KcFanNindy
01-07-2007, 08:16 AM
I would like to extend this gratitude of Thanks, for all the fans who did make the drive to Indy! I hope everyone who came had a good time! Even though the Game was not the outcome us Chiefs Fans wanted, hopefully you still can look back on the great times in the parking lot!

We have over 500 fans show up for the rally, at the Rally point.....that was great! Hopefully next season we can get this organized again....and get more fans to come and view what Indy has to offer!

We took over the parking lot at New York and Capitol, and it was entirely Chiefs Fans! They were telling Colts fans this was a Chiefs Lot, move on! That was great!

The night before the game, when we went out to party, Chiefs Fans did not have to buy a beer one....Every Colts Fans, were buying Chiefs Fans beers all night long! ( Now you know that wouldn't happen in KC!)
We went to several bars and each bar that was traveled to, Colts Fans just kept buying!

Big Red took several pics and those should be posted soon!

KcFanNindy
01-07-2007, 02:17 PM
I would like to extend this gratitude of Thanks, for all the fans who did make the drive to Indy! I hope everyone who came had a good time! Even though the Game was not the outcome us Chiefs Fans wanted, hopefully you still can look back on the great times in the parking lot!

We have over 500 fans show up for the rally, at the Rally point.....that was great! Hopefully next season we can get this organized again....and get more fans to come and view what Indy has to offer!

We took over the parking lot at New York and Capitol, and it was entirely Chiefs Fans! They were telling Colts fans this was a Chiefs Lot, move on! That was great!

The night before the game, when we went out to party, Chiefs Fans did not have to buy a beer one....Every Colts Fans, were buying Chiefs Fans beers all night long! ( Now you know that wouldn't happen in KC!)
We went to several bars and each bar that was traveled to, Colts Fans just kept buying!

Big Red took several pics and those should be posted soon!

Thanks again to all chiefsplanet members who came and who i was fortunate enough to meet!

Bearcat
01-07-2007, 02:34 PM
I was surprised at how much red there was in the lower sections (didn't see any good shots of the upper deck)... I remember there was the blue visitor section at Arrowhead a few years ago, but don't remember seeing much outside of that.

LocoChiefsFan
01-07-2007, 02:50 PM
I was surprised at how much red there was in the lower sections (didn't see any good shots of the upper deck)... I remember there was the blue visitor section at Arrowhead a few years ago, but don't remember seeing much outside of that.
There was alot more red in the upper level.Here is a pic I took about 1 hour before the game.

Jameshowe1
01-07-2007, 02:59 PM
Yes it was a blast thanks for setting up the party.
I was just curious if anybody knows what news station was down there filming us i would like to get a copy of that video if i could.
Thanks The Chief

KcFanNindy
01-07-2007, 05:20 PM
Yes it was a blast thanks for setting up the party.
I was just curious if anybody knows what news station was down there filming us i would like to get a copy of that video if i could.
Thanks The Chief

It was NBC out of Topeka,KS channel 27 i believe!

Thanks goes out to everyone, without everyone being there this would have been another Colts Lot!

Hope to see people return back to Indy for the 2007 regular season!

We will make it a bigger and better party!

madshaw16
01-07-2007, 06:02 PM
I had a great time, the tailgate was the highlight of my trip, and I will definately come back next year to do the same. I actually met up with the guy I sat next to in St. Louis, his name is Jim. I would also like to thank everyone who got everything organized, it made it too easy for everyone else. I also have a bunch of pictures of the tailgate, so if anyone wants some let me know and I'll get them to you.

KcFanNindy
01-07-2007, 06:53 PM
I had a great time, the tailgate was the highlight of my trip, and I will definately come back next year to do the same. I actually met up with the guy I sat next to in St. Louis, his name is Jim. I would also like to thank everyone who got everything organized, it made it too easy for everyone else. I also have a bunch of pictures of the tailgate, so if anyone wants some let me know and I'll get them to you.

That would be me! Send me a email, would love to attend more games with you guys, I had blast again!

Remember the Colts RV, in the lot across the Street?

KcFanNindy
01-07-2007, 06:55 PM

send them to me! I would like to see them!

KcFanNindy
01-07-2007, 06:59 PM

No thanks needed it was my pleasure, as well as a couple of others who helped get this rolling, thanks needs to go out to BigRedChief for getting the word out as well, he also assisted and spreading the word after myself and Chiefsfaninindy (Steve) got the ground work started for this whole thing, we were going to have a DJ come as well but he forgot his Equipment!

madshaw16
01-07-2007, 07:14 PM
It would be a good time if we could catch a couple games together next year, if I remember right you said you were a season ticket holder? If you are we'll have to start tailgating together in KC. Let me know what road games you want to go to next year, and me and Alex will make plans.

BigRedChief
01-07-2007, 07:14 PM
I also have a bunch of pictures of the tailgate, so if anyone wants some let me know and I'll get them to you.
post them on here in the trip pic thread.

madshaw16
01-07-2007, 08:01 PM
Will do, it will just take me a bit to edit each one to put on here.

dtebbe
01-07-2007, 08:37 PM
I brought the family up (hence the reason no partying) and we had a great time. Downtown indy was really nice and we'll most likely come back given the opportunity. The drive up and back sucked... it rained pretty much the entire way both ways...

Then we get back tonight to the tune of tornado sirens....

DT